Guest RUK69

Short Time Rooms in Boystown

Although I have been a reader of the forum for many years, this is my first posting!!!

I usually visit Pattaya for up to a week each year, often adding a side trip after visiting other countries in Asia. This year I will be in Burma before coming to Pattaya in a couple of weeks for some fun before returning home!

I have always been rather reluctant to take boys back to my hotel room, as I usually stay in main stream hotels (in the past couple of years Nova Platimum and Aya Resort) and I am concerned about getting boys past security. Therefore I usually take any boys that I off to the Serene Hotel. All I will say is that there is nothing special about the rooms and they serve the purpose I need them for.

I was wondering whether any one know if there are any other short time rooms around Boystown and Pattayaland that might be a little nicer than the Serene Hotel. I kniow some of the bars have their own short time and I have always assumed that they are not very nice.

I will try and share here details of any boys worth mentioning.

Thanks for any information

welcome to the forum

you just take regular room at Serene or they have short time rooms?, It's big hotel and in the middle of BT but somehow rarely mentioned and never revieved so it's good we have finally some words about it.

What are hotel's rates  ? 

I have always been rather reluctant to take boys back to my hotel room, as I usually stay in main stream hotels (in the past couple of years Nova Platimum and Aya Resort) and I am concerned about getting boys past security. Therefore I usually take any boys that I off to the Serene Hotel. All I will say is that there is nothing special about the rooms and they serve the purpose I need them for.

Why not try taking your guests back to your hotel?   I know people who stay in well known hotel chains and regularly take boys back without problems.  In fact, as it's Pattaya I would be very surprised if any hotel refuses your guest entry.

This place is nowehere near boystown - but the pics on their Short time rooms always makes me feel a little bit excited! 

http://www.pattayasweethearts.com/loveinn/tkresort.htm

For anyone thats not familiar with Pattaya its right next to the Gay Mecca of Tum Nan Issan and just down from Idol/I:D - so I'm sure that Anonone and NIrishGuy are familiar with it!

welcome to the forum

you just take regular room at Serene or they have short time rooms?, It's big hotel and in the middle of BT but somehow rarely mentioned and never revieved so it's good we have finally some words about it.

What are hotel's rates  ? 

vinapu

Thanks for the welcome!.

If I remember correctly the room was bht 400 if I took one boy and bht 500 if I took 2 - This was October 2013.  The rooms are very basic, and airoconditioned, althouigh it is either too warm or too cold. On one occasion there were twin beds, which we had to push together (legs did disappear down the gap a couiple of times).

If I do use the Serene again this year I will report back on the current rates. I might also pluck up courage and try taking boys back to my hotel this time.

RUK69. Is there any reason why you dont stay at a gay hotel ?. There are as you probably know a number of them where gay guests are at least in the majority with a wide range of standards and prices.

There are of course several upmarket hotels who levy a joiners fee equally for boys or ladies, but i have not heard of discrimination towards the former.

I am constantly amazed that people worry about taking boys back to their Hotel. In 15 years the most I have ever encountered is the requirement for an ID left at desk. I always make my reservation for 2 people and it is none of the Hotels business whothe other person is and at most they can ask them to register.

I know that is not a 100% guarantee because there are one or two Hotels that require a joiners fee. But 95% of the Hotels in Bangkok and Pattaya could care less!

You walk in like you own the place and there is almost no chance you will be questioned.

For anyone thats not familiar with Pattaya its right next to the Gay Mecca of Tum Nan Issan and just down from Idol/I:D -

What is Tum Nan Issan and where is it? I could not find information when I tried google it.

I know that is not a 100% guarantee because there are one or two Hotels that require a joiners fee. But 95% of the Hotels in Bangkok and Pattaya could care less!

Intimate hotel by Tom Boutiqe Hotel in Pattaya does not charge joiners fee for your first guest if you have booked a 2-person room, but if you bring a guest another night during your stay they charge outrageous 1000 baht. Maybe some other hotels have the same policy?

Intimate hotel by Tom Boutiqe Hotel in Pattaya does not charge joiners fee for your first guest if you have booked a 2-person room, but if you bring a guest another night during your stay they charge outrageous 1000 baht. 

they must be trying to promote monogamous relationship for people on vacations.

Thank you for warning  , this is hotel's greed pure and simple. Thank God there's plenty of choice in PTY so they can prey on naive and horny first time visitors only

I suppose a small charge from the hotel for extra towels is in order when bringing back two boys to your room or needing another having used the ones provided earlier in the day. I always tip the chambermaids generously partly with this in mind. In fact when i stayed at the Ambiance they once anticipated this by providing three sets having seen me with one boy in the early afternoon and another in the evening, the day before.

