Tartegogo

January 2024 Brazil trip

• Members

Is this the ideal forum for reports in Brasil?

I will be in Bogotá one day for a change of plane on the 14th, just enough time to checkout st mauritz., then in Manaus from the 15 to the 19th, in fortalezza from the 19th to the 24th, in São Paulo from the 24th to the 30th and in Belem from the 30th to the 4th of February. 
let me know if your dates match any of mine, we can get a drink and exchange tips about the local boys. 

• Members

My first stop is in Bogota, today, just to see st moritz . Basically it works like a Brazilian sauna. Except the house want to sell massages for 60K and the boys seem to be going along with that instead of using the free room (they get a kick back, presumably). After that the boys are asking for 150k or 200K for sex in the room  

I found only one to be genuinely sexy, the others are ok, I would say yes for free but I wouldn’t pay 200K for them, given I’m gonna be in northern Brasil soon, I need to keep my libido as high as possible. 

One thing which surprises me is that I have to teach the boys to clean their hole. I like to lick there but I can’t do that before I take a shower with them, and clean them myself, they are just not ready, and don’t seem to know that is a thing.

in Manaus tomorrow. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Tartegogo said:

One thing which surprises me is that I have to teach the boys to clean their hole. I like to lick there but I can’t do that before I take a shower with them, and clean them myself, they are just not ready, and don’t seem to know that is a thing.

Oh wow. That never happened to me in Colombia! They are obsessed with hygiene. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

One more thing about St Mauritz. There is a lot more client-on -client action than in Brazilian termas. 

Today is a holiday and I just had breakfast with a joint, so my reading skills may not be optimal. But I am confused.

When you say "Brazilian termas", do you mean Brazilian GP saunas? Because in those there is no client-on-cient action at all. 

• Members

Some saunas with GP in other 'smaller' cities are mixed and do have some client-on-client actions. Even 202, especially in the steam room (sometimes they turned the lights off) and sometimes the sauna room. I played with a few clients there before. Some of the clients are GP-quality too ... 

• Members
22 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Today is a holiday and I just had breakfast with a joint, so my reading skills may not be optimal. But I am confused.

When you say "Brazilian termas", do you mean Brazilian GP saunas? Because in those there is no client-on-cient action at all. 

Sorry, yes I meant that Bogotá’s  st mauritz has loads of client on client action, unlike Brazilian GP saunas where I have never seen any so far. 

• Members
20 hours ago, pauleiro said:

You do know well that is actually is the ideal forum ! 

Thanks, I was momentarily confused because there are also the “Latin America men and destination” top level forum with plenty of reports, the “Latin America Member only” forum, and some people have even posted in the city-specific forums of “gay Latin America businesses”. 

• Members
9 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Thanks, I was momentarily confused because there are also the “Latin America men and destination” top level forum with plenty of reports, the “Latin America Member only” forum, and some people have even posted in the city-specific forums of “gay Latin America businesses”. 

The trotskyfication of discussion forums.

Tartegogo is right.

There r 3 forums (men, businesses, members) for posting about brazil, without anyone really paying attention about what's supposed to b the dfrnc btw them.

For example: u can find info on a certain establishment or citiy in all 3. 

Its very confusing, and VERY unhelpful for those wishing to research.

This is true not only regarding brazil.

• Members
1 minute ago, pauleiro said:

You plan to go to saunas ? Are they still operating nowadays ? 

No gay saunas that’s I can find. There is a men-only darkroom, called cine Eros club, which had 2 customers (+ me for 15 minutes) yesterday night. 
There are places with women, and I am told, these have plenty of choice any night that they are open. 
But us gay visiting Manaus are left with the internet only, it appears. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

No gay saunas that’s I can find. There is a men-only darkroom, called cine Eros club, which had 2 customers (+ me for 15 minutes) yesterday night. 
There are places with women, and I am told, these have plenty of choice any night that they are open. 
But us gay visiting Manaus are left with the internet only, it appears. 

I have never been to Manaus but after a quick Google search, I found Clube H20. However, it seems to only operate 4(?) days a week.

https://www.instagram.com/clubeh2o/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/clubeh2o_/?hl=en

There is also a Pub Cine Aventura Manaus and a few gay bars in my search.

• Members
On 1/15/2024 at 10:50 AM, Latbear4blk said:

... there is no client-on-client action at all. 

Certainly true (or quite rare) at the big three saunas in Rio/SP.  As FloridaRob said, "thank goodness." 

However, for the record, in smaller cities GP saunas do have client/client action as well -- for example, not long ago, definitely in Natal, Brasilia, João Pessoa, in both GP saunas in Recife, sometimes in Belo Horizonte, and in the past if not present in Curitiba and Floripa.

In some cases, saunas that are predominantly guys not looking for GPs still have a few overt GPs.  So I guess these are "hybrids" not exactly true "GP saunas."

• Members
1 hour ago, Xclay said:

Certainly true (or quite rare) at the big three saunas in Rio/SP.  As FloridaRob said, "thank goodness." 

However, for the record, in smaller cities GP saunas do have client/client action as well -- for example, not long ago, definitely in Natal, Brasilia, João Pessoa, in both GP saunas in Recife, sometimes in Belo Horizonte, and in the past if not present in Curitiba and Floripa.

In some cases, saunas that are predominantly guys not looking for GPs still have a few overt GPs.  So I guess these are "hybrids" not exactly true "GP saunas."

In the Salvador GP saunas I explored a few years ago, the situation was similar to RJ and SP, no client on client action. I guess (I have never been to one) regular gay saunas may often include patrons that may ask for money in some occasions. 

• Members
11 hours ago, buttercawan said:

I have never been to Manaus but after a quick Google search, I found Clube H20. However, it seems to only operate 4(?) days a week.

https://www.instagram.com/clubeh2o/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/clubeh2o_/?hl=en

There is also a Pub Cine Aventura Manaus and a few gay bars in my search.

Look like it is finally open tonight, I will try. 

• Members

I had the weirdest experience last night. I went for dinner on a terrace restaurant on the theatre square in central Manaus, and it was not a good idea!

First the food was not very good at all, but then I had 3 weird interactions:

First, a guy passing by notices my sunburns and tries to sell me soothing cream. I mean I know how to go to a pharmacy, I don’t need to do my shopping with my mouth full of salad  

Second, a kid, about 11 year old comes and asks me something which I didn’t get. My Portuguese is not bad, but I need people to articulate to understand them, and this kid wasn’t articulating and all. So I answered   “nao entendi, não falo bem portugues”  he nods and proceeds to sit at my table right in front of me.  I started to realise he had asked me if he could sit there for a while, while he was waiting for his mum. I was too stunned to speak up but I thought, he is not bothering me, just singing along with the band on the square, All right, then.

Finally, after the kid left, I had not finished my salad (which tasted terrible), and while waiting for my main, an older guy comes along and asks me if I am finished with it, or if am going to eat any more of it or something like that.  I nod and push the plate away, thinking that he was part of the staff, although not dressed for the part, and amazingly the guy grabs a few leaves of my salad and proceeds to eat them! Turns out he was a homeless guy asking if he could have some of my leftovers. I was so stunned, what the fuck? The staff didn’t bother to shoo him away, I had to tell him (and everyone else who could hear) very loudly “Deixa me em paz, não tenho nada para você, quero nada de você, só quero jantar em paz!”  

Can’t I be left alone in Brazil? I get accosted all the time by people selling me their stuff, because I am so white, I am obviously not from Brazil, and therefore a target. Between that and the embarrassment of registering a different boy daily at the hotel, this trip might not be as relaxing as I was hoping 😂