vinapu

Off to Thailand again - December 2014 trip

Guest abang1961

Vinapu, as the proverb says, "One man's meat is another man's poisson (French for fish)..

Some preferred the super-skinny, small-build while others would like to have a little meat on the boys..

Vinapu, as the proverb says, "One man's meat is another man's poisson (French for fish)..

Some preferred the super-skinny, small-build while others would like to have a little meat on the boys..

and this is perfect, only point I'm trying to make is that any recommendation must be taken with caution  for the reason stated by you. It looks that both ChristianPFC and me had good time last night even if we did not like each other's election.

And is not even worth deliberating about right and wrong because this is not an issue.

It only means for readers of this thread  that not neccessarily my recommendations will work for them and places/boys I did not like they may find endearing.

Fresh input to discussion will be my next post from Shape Spa I just returned from happy

Sleeping with the boy (Tharnar, Tana - two short a - ทนะ, 19/50/175) was fine, activity in the morning as well. Showering together in the morning - not just sharing the shower, but washing each other. Lunch together, during which I enquire: he has been working in Screw Boys for 2 months (but I didn't notice him on two previous visits; but then the boy Dto I was looking for wasn't there on my two last visits). Tip him 2200 (which is very generous by my standards, based on long time tip 2000, that would be the third boy I tip over the going rate; only now do I learn that the going rate is 2500 for lt, will inquire next time). My highest tip ever and highest total cost (2200+550=2750).

I have the boy's phone number and Line, so there might be repeats if we can come to a pre- or post work arrangement and a repeat customer discount (I have 1000 Baht for short time in mind).

Probably best not to off Screwboys #67 until ~26 January or thereabouts.

what disease does he have? or you locked him in ?

Sleeping with the boy (Tharnar, Tana - two short a - ทนะ, 19/50/175) was fine, activity in the morning as well. Showering together in the morning - not just sharing the shower, but washing each other. Lunch together, during which I enquire: he has been working in Screw Boys for 2 months (but I didn't notice him on two previous visits; but then the boy Dto I was looking for wasn't there on my two last visits). Tip him 2200 (which is very generous by my standards, based on long time tip 2000, that would be the third boy I tip over the going rate; only now do I learn that the going rate is 2500 for lt, will inquire next time). My highest tip ever and highest total cost (2200+550=2750).

I have the boy's phone number and Line, so there might be repeats if we can come to a pre- or post work arrangement and a repeat customer discount (I have 1000 Baht for short time in mind).

This meeting of ours was great idea as it seems we both win. I may be looking for repeat with 47 very soon. Life is short

day 3 continued

After Bonny went to Dreamboys just in time to show to start. Drink now 400, increase from 380 last time. House was packed, 2/3 Asians1/3 farangs. Very few ladies and behaving at that.

I liked show, no acrobatics , nor even simulated  sex part but big cock show still on, parade of katoeys dressed and undressed, amusnig number with collapsed hunter , member of audience asked to perform role of doctor and even asked to check status of victims erect member, but he dilined unwisely, ladyboy cleraly told him it will be for free but guy clearly felt uncomfortable doing i in public , I'm not surprised.

During break parade of may be dozen of go-gos in undies , some familiar faces and bulges. One recognized me  but did not remember where and when we met, got 100 to help him fighting memory loss athough it was not particular encounter I remember fondly. No , no chance he lands me this year no matter that he is sporting beautiful smile. I was looking for #76 Yo , but did not see him until in one of later numbers he or at least somebody look- alike    him appeared as performer. Great body as before. This is good reason for me to investigate. I'm not disapointed with Dreamboys again

At one moment across the scene I noticed familar face - my masseur from Banana from yesterday in company of farang, I dare to say, not  a bad looking farang. We exchanged knowing  smiles.

I left after end of show at 11.45 to pick up Namu as promised. I like their mamasans and always when at Bankok Massage I extract hughs from them for consideration of 100, just for fun.

It's always good to have somebody who knows you and what you like so very pleasant night and early moning , than a bit of sleep. At 9.00  breakfast together at Tartawan reception and time for Namu to leave and for me to pack as I'm moving to Take-A-Nap. And this is how day 4 started.

Day 4

left luxuries of Tarntawan for spartan Take-a-nap , just beside  BBB Inn where 3 nights cost me less than 1 night at Tarntawan but there's price to pay, room cell- like but with window, A/C working but slow but they are trying hard to make stay comfortable, there's coffee maker and working room safe, old fashioned  TV set and beer on reception costs 40 baht , not 130 from mini-bar in the room. So I'd say fair trade.

