firecat69

High Season Arrives Just in Time for My Return

When you find the best, why move on to try someone new.

Firecat is in a good place, in the groove and enjoying the fruits of his pursuits.

One can still play around even with two extra special favorites, but as we get older we only have so much

energy, so much stamina and I've found its best to focus, when I've found exactly what I was looking for.

There's always tomorrow and few really great things last forever.

vinapu will pick up the slack as will many other horny men.

Sorry but not much to tell.  I have seen a couple of boys I had reported on before and spending most of my time with Lao Boy.

I'm not very motivated to try anyone new because right now they almost have to be a disappointment. I saw Chai (tatao) who I reported on before and he would be enough for me when Lao Boy working.  But he went home to Mama for a month.

He should of checked with me first.  He could have brought Mama some Xmas cheer after 5-10 more visits with me.

Oh Well.  Vinapu will pick up the slack for me when he arrives !!

I'm already there, hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to butterfly religiously but now see an advantage of being in familiar arms at least from time to time so absolutely don't blame you for clinging to the Lao Boy, I'd say, enjoy while it lasts.You have fun and him steady income

I am so glad Vinapu has arrived and we have his reports to look forward to.  I on the other hand have become totally boring with my favorite Lao Boy.  Well we are not boring but I have nothing new to tell you because I am quite satisfied.  He needs to make border run on 17 so maybe I will explore new possibilities that day and night.

I may have to try Vianpu's latest massage discovery if I can find it with his excellent directions. Sounds like my kind of place!!!

So my Lao boy needed to make a Visa Run today so I was free.  Nobody on Gayromeo of overwhelming interest and profiles I have saved are probably sleeping.  

So I went to Jack'd which I have had no luck with this trip.  Found a cute boy who was very close to me and said all the right things (sometimes it matters).  I was actually thinking of Vinapu because this kid was bigger then my usual preferences and I thought if he is good I will have a recommendation if he visits Pattaya..

Turns out he works at Boys Boys Boys but only for about 2 months having worked at Hotel in Jomtien previously.   This boy was a lover in his touching , kissing , sucking etc. He is erotic and pleasing in every way. Frankly not what I would expect to find in Boys.

First photos is off of jack'd where I see they reversed the image because the 2nd photo is mine and the tattoo is on the other side.  Definitely the same boy , I liked him with longer hair better but once he is in bed does not make any difference.

His name is Bom.

post-243-0-08529200-1418791224_thumb.png

post-243-0-28894900-1418791249_thumb.jpg

So checked Gayromeo this afternoon and came across a very new profile.  I recognized the photos but not the name .  I searched my old brain and finally realized it was Bird who I reviewed in August and gave him an 8 out of 5 stars (hehe).

Then he just disappeared. Most thought he got a BF. He says he went home to MaMa.  Who knows?

Naturally I had him come over.  He is matured a bit in the last 5 months, little taller and bigger (not fat) just not a little boy anymore.

He was as good as before at kissing , sucking and taking it for long time.

So those of you who missed him before or want to re-connect, his new Profile name is Bank1111

post-243-0-21744700-1418889943_thumb.jpg

So tonight I met Vinapu in Pattaya.  We started out with dinner at Casa Fellini which never disappoints.  Excellent Italian food with owner usually on premises.

I planned only to go where Vinapu would find boys to his liking.

So we started at Toyboys where I knew we would both have boys to like.  As usual it did not disappoint and was not that busy at 9:30 (High Season)???.  Next was Abomb where I knew there would be nothing for me but at least 2 boys that Vinapu liked.

Last stop was Boys and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.  Certainly some nice muscle for Vinapu but some really cute boys for me.  As I have mentioned many times, I don't care for shows but this show was well done. Music was excellent and of course at the 1/2 way point the BBoys.

I have never seen them better . 10 of them and at least 2 I had not seen before. One of their best shows ever !

Then some erotic shows including showers where I easily fell in love at least twice (hehe).  I could do without the bowling and bongos but all in all a very good show.  I will make it a point to visit more next trip because there were definitely some offable boys for me.

But the cutest in the shower show I never saw on stage. The youngest, smallest and cutest so hopefully  WillieWillie will find out why he is not on stage for offer.

You have to use all your resources and since I know Willie is a frequent visitor to Boys, maybe he will find out for me???

Again not that busy , maybe 75% Full.

We also stuck our heads in Funnyboys and I am afraid it is over for them. A disaster since Rose left!!

WillieWillie will find out why he is not on stage for offer.

Firecat, my bf advises me that some of the dancers are only dancers and not gogo boys. Same applies to BB boys. Thats why they dont appear on stage later.