In fact when i stayed at the Ambiance they once anticipated this by providing three sets having seen me with one boy in the early afternoon and another in the evening, the day before.

for this they certainly deserved generous tip but charging 1000 joiners fee even in more upscale hotel  is over the board.

In fact I think while cheaper hotels may somehow justify charging fee to compensate an additional usage of water or towel  more expensive ones  charge already plenty  so shame on them for playing pimps with that kind of charges

This place is nowehere near boystown - but the pics on their Short time rooms always makes me feel a little bit excited! 

http://www.pattayasweethearts.com/loveinn/tkresort.htm

For anyone thats not familiar with Pattaya its right next to the Gay Mecca of Tum Nan Issan and just down from Idol/I:D - so I'm sure that Anonone and NIrishGuy are familiar with it!

I have been in the "space" room about a year ago with a boy who didn't want to be seen in Sunee Plaza because he used to work there before.

Back to the op: there is absolutely no reason not to take the boy back to your hotel, no need for short time rooms.

One of the things I don't get: people fly half around the world to hire prostitutes, but are too timed to say "no" to drink requests from staff or to take boys back to their hotel.

Well I was in a hotel in Soi Bukow .

I think that a hotel on Soi Buakow would probably be one of the few areas in pattaya where a farang and boy may not be welcome...

After all it is probably the epicentre of "straightness" in Pattaya... And its probably best for your own protection not to be seen with a boy there!

Cupidol Beer Bar has 3 short time rooms, all are of a large size with mood lighting at 400 baht per hour soi 13/1 second road Pattayaland

Nice to know - thanks!

Cupidol Beer Bar has 3 short time rooms, all are of a large size with mood lighting at 400 baht per hour soi 13/1 second road Pattayaland

are you sure they are charging per hour? just asking as it seem cruel to expect to watch the watch that closely during romantic encounter.

BBB Inn and Suriwong hotels in BKK are giving you 3 hours.

Well I was in a hotel in Soi Bukow ,arranged for a boy to visit on Romeo, met him outside, and reception said we only allow Lady visitors, not boys .

As I started to remonstrate with them, they said it will be ok this time as the boy was already here.

Needless to say, I was out of there the next day .

rightly so , fuck them with such an attitude but colmx may be right- you may run into trouble with our hetero brothers whoring there

I think I saw sign and was kind of surprised on one some motel like hotel in soi Sri Bumphen across from Malaysia Hotel saying something about same sex couple not being accepted, may be Christian can verify since he is camping in the area.

I think I saw sign and was kind of surprised on one some motel like hotel in soi Sri Bumphen across from Malaysia Hotel saying something about same sex couple not being accepted, may be Christian can verify since he is camping in the area.

This is indeed true. Thung Mahamek Privacy Hotel (near 7/11 opppoiste Malaysia) has short time rooms only for mixed gender couples, I had to book a full night (650 Baht) to take a boy there (last year, when I was still living in Lak Si).

Similar for a hotel in south Pattaya that charges 200 Baht for ladyboy or gay:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2013/12/notes-in-hotel-in-south-pattaya.html

(a friend used to stay there, now he goes elsewhere)

Yes I suppose I should have expected it.

But I arrived at 5 in the morning, and literally just picked the first decent looking place I came to.

It was at the top end of Bukow, near the market and close to the action street complex, which is all lady boys.

So presumably, they have to check every guest physically to ensure that their rules are adhered to. Lol

I have been in the "space" room about a year ago with a boy who didn't want to be seen in Sunee Plaza because he used to work there before.

Back to the op: there is absolutely no reason not to take the boy back to your hotel, no need for short time rooms.

One of the things I don't get: people fly half around the world to hire prostitutes, but are too timed to say "no" to drink requests from staff or to take boys back to their hotel.

More polite to say cannot. mai dai. The Thais tell their friends and other Thais they have no money and cannot pay for them.

Nobody loses face. No is considered rude, but cannot works.

I'll leave to other to add the Thai spelling and tone marks

More polite to say cannot. mai dai. The Thais tell their friends and other Thais they have no money and cannot pay for them.

Nobody loses face. No is considered rude, but cannot works.

I'll leave to other to add the Thai spelling and tone marks

still don't understand it - polite "no" with a smile would be rude? And "cannot" when all understand that you actually can is OK?