At 2.30 highest level meeting with visiting contributor to this forum over the lunch at Dick's. We established than we are not in competition for the same type of boys so may even continue discussion in the soi later today. After we parted way I went o Sukhumvit soi 39 close to Pnom Prom /?/ BTS station , exit 3  .

This is where Waterworks spa is located, short walk though the soi , in about 5 mins there's Philippe restaurant on teh corner of small sub-soi where at the end Spa is located. Picked up 2 courses- 95 mins of massage followed up bu 30 mins of jaccuzzi treatment , total cost 2040,  minimum tip for  1 treatment 700 , for 2 like mine 800.

It was only one boy available at 4.30 so no choice at the moment  but saw 2 farangs departing at the same time like me so likely they were busy.

I was treated in the VIP room with massage table  , jacuzzi, shower , toilet,  another table for multiple shower treatment were located, all in one quite spacious room.  Massage table luxurious with hole for the head, boy undressed himself promptly, wrapped in the towel which was shed next time I checked , say in 5 minutes. Massage requested strong and delivered with abundant access to desired boy's body parts. Than jacuzzi where fun continued.

For me it was new experience, believe me or not I was in this thing first time, this was reason for picking up that treatment.

All I can say with insert of boy inside jacuzzi is a great thing, but why people are paying to install those  sophisticated tubs in their houses is and always will be beyond me.

Tipped boy 1500, well deserved or massage  and fun delivered.

I'm glad I went, don' be discouraged  by prices quoted as I picked up most expensive and longest treatments and cheaper fun can be had there , certainly different from all massage places  we usually frequent. More to come for day 4 as it's only 8.15 pm. here.   

After lunch together earlier in the day, Vinapu and I visited Classic Boys. I arrived around 9:30pm & had to move a couple of pushy waiters on before Vinapu joined (zero tip for them).

The big news is the jeans have gone and it's back to the good old speedos.

(They were in jeans 1 week earlier, so I didn't stay then).

Vinapu advises thst I have near identical tastes to ChristianPFC, which is no geat surprise after reading all Christian's report.

One very cute guy got offed just as I arrived and another nice one spent the whole time sat with a customer.

There were about 3 or 4 serious candidates left on stage. After about 40 minutes, I invited 43 over, as usual done with eye contact and a gesture towards the empty seat next to me. As he spoke rather good English, the mamasans were also completely redundant for the following discussion.

Fortunately the ID card was in order, obviously a recent one, with a chip and a clear photo that looked exactly like him. Surprisingly over 25, despite a small slim frame

He had been working in Pattaya, but moved up to Bangkok as there are more customers (offs most nights). When asked which do you like best Pattaya or Bankok?, the reply came back "Bangkok".

Why? "Too many Russians in Pattaya".

Drinks 350x2, off fee 600, short time tip 1700, mamasan/waiter tip 0.

Nice selection of boys, music slightly too loud & too many waiters.

Also learnt that a lot of their boys are from Laos and Vietnam. Thankfully my Thai friend likes them.

Vinapu move on elsewhere, in search of muscle? Hopefully we'll meet up again in a few days.

Guest LoveThailand

Thank you for continuing reporting, Vinapu.

And for 2 new places I have added to my list - Waterworks and Shape Spa.

Will definitely check both on my next trip.

In general, the Russians have very little interest in Thai guys. They are interested in other Russian guys and almost

never tip, off or even flit with the Thai boys. It is so repressive in Russia, they come to Pattaya to be free from their

nightmarish gay hating society and the warm weather and beaches also entice.

The Thai guys would starve if they depended on the Russians.

Thanks for the report Vinapu, the Waterworks Spa sounds fantastic. I would love to be pampered like you describe and finished off in a jacuzzi with cute masseur to assist me. Unfortunately the prices you quote are outside my budget even as a one off.

Great to hear you're having lots of fun.

Thank you for continuing reporting, Vinapu.

And for 2 new places I have added to my list - Waterworks and Shape Spa.

Will definitely check both on my next trip.

wait for today's report, investigating later another place recommended by pong long time ago

In general, the Russians have very little interest in Thai guys. They are interested in other Russian guys and almost

never tip, off or even flit with the Thai boys. It is so repressive in Russia, they come to Pattaya to be free from their

nightmarish gay hating society and the warm weather and beaches also entice.

The Thai guys would starve if they depended on the Russians.

this makes sense and I'd  not blame them for that for reasons you explained so well.

