firecat69

7 Days to Go

Some final thoughts on Hanoi.  I really like that city especially in the winter.  The Vietnamese are really Cafe and outdoor people. They sit at cafes with coffee or beer etc and there are some beautiful streets , tree lined and just pleasant to sit and watch the range of people going by , walking motorbike, bicycles etc.

Traffic is crazy and you just have to assume they will not hit you or you will never get across the street.

Lots of good cheap restaurants and many Art Galleries , a weakness of mine.  I find it totally different from Bangkok.

The fact that I saw 3 boys helped make it fun, I would have enjoyed the city anyways.  

I will return but always in their winter . It is even hotter and more humid in summer then Bangkok.

I have to say there are plenty of boys available on the social media sites but at least in my small sample, they all work.

So timing is important. they also make sure they use studio photos in their ads so that they look their best.

The 3 boys I saw matched their ads in size and overall looks but very few boys look as good as in studio photos.

I find very few Thai Boys who do that.

It is definitely on my list to return often in the future for a few days as a change to Thailand.  I don't care if  I return again to HongKong or Kuala Lumpur.  

If you have not visited  I think you will like it .!!

Arrived Siem Reap last night.  Back to the Heat. Been here twice before so not interested in walking among the Gods and Ruins. My friends have never been which will give me an opportunity to find a Cambodian Boy which may not  be easy.

GayRomeo is worthless for Siem Reap . The few boys who are on there seem to visit every 2 weeks. Nobody on Jack'd or Grindr but Hornet has this cutie who responded to my initial question. Now have to try to actually set up something.

Wish me Luck !!!

post-243-0-22469800-1416888324_thumb.png

post-243-0-28499900-1416888458_thumb.png

Fingers crossed, Firecat!

When I went to Siem Reap the last time, I got lucky on Guy Spy. I'm not sure if that app is still any popular there now, but maybe it's worth trying? I also made eye contact with some friendly young guys around Pub Street. In one case, that led to more. I also didn't find GayRomeo very useful there, unlike in Phnom Penh.

On line dating in Siem Reap is slow.    

The bar scene seems quieter as well, as even the Linga Bar didn't have all the friendly working locals that were to be found 5 years ago.

Going to the Blue Hatha Spa for a massage would offer at least some fun.

Not for lack of trying but I cannot connect . They reply on Grindr or Hornet and even if you immediately respond they are gone for hours again.

Wish I had good Gaydar because I see extremely good looking boys everywhere from tuk tuk drivers to laborers with their shirts off to waiters.

I quite like the Cambodian boys but I guess I'll have to visit Pnom Penh for any real success.

Hello Firecat,

Check out this weblink in Siem Reap

http://riverqueencambodia.blogspot.it/

its written by one of the 2 owners of the riverqueen bed & breakfast and he has many interesting funny stories about meeting the gay boys in SR.

He just opened a bar in the B&B

http://www.riverqueenguesthouse.com/

go and meet him and he will tell you how to meet all of the Cambodian boys that you want...

good luck,

M.

For those of you who have never visited Siem Reap , just a few photos of some temples and the countryside. Sorry no Boys.

Everyone who can should visit here sometime.  The temples and the stories behind them being built, lost and discovered is mind boggling.  I'd be lying if I said to visit here for anything else. Although prices are cheap and lots of wonderful restaurants at very reasonable prices and then you could jaunt up to Pnom Penh where the boys seem to much more available.

post-243-0-27047800-1417052068_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-83094400-1417052210_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-87849500-1417052269_thumb.jpg

On our way to BKK tomorrow.  Everyone needs to visit Siem Reap for Anghor Wat and the other temples.  There are good restaurants and various level Hotels. 

Hook ups are very difficult.  However I must have seen 50 gorgeous boys driving tuk tuks.   Rarely would I see anyone attractive driving a tuk tuk in Bangkok.

I have no doubt if you have your gaydar working and not afraid to ask , probably a lot of boys who would love to make some real money.

Just a little difficult for me using things I am used to.

With my friends for 4 days in BKK and the to Pattaya for 3 more weeks of debauchery!!!  Can't wait!!!

Hello Firecat,

Check out this weblink in Siem Reap

http://riverqueencambodia.blogspot.it/

its written by one of the 2 owners of the riverqueen bed & breakfast and he has many interesting funny stories about meeting the gay boys in SR.

He just opened a bar in the B&B

http://www.riverqueenguesthouse.com/

go and meet him and he will tell you how to meet all of the Cambodian boys that you want...

good luck,

They had recently to change their website and you should now go to http://www.riverqueenhotel.com/

I think that bookings made from the riverqueenguesthouse.com website will not be taken into account.

Very nice place with perfect location, welcoming owners and staff, and best quality/price ration in Siem Reap.