Daddy415

Line Booking is more challenging and more comical than I expected...

After wading through the hundreds of therapists at the dozens of spas and narrowing them down, it's proving comically frustrating to try to actually book any of them.

Here are some examples:

Kman spa:

Me: what is the price for (name) Saturday 2 pm with vip room?

Kman: OK

Several days later, me: "Can I book (name) Saturday Apri 27 at 2 pm for 90 mins in vip room?"

Kman: "The shop accepts reservations every day." (I'm finding this is an auto-response as I see it frequently with them.)

Me: <name> new line <April 27>

Kman: The shop accepts reservations every day.

Me: silence

Kman: Have you asked to reserve again?

Me: Again?

Me: (asks same question about booking Saturday, this time in Thai using Google Translate)

Kman: (in Thai) The shop accepts reservations every day.

Me: gif of Ryan Gosling confused at the Academy Awards

Kman: The shop accepts reservations every day.

Me: Same therapists every day or you have others?

The One: Yes.

Onespa: We chat on LINE app. (sends link to download app)

Me: We are chatting on LINE app right now.

Onespa: We are Sky Massage.

And this one is my FAVORITE...🤣

Me: thank you for sending photos of (name). 52-54-56?

TCS Spa: 34-24-26

TCS Spa: 1234

TCS Spa: 5678

I'm thinking I should just show up and see what a shop has?🤣

I’ll say my experiences with Kman are opposite yours.   It’s my go to place.    Never have an issue.    Will admit I always do same day or 1 day inquiries so don’t know if booking several days out causes issues.    I ask for a particular person and usually have an answer within an hour.  Never been disappointed.   Prices are very clearly posted for rooms and minimum tips so shouldn’t be an issue .   Sorry you’re having issues.  My favorite place .

I had a similarly perplexing experience with OneSpa (now Sky Massage). I think whoever handles the Line account is barely able to read English and clearly unable to say more than "Yes" or "OK". I also have a suspicion that whoever it is does not even know how to use Google Translate.

I don't recall much difficulty with Kman Spa (but maybe the staffer has since been replaced?). The two that impressed me were River 365 and Nine Spa. A lot has to do with whether the digital receptionist can speak any English at all. One needs to be able to at least read English to check if Google Translate has done the job properly.

Weird, I have nothing but great experiences booking with LINE. I usually message around noon and they get back to me shortly, reservations are quick and seamless. But I don’t ask many questions, simply say “I would like to book <service> with <masseur name> on <day and time>, is this available?”

On 4/23/2024 at 6:33 AM, paulsf said:

I’ll say my experiences with Kman are opposite yours.   It’s my go to place.    Never have an issue.    Will admit I always do same day or 1 day inquiries so don’t know if booking several days out causes issues.    I ask for a particular person and usually have an answer within an hour.  Never been disappointed.   Prices are very clearly posted for rooms and minimum tips so shouldn’t be an issue .   Sorry you’re having issues.  My favorite place .

Your a VIP obviously 😬

11 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I had a similarly perplexing experience with OneSpa (now Sky Massage). I think whoever handles the Line account is barely able to read English and clearly unable to say more than "Yes" or "OK". I also have a suspicion that whoever it is does not even know how to use Google Translate.

I don't recall much difficulty with Kman Spa (but maybe the staffer has since been replaced?). The two that impressed me were River 365 and Nine Spa. A lot has to do with whether the digital receptionist can speak any English at all. One needs to be able to at least read English to check if Google Translate has done the job properly.

Please give me your blog link..I miss all your reviews 

You write a fantastic one many years ago in Jomtien then you left me for years .

22 hours ago, Moses said:

Guys, OP just spoke with AI.

Yes, that will explain it. 

I wonder why a small business even needs AI chatbots. After all, the incoming requests will still need to be relayed to the nominated boy and to ascertain whether he is available, then check whether a room is available, etc etc. So a human will still be needed for coordination. Just stick with a QUALIFIED human and forget about the latest fad of AI.

On 4/23/2024 at 5:30 PM, roughjock said:

Weird, I have nothing but great experiences booking with LINE. I usually message around noon and they get back to me shortly, reservations are quick and seamless. But I don’t ask many questions, simply say “I would like to book <service> with <masseur name> on <day and time>, is this available?”

Same here. Always booking through Line without problems.