Olddaddy

Gay forums are slow

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

Thank you , I guess so and did not take any personal offence. I don't mind being criticized for my reports  though , if only  because when re-reading them  and I do that at least once a year,  I see they could use a lot of fine tuning.

But where I  found offending logic  is fact that   travel, posts are criticized my posters who don't bother with theirs. I'd say write something first and than have a go at others for the same. Whenever somebody writes about their adventures I'm grateful because I know first hand how much time it takes.

Like with every other posts , if readers found it not interesting it's easy procedure to skip and go to the next thread or even have a walk with the dog instead.

Sometimes posts are repetitive and it's for a reason - new readers , who can't be expected to comb through whole forum in order to learn how to get to Arena or if they have twinks at Tawan (yes, now they do and some very attractive at taht) . 

All I can say is ... Bloody well said Vinapu 👍👍👍

2 hours ago, Foolish said:

I enjoyed reading about people experiences at the bars and massage, it's very helpful and the main reason why I come to this forum. If I wanted to read about the usual travel experience in bangkok, there are plenty of travel sites and YT videos to go to...so please keep those reports coming 🙏

Hey, you are not foolish after all,

welcome to the forum and Happy New Year to all readers of trip reports and those who skip them hastily 

On 1/1/2024 at 3:19 PM, Foolish said:

I enjoyed reading about people experiences at the bars and massage, it's very helpful and the main reason why I come to this forum. If I wanted to read about the usual travel experience in bangkok, there are plenty of travel sites and YT videos to go to...so please keep those reports coming 🙏

I agree, it’s my opportunity to live through you all as I don’t necessary have the opportunity to travel back to Bangkok any time soon