We also stuck our heads in Funnyboys and I am afraid it is over for them.

Regrettably, I have to agree with you. I poked my head in there for 2 minutes the other evening and they are going down the route of Happy Place.

As the evening progesses the music gets louder and louder...sure sign all is not right with the Management.

As you say, pity about Rose. Whats they desperately need is some proper Supervision. Any Supervision!

The lunatics are running the asylum!

Guest naughtybutnice

Firecat. It is probably to late for you this trip but one of your favourites 'Chai' has not returned home to 'Mama', he is still in Pattaya and as cute and willing as ever.

He hopes to return home for a visit ocer Christmas.

But the cutest in the shower show I never saw on stage. The youngest, smallest and cutest so hopefully  WillieWillie will find out why he is not on stage for offer.

You have to use all your resources and since I know Willie is a frequent visitor to Boys, maybe he will find out for me

Gerefan is correct.

The Gogo boys are offable but some of the show boys are not offable. Same as with the BBoys. They aren't interested .

No doubt, enough baht might make a difference and perhaps Thai speakers might work out something over a drink.

The smaller guy in the shower show has many admirers btw.

Naughty thanks I have seen Chai a few times already this trip since his trip home where he forgot his passport . Now gets to make more money to take to MaMa.

Willie , I figured as much but he is really only in 1 skit so hard to even approach.  At any rate will have to wait until I return in Feb.

Head to BKK tomorrow and USA on XMAS.

Hopefully someone else will step up to the plate like Vinapu did and provide us with trip reports for the next few months???

Happy trails, firecat69. Nice to hear you enjoyed yourself. I have never posted a "trip report" myself as kiss-and-tell isn't my style. Nothing against it, just a preference. And I tend to be more of a boring homebody these days, so not much to report. However, since I'll be flying in for a more traditional vacation (2 weeks only), I'm considering being a bit more proactive and will consider starting a thread of my own. 

Happy trails, firecat69. Nice to hear you enjoyed yourself. I have never posted a "trip report" myself as kiss-and-tell isn't my style. Nothing against it, just a preference. And I tend to be more of a boring homebody these days, so not much to report. However, since I'll be flying in for a more traditional vacation (2 weeks only), I'm considering being a bit more proactive and will consider starting a thread of my own. 

don't be shy , after all you don't need to post anything about intimacies but we all gladly read about other's adventures and impressions, I found it fascinatiing to see how differently we observe the same things

Some thoughts as I pack to leave for BKK and then home to USA.  High season does not look that high to me but I never did get to Sunee where things might be looking up .  Maybe I will re-visit in Feb and hope Krazy has returned to Old Glory Days .

Thanks for your interesting reports and observations over the last couple of months firecat69.

I have followed the thread since you started it and also enjoyed seeing your great photographs too.

I seem to share your taste in cute twinks.

It's always sad to leave Thailand and head for home but I wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.

I can't wait until February when I return to Fun City (but I suppose I will have to wait)

Don't know that I have ever seen the weather nicer in BKK.  Chill in the air this morning and pollution at a minimum at least for BKK.

Skytrain however looked like Tokyo and this was mid day.  Cars were jammed and hard to get off your stop if not near the door.  Seemed to be a lot of packages so someone is taking XMAS seriously.  I saw very few Westerners so must have been a lot of Thais with the Xmas Spirit

Went to Cutey and Beauty for a pedicure this morning and told him short , has to last until my return.  300 baht and a 200 baht tip in the Xmas spirit which was gratefully acknowledged.

So I met Vinapu tonight because he is good company and we like opposites (hehe) but not always.

Met at Maxis at 830pm  and talked and then ordered some chicken and cashews which was excellent and somehow did not enter XBoys until 1030pm.  Lots of cute boys for me but luckily for Vinapu, the show started and we could leave. However in 10 minutes I saw at least 3 or 4 boys I would be very happy taking.  However I am not looking tonight.

I forgot to mention there was a new massage boy at Bangkok Boys that both Vinapu and I liked (go figure)

I am hoping for a complete report including name and phone number .??

Then it was on to ScrewBoys which has had some good reports lately and the drinks are cheap at 300 baht. hehe.

Pretty dismal except for the boy Vinapu wanted. Couple a boys sitting on stage that were cute but would need a good flashlight etc to verify their age and definitely questionable.

Vinapu offed his boy and headed for Hotel and I did the same but alone.

I know it was Monday night but I have never seen Soi Twlight deader .  Very Very slow and this is after seeing SKYTRAIN and stores jammed.  So maybe all the money is going for merchandise instead of boys.