firecat69

Arrived in Pattaya

I never post photos of boys from Bars unless they are on Gayromeo. If they are on Gayromeo, I figure their pics are out there and so one more place hardly makes a difference. This Forum does not allow certain kinds of xrated photos so that is never a problem.

So I understand your feelings.

Took another photo with shirt on. Hope I didn't make him feel bad but I don't think so. He just laughed and shook his head.

he looks great in shirt and not ladyboyish at all.

best way to cure bad feeling it any exists  is to bring him over once more. 

as for myself I have poor judgement of boys attractiveness based on pictures and need to see them in flesh, likely reason I'm not on those sites and need to spend money in bars just to have a look.   

I figured I would help out the local economy (hehe) and invited him over this morning.

It's nothing to laugh at firecat, this contribution of yours really helps local industry, after all chances boys spent tips in multinational  hotels or restaurants are none.

They will eat locally, smoke local cigarettes and invite their friends for Mekhong whisky not Balvenie or MacAllan. 

Went out to dinner with a friend. We ate at Cafe Fellini which is the same Soi as XBoys and Cupidol. This restaurant never disappoints . Good service and food and priced fairly.

Then we stopped in Cupidol where I offed a Boy for tomorrow that I had promised last time and was mad at myself for not doing what I said and come back the next night. I have to say this Bar continues to have my type. At least 14 out of the 16 boys I would be happy taking. I can't remember the last time that happened to me .

Then we went to Toyboys which had an ok collection of boys but I have seen better.

Then we decided to try the New Cafe Royale which of course was sold even though I seem to remember somebody vehemently denying that it would be sold.

They have a Cabaret show that was pretty good. I'm not a big fan of Cabaret shows but this one was okand lasted about an hour. Water was 80 baht and soda a 100baht so have to be the cheapest drinks in town with a show.

did not have my camera but snapped a couple with my iPhone.

post-243-0-02852800-1404148082_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-85434600-1404148118_thumb.jpg

So funny thing happened last night after I returned from Bars. My Gayromeo Premium membership lapsed and instead of invisible , I became visible. Which means I had all sorts of message from anyone looking to make money to boys I have known in the past. Its amazing how boys remember and if they see you online they attack to get some money. hehehe

I deleted a lot of the message where I had no interest but there was one whose face I recognized but his profile was new and I did not know his name. So I answered him and asked for his name which he gave . I recognized the name but for the life of me I could not remember if the sex was any good. I have an APP on my iPhone where I record every meeting along with what I paid the boy.

He was just in once and I gave him 1000 which is my minimum. Usually if I gave a 1000 it's because I doubt I will see the boy again.

But I asked him if he remembered what I liked. He came right back with I sucked your cock and you told me I was one of the best ever.

Lightbulb went on . I now remembered he was indeed very skilled and the reason I only gave him 1000 was it was short time and only a Blow Job.

I asked if he was awake in the morning and he said tell me what time. I had to go to Dentist at 10 , so I told him to come at 8.

8am on the nose he was knocking on the door. Sometimes it is just nice to lay back and let the boy service you which he did skillfully once again.

Amazing Thailand!!!

Tonight I found a super star and for once it did not happen on the last 1 or 2 days of my trip.. I'll release info after I leave but for now all you get is a non face shot and the promise this boy is BF material.

I have managed to avoid that pitfall and remain a butterfly but this one will be hard to forget about when I leave.

post-243-0-31051400-1404226382_thumb.jpg

I have managed to avoid that pitfall and remain a butterfly but this one will be hard to forget about when I leave.

I'm sworn butterfly as well but after a447a post in "five days  to go " thread about his experience  with boy he bought 'device' for and how  much joy  having steady companion was , not to mention  bar hooping savings in monetary terms and now you showing sign of weak knees I started thinking that it may not be that bad idea to  have somebody warm and permanent for length of stay.

No disappointments , no need to chase luck , known quality are all pluses . As long as one keeps his head cool, feet on the ground and hands firmly on his pockets it may even be worth trying. Let me think about it.

Enjoy your adventures and thank you for keeping us updated.

Firecat - your trip reports are really wetting my appetite for my next visit to Pattaya commencing early August.

I'm a confirmed butterfly during the early part of my trips too. Later I move away from 18-22 ages like those whose pictures you have posted and prefer boys with boyfriend qualifications.

I've started to log onto GR and a few messages appear from a few I have known in the past. I usually reply and a short conversation ensues.