Olddaddy

Being a bottom natural

What do you guys suggest for bottoms who like to take/receive  it naturally ( without a condom)

Obviously Prep is the most important.

I have received 2 Hep B vaccination however the latest anti body test revealed anti bodies still under <10 so I had to receive another Hep B shot , hopefully that will bring it up.

Hep C I believe is not caused by unsafe sex 

So that leaves .....

Well the risk will be high as they will be sex workers.

The doctor recently told me I can take Prep a day before I think he said , I should of wrote it down , but I think he said 2 a day before,then 2 on the day and 2 the day after .

32 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Well the risk will be high as they will be sex workers.

The doctor recently told me I can take Prep a day before I think he said , I should of wrote it down , but I think he said 2 a day before,then 2 on the day and 2 the day after .

I'd recommend daily prep. If you want to take it on demand, you take 2 pills the first day, followed by 1 the next and 1 more the day after that. 

Get Doxy-pep then. Take 200mg after exposure. Reduces chance of some STIs. You can also self-medicate using a recommended cycle of antibiotics but your body will probably develop a resistance unless you know what you're doing.

Recommended vaccinations include Hep A, Hep B, Monkeypox, HPV, and of course COVID/Flu if you have a weakened immune system and Shingles if you're older. 

35 minutes ago, vinapu said:

so much trouble and ton's of chemicals to avoid small piece of latex, Isn't it killing fun ?

Dorothy of Golden Girls fame used to say " our beds are crowded, when we sleep with somebody we sleep with everybody he slept before"

Bonus points awarded for citing the Golden Girls! 😉 As that great philosopher, Van Wilder said: "Don't be a fool...wrap your tool!"

ecaaf734-3ae3-4b09-9a8e-d43289f00195_text.gif.d429fb4ca9f29e69313f4ab8f0863e08.gif

• Members
26 minutes ago, Londoner said:

… Three years ago, a friend of my boyfriend, someone whom I've known for over a decade, forty years-old,  a university graduate from a middle-class family and not on the scene, was found to be positive. He was quickly medicated.

However, two years ago he was taken seriously ill with a series of ailments, one of which was life-threatening. He was in hospital for months. The doctor told him the symptoms were Hiv related. He's better now, but still suffers distressing after effects from his illness.

I've never doubted the importance of safe  sex but even I was surprised by what happened to him; after all, there is a belief in some quarters that new medication makes the condition manageable, like diabetes 2. I know now that it remains life-threatening, and probably will continue to be so for many years.

Could have been IRIS, the sobering, paradoxical, not uncommon sequelae of HIV drug treatment. Surprisingly not very much on the awareness radar of higher HIV risk-taking populations even though known about for decades. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK567803/#:~:text=Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS,of IRIS is still unknown.

20 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Years ago, I'd always end my encounters with a reminder to my Thai partners to wear a condom and I provided them if needed. Three years ago, a friend of my boyfriend, someone whom I've known for over a decade, forty years-old,  a university graduate from a middle-class family and not on the scene, was found to be positive. He was quickly medicated.

However, two years ago he was taken seriously ill with a series of ailments, one of which was life-threatening. He was in hospital for months. The doctor told him the symptoms were Hiv related. He's better now, but still suffers distressing after effects from his illness.

I've never doubted the importance of safe  sex but even I was surprised by what happened to him; after all, there is a belief in some quarters that new medication makes the condition manageable, like diabetes 2. I know now that it remains life-threatening, and probably will continue to be so for many years.

Sorry for the homily , but I feel passionately about this. I could relate the story of another Thai friend who was diagnosed in 2007 but it is till too painful for me. 

For heaven's sake, everybody, take care and if you  are enjoying the company of Thais on the commercial scene and  be aware of their needs too, remembering that sometimes they are desperate for money. 

Like you, I came into adulthood when HIV was a death sentence. Today, there are all kinds of wonderful medications that can help manage the disease. But management isn't a cure - I agree that it is important to remember that and consider your responsibility to your partners. People have short memories - many here may disagree with us, but playing safe is everyone's responsibility - especially now that STD infection rates are rising, almost everywhere and drug resistant strains are showing up routinely. 

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

so much trouble and ton's of chemicals to avoid small piece of latex, Isn't it killing fun ?

Not at all. For me, this is a non-issue. None of it is inconvenient and only helps to understand my health better- especially the regular testing. I also find sexual connection much stronger and intimate this way. It’s a night and day difference to me.

3 hours ago, floridarob said:

It's a 3 shot series....2nd one 1-2 months after the first and the 3rd 6 months later....

Wonder if that price is all 3 or just one?

Yes it says all 3 doses 

16 hours ago, floridarob said:

not sure if You've ever watched Little Britain, I think of him whenever I see it...here a funny compilation of this skit they do, where he says he's the only gay in the neighborhood.....

Actually, growing up I always thought I was the only gay in the village. Then my brother happened.