Bingo T Dog

GOD MADE TRUMP

• Members
On 1/6/2024 at 3:43 PM, Bingo T Dog said:

The video nailed it.

I said in a different thread I find Trump to be extremely sexually enticing.  This is why.  I came twice watching that video.  I can't help myself.  Who can?

If I were to make the smallest of critiques, I don't believe the video gives Melania the credit she deserves.  Even the strongest of leaders needs a partner (meaning a woman, not a queer and definitely not Mike Pence) by his side.

On April 26, 1970 God made Melania.  She completes Trump.  She makes him his best.

Thank you God!

Terry Amann, pastor of the Church of the Way in Des Moines, found the video distasteful. “Christians have no right to be offended by anything since Christ went to the cross totally innocent for us guilty sinners,” he said. “That being said, (the video) demeans Christianity, Trump and the people who made it. It says a lot about the people around Trump and their ‘worldly’ understanding of Christianity.”   Trump f***ed up!!!!!!!!!!!

A few other things God made:

Typhus

Lassa Fever

Ebola

The Marburg Virus

Diphtheria

Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis

Polio

Covid-19

Cancer

Hemorrhagic Fever

Pneumonia

Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome

Parkinson's Disease

Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy

Tuberculosis

Malaria

Schizophrenia

River Blindness

Tetanus

Rabies....

"Today's ceremony, however, has very special meaning, because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another, or from one party to another, but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the people."
--Donald Trump 2016

Election Day, 2024 cannot come soon enough!

1 hour ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Would Trump have joined the allies in WWll or let another 6,000,000 people be killed by Hitler?

That would be a real conundrum for trump since he considers Jews to be no better than nazis.

18 minutes ago, Goober said:

That would be a real conundrum for trump since he considers Jews to be no better than nazis.

Knowing trump he would have played golf until the total destruction of Europe and then come in and buy up all the land at very low prices.