Серёга

Go-go etiquette

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

Some members here would be breaking such a rule each time they step into a gogo bar. Based on their reports, and my own observations every now and then when I am nursing a drink in a bar, some customers readily give out tips just because a boy looks handsome.

I have always thought that that is a kind of cancer. It has damaged the work ethic when, from the boys' perspective, earnings are not dependent on having to work for the money. 

Mamasans expect to be tipped despite having been a nuisance; "models" get garlands for just standing around. There was one bar doorman who expected to be tipped because he saw me walk by. Thankfully he was no longer there a few months later.

I wouldn't mind tipping a handsome boy just for being handsome especially if he has a cute smile and dimples 😍

But nuisance mamasans are the worst. Had a bad experience with one who kept pestering me with a boy who totally isn't my type, I politely declined them but it got so bad I left the show early. They then had the temerity to demand a tip for both of them...I refused and never been back there since.

59 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

I have always thought that that is a kind of cancer. It has damaged the work ethic when, from the boys' perspective, earnings are not dependent on having to work for the money. 

Guess I am guilty of giving tips to dancing boys just because I like them!  The boys are on stage for hours at a time and may not get an "off" so what is the problem in giving them a tip? I doubt that they have a work ethic that says "no tip accepted". Although I do touch the merchandise as I slip them the tip. 😜

3 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Actually he is working for the money. He has been born with the gift of appearance that many find very attractive. They tip him because he brings them pleasure and ambiance.

However, what I believe many customers tip staff (bartenders, waiters) because they've built a relationship over time. Same thing happens in non-sex venues where they feel comfortable and accepted.

8 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

This more resonates with me when guys make the deal to be taken off, knowing what the deal is, sex, massage, drinks, etc.... and for how long.  Then when they are OFF, things change. When I was top, I heard YOU TOO BIG (I'm not), or as a bottom they can't perform, usually because they end up being more bottom than me or supposedly straight 🙄... or if agreed we go for drinks, they order something expensive to only take 1 sip and let it go to waste...or excuses why they have to go home/work, we've all heard those stories.

If they don't live up to the agreement, I then pay what I feel like our time was worth, I've paid zero as well, the shocked look on their face 😲 shows that they are used to getting their full pay for doing nothing. It's no different than  the scammers that want to make a scene if you don't pay them more, I tell them to go ahead and make a scene, it'll affect them more than me, I stay at hotels where I'm known.

Then there are the clients that just go ahead and pay full and some with a fucking tip on top of that for a boy that did nothing, or pay the scammers to not create a scene......this just promotes more of this cancer like activity, making it worse for everyone. The boys are gossipy and talk/teach each other the tricks of the trade, like a dishonest taxi driver.

While it can be argued  such boy's behavior is a cancer, thankfully is not malignant one and happens quite rarely. I had my share of disappointments but in comparison to grand total it, s still miniscule, microscopic even I'd venture. Not only boys sharing tricks, we talk about them too. 

22 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Dont you have any investements at the stock market, an aparment you rent out or anything like that where you don't have to work for it?

21 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Dont you have any investements at the stock market, an aparment you rent out or anything like that where you don't have to work for it?

I still have to work

I invested in Flight Centre before covid

I rent out my investment apartment to students,the Strata body for the next 5 years have decided to DOUBLE the Strata levies to pay for a new pool and elevators 😔

On 1/5/2024 at 11:40 AM, vinapu said:

Can't say much about Quarter Silom as I was there only once and one night at that, perhaps  others will say more.

Just a update. U can definitely bring boys up to your room at the quarter. I'm staying in the main tower and had to pass by one of the staff. He didn't bat an eyelid even tho I had 2 boys with me 😏

8 hours ago, Foolish said:

Just a update. U can definitely bring boys up to your room at the quarter. I'm staying in the main tower and had to pass by one of the staff. He didn't bat an eyelid even tho I had 2 boys with me 😏

Only 2? What happened?