I think is great that such big chunk of moneyed visitors is not in the competition for boys with us

there are rumors that Krazy Dragon will reincarnate under Russian/Ukrainian ownership, may be it will be place of Russian/Thai consolation

Vinapu, are you sure you didn't mean "Waternest Spa" in Soi 39, rather than the "Waterworks spa"?

According to Google, there is no such place as the "Waterworks spa" in that Soi, but there is a place called "Waternest" with several cute masseurs!

Of course you are right it is WATERNEST Spa in soi 39, my appologies, no idea where I got this waterworks name  from, thank you for a correction

Thanks for the report Vinapu, the Waterworks Spa sounds fantastic. I would love to be pampered like you describe and finished off in a jacuzzi with cute masseur to assist me. Unfortunately the prices you quote are outside my budget even as a one off.

Great to hear you're having lots of fun.

you can have just a jacuzzi treatment for something like 590. i have a coupon from them for 600 1 hr massage if somebody in LOS interested , contact me , can give it to you. They are not cheapest but standard is different from say, Sun massage beside Tawan

Shocking drop in value of Russian currency will shake up the hordes of Russian visitors this high season. Many will be forced to change plans.

Freezing temperatures and ugly repression will still be a strong lure for gay men, but very difficult when your currency loses so

much value. Pattaya real estate market will feel it but the Thai boys will hardly notice, except favorite Russian boy beer bars, like Serene Bar in Boyztown, will feel the impact.

New mega condo developments may go belly up. Time will tell, of course.

This post reminds me of the Chicken Little story.

Day 4 continued

As z909 reported I joined him in Classic. I confirm , no more jeans at that bar, all boys in individually chosen undies.

It needs to be said that with him, and Christian PFC I can visit any bar at any time as there will be no competition between us for boys. He reported what he saw , looking at the same scene out of 20 I'd consider only one and even this just to avoid starvation.

After I spent 1/2 hr there and finished my beer look become more rosy but still no more than 5. After z909 got his company I departed as usual tipping 100 most attractive boy in the assembly, for me it was originally acceptable #60.

And went to Screwboys hoping that #47 from two night ago will be there but disaster struck me at the door. Only few boys on stage and no customers at all and #47 already gone home. Ordered drink to drown in frustration but mamasan helpfully offered  to call the boy and announced that he is heading for taxi. Few minutes after  joyful reunion, boy not hungry, just thirsty so we can have a beer at the hotel, Take A Nap sells beer in the lobby for 40 $, few baht more than 7/11. Off fee  500 , it was 450 just on Saturday !?!

For part of way  from Patpong 2 to hotel l was forced to march hand holding and believe me it was not my idea. can't say I felt comfortable but what the heck. let the world share my joy.

Again great company . I was hoping he will stay at least till 7 but around 6 he announced in no uncertain terms "I go home ten'.

It was my second longest off ever and repeat is already scheduled, definitely he was on his way of devising "101 ways to wrap around vinapu" and in those 10 hrs or so we were on 77th figure I guess. I don't think he is even gay but definitely professional with good feeling what I want and delivering with gusto.   No wonder he is using nickname ONE, he should. We ticked together big time , long live Christian for dragging me to Screwboys another night / he did not as I was planning to go and check on now non-existing  number 2. So day 4 finished at 10 in the morning with 3000 well earned tip  and again 100 of taxi money / he did not asked  but I felt generous.

and now will start day 5 

Shocking drop in value of Russian currency will shake up the hordes of Russian visitors this high season. Many will be forced to change plans.

Freezing temperatures and ugly repression will still be a strong lure for gay men, but very difficult when your currency loses so

much value. Pattaya real estate market will feel it but the Thai boys will hardly notice, except favorite Russian boy beer bars, like Serene Bar in Boyztown, will feel the impact.

New mega condo developments may go belly up. Time will tell, of course.

This post reminds me of the Chicken Little story.

since this is thread I originated I need to state that I don't mind Russian visitors on Pattaya and everyelse although my Pattaya stay was 2 day only so may be I did not gather statistic sample big enough.

I guess we all have our idiosyncrasies, if you ask me I when travel try to avoid Swiss visitors - reason , on three separate occasions spread over 10 years in three different countries on three continents Swiss travelers asked me for short time loan to be repaid same or the latest next day  / like paying for dinner or admission, they forgot money and we were living in the same hotel so no problem to lent 20 $ / and never bothered , on one occasion knowing what flight they will be flying out just for fun I went to the airport to claim my 5000 Chilean  peso  / then roughly 12.50 $/.

And no, I'm neither Russian nor Swiss