What's the going rate for tips in Pattaya? (short time)

What is the going rate for short time tips in Pattaya?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What is the going rate for short time tips in Pattaya? Select nearest.

• 800 or less
    • 1600 or above
  2. 2. What do you pay for short time tips in Pattaya (on average)

• 800 or less
    • 1600 or more
    • I don't
    • Rather not say
  3. 3. How much do you vary the tip according to satisfaction?

• ±100
    • ±200
    • ±300
    • Always pay the same
    • Other

Someone asked about tips in another thread, so here's a poll on the subject.

I think it's been over a year since the last one.

Guidelines

Please answer all 3 questions. One answer per question.

The "mind your own business" option is selected by choosing not participate, so we don't need a menu option for that.

Discussion on the topic is encouraged below.

Guest anonone

Going to be interesting to see the results....and hopefully some discussion.  For at least several years, 1000 Pattaya, 1500 Bangkok has been the consensus, default answer.

I am curious about tip variances for 3-somes.  I think it is only right to increase the amount of the tip if BF and I take off someone together.  1500 really becomes the minimum in my mind.  Anyone else have thoughts about that?

Always interesting as well to hear from BF how much the tip we should be giving....LOL

Surely the logic for increasing a tip for a threesome depends on what happens?

If the lad has to service both other parties on short time, an increase seems right.

If he's just taking care of one party, there's no difference.

If he gets to only take care of a cute BF, he has it easier.

What about a long time threesome with a farang & 2 boys?

I know someone who does that sometimes and I think he pays ~1500 max each long time. He gets a show plus a go with each one.

I've not yet tried it, but also don't expect to pay double money, 3000 each....

Guest anonone

Usually when we off a boy for a 3some our rate is 2000B... BF reckons the guy has to service 2 customers so the rate should be double...

colmx: That is pretty much our habit as well.

Z: We are all participating in everything...not sure I would enjoy a 3some any other way  LOL

I have always just been very upfront when I do 3ways or groups.  I'll tell the guys how much I'll pay and ask if this is something they are OK with.  Most will say yes but some will say no.  I'll also always let a guy I take off for a 3 way help choose the 3rd guy. 

I have found that often Thais are just OK with 3ways and not great with them. However, the opposite is true in Brazil where the guys love them and the rate is the same rate as one on one.

Someone asked about tips in another thread, so here's a poll on the subject.

I think it's been over a year since the last one.

I don't live in Pattaya and I only have one boyfriend.  I don't think a boy's tip should be a fixed amount.  I think it should be a sliding scale based on your looks and weight .  Some farangs should pay at least 3000 baht and others. like me, should get it free. :good:  Here is a picture of me and my BF.  He is on the left

.post-391-0-35016500-1385221847_thumb.jpg

I don't live in Pattaya and I only have one boyfriend.  I don't think a boy's tip should be a fixed amount.  I think it should be a sliding scale based on your looks and weight .  Some farangs should pay at least 3000 baht and others. like me, should get it free. :good:  Here is a picture of me and my BF.  He is on the left

.attachicon.gifABCDEF.jpg

Boy is cute but you should be better dressed and not a such cheap Charlie so you can afford decent underwear instead of  using leaf . We are no longer living on the trees anymore , you know?

Boy is cute but you should be better dressed and not a such cheap Charlie so you can afford decent underwear instead of  using leaf . We are no longer living on the trees anymore , you know?

As a capitalist American, I know that if you got it, you should flaunt it. :rolleyes: .  Besides that this is our normal gym wear.  Boy is 31, and we will soon be married in the USA.