Mysteryman

The Good Old Days

I sometimes watch old videos on Youtube. Hoping to find som new ones from the past, but usually no luck. A moment ago I stumbled across this one, I had seen it before, but how can it be that this still brings tears to my eyes? Many familiar faces, thai and falang. The bar where my beloved worked can be seen, but at this time already under another name. Happy that he is still with me today after 18 years.

Krazy Dragon....great memories in that Go Go 

Mikes Le Cage bar....I imagine he wouldn't be around nowadays, maybe in spirit 

On 4/3/2024 at 6:29 AM, vinapu said:

I must be pervert but for me ever new trip seems to be better than those previous ones. Not that I did not have fun then but I think now I'm better in navigating system and fishing boys closest to my dreamed of specification while then I tend to catch first who crossed my way and smiled at me. But it's just me 

Yes it's just you , if your main purpose is hunting for boys maybe you're right but some of us wants good entertainment nightlife , lively Ambiance and dominant gay entertainment zones , Sadly nowadays it's a shadow to what it used to be.

4 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Sadly nowadays it's a shadow to what it used to be.

I agree with part in bold but have a lot of doubts if word " sadly" has place in the same sentence. As I said before i like it now

On 4/7/2024 at 6:09 AM, vinapu said:

I agree with part in bold but have a lot of doubts if word " sadly" has place in the same sentence. As I said before i like it now

You like it better now?

But ......there's only one Go Go bar in Sunee Plaza now?😲