jason1975

Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)

I have heard of guys being offed from bars but not for sex. Some of the guys I met told me that customers off them to take them drinking at other bars or go to DJ Station. I know of fellow forum members who are content with offing guys just to chat with them the whole night. I myself have taken guys back to my hotel room for muscle worship, BDSM roleplay and blackjack cum drinking parties. I once even engaged a guy who dances very well to just do coyote gogo dancing for an hour for my viewing pleasure. What are some things that you have done or which you heard others doing?

4 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I remember many years ago I offed a young guy it was clear he isn't gay and into the sex scene but he was very nice person and polite so we ended talking about our life and movies I gave the full tip agreed and he was happy with that. Also me :)

You were both happy with the outcome so that's really all that matters, no? I'm sure it wasn't the first time he's had such an off. I know two guys who work Soi 6. They have a regular out-of-town client who offs them both just to meet him at his hotel to strip down and drink with him for a few hours. Since they both are conversational in English, all leave happy.

I paid a twink 1,000 baht to play pool with me in Bangkok. I had sex the night before but it was just to play pool. He’s my level so we had fun.

in fact he only wanted half of what I gave him because he had fun but I insisted he keep it. Looking back I should’ve kept it because he seemed disappointed I didn’t take it, maybe some karma bullshit going on, ha ha.

7 hours ago, Shonen said:

I paid a twink 1,000 baht to play pool with me in Bangkok. I had sex the night before but it was just to play pool. He’s my level so we had fun.

in fact he only wanted half of what I gave him because he had fun but I insisted he keep it. Looking back I should’ve kept it because he seemed disappointed I didn’t take it, maybe some karma bullshit going on, ha ha.

This might perhaps have just been natural modesty, a quality of quite a few Thais and some other Asians.

10 hours ago, Shonen said:

When Thai people see you as a close friend or have deep respect for you they refuse to receive money they will accept small amounts as gratitude if you insist but if you are paying more  that can make them offended I learnt it over the years and if they refuse I don't insist. It's completely different culture then ours and sometimes it causes misunderstandings .

Ive had a case where guy i took only for dinner and going to gogo bar, refusing money when i wanted to give him. He is not a bar guy or masseur. Mind you, i also took another guy who is guy from host bar, and gave him money for his time too and he gladly accepted. Both guys are from myanmar. Either way, i still manage to give the first guy some tips at his work place the following day, not as much but he gladly accept it. 

49 minutes ago, spoon said:

Ive had a case where guy i took only for dinner and going to gogo bar, refusing money when i wanted to give him. He is not a bar guy or masseur. Mind you, i also took another guy who is guy from host bar, and gave him money for his time too and he gladly accepted. Both guys are from myanmar. Either way, i still manage to give the first guy some tips at his work place the following day, not as much but he gladly accept it. 

How did you meet the first Myanmar guy @spoon ?

My ultimate off, dreamt about but never realized so far  , is to off a hunk just for hand holding session. Few times we were close but always heat prevailed and impatience took us over, not that I'm complaining.

I actually in course of conversation  asked one of my Tawan boys about non-sex offs and he said that is more  frequent than people think. 

Weirdest story I ever heard was Chinese offing bar guy just to watch him jerking off, less than 5 minutes and full ST tip paid. I was drinking with boy in Hot Male upstairs and we saw other boy being taken by that customer and returning to bar literally several minutes after . Boys rushed to ask what was wrong and that was apparently explanation.

I'm not saint either - severely jet lagged went for massage to Senso only to fall asleep immediately only to be waked up by masseur at end of customary 1.5 hr session. Not sure he massaged me but at least I was oiled so shower together was in order. Easy money for boy and perhaps another customer  story to tell  

8 minutes ago, vinapu said:

My ultimate off, dreamt about but never realized so far  , is to off a hunk just for hand holding session. Few times we were close but always heat prevailed and impatience took us over, not that I'm complaining.

I actually in course of conversation  asked one of my Tawan boys about non-sex offs and he said that is more  frequent than people think. 

Weirdest story I ever heard was Chinese offing bar guy just to watch him jerking off, less than 5 minutes and full ST tip paid. I was drinking with boy in Hot Male upstairs and we saw other boy being taken by that customer and returning to bar literally several minutes after . Boys rushed to ask what was wrong and that was apparently explanation.

I'm not saint either - severely jet lagged went for massage to Senso only to fall asleep immediately only to be waked up by masseur at end of customary 1.5 hr session. Not sure he massaged me but at least I was oiled so shower together was in order. Easy money for boy and perhaps another customer  story to tell  

Glad to hear reference to Senso. I used to go there some time ago. What is it like now?

4 hours ago, spoon said:

and he is SO sexy and kind......I remember that wonderful dinner :>)

5 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

and he is SO sexy and kind......I remember that wonderful dinner :>)

This particular instant was before our dinner hehe. It was on my previous trip. Its basically my first time manage to summon a courage to actually ask him out for a night of fun, had a crush on him since i met him on a previous trip lol. So thats 3 years and counting. Unfortunately, my trip last year, we only had dinners, few times, no movies hehe.

9 hours ago, jason1975 said:

How did you meet the first Myanmar guy @spoon ?

He isnt from bar, from the beach in pattaya.

4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I remember the stairs! How about the boys? I like younger slimmer types. 

It's been nearly a year since I last went to Senso, but I remember there being a mixed bunch, more towards 'hunk' I guess but I chose a guy that was more a twink, but not like skinny jomtien twink, if that makes sense. He was I guess more slim/toned but he was lovely and we had a great time.

1 hour ago, ichigo said:

It's been nearly a year since I last went to Senso, but I remember there being a mixed bunch, more towards 'hunk' I guess but I chose a guy that was more a twink, but not like skinny jomtien twink, if that makes sense. He was I guess more slim/toned but he was lovely and we had a great time.

Thanks, good to know. I think we like the same type of guy. Used to say swimmer body, but swimmers now are very muscled. Say diver body, like a younger Tom Daley! 

On 12/11/2023 at 10:31 PM, jason1975 said:

What are some things that you have done or which you heard others doing?

I have brought many guys to restaurants, shopping malls, bars and one time to that bkk’s highest building on different occasions. But all of them were only after we finished our indoor business.

if your question is for completely non sexual agendas, One time, I have hired two masseurs from Sabaidee and we went to Fake club.  it was purely for clubbing and drinking. 

next time was during Songkran. i off’ed a muscular hunk from moonlight and we went to a songkran party with his friends.  it left significant damage to my wallet but it was one of the best experiences i had so far on LOS.