williewillie

Sunny Boys in Sunee Plaza

No pushy mamasan;not sure if there is even a mamasan. 

No mamasan, now that's a great idea. 

In the rare case where the bar boys don't speak English, google will provide a far more reliable translation.

Guest Fatfifty

I've been there a few times. Nice boys mostly. Clean place. I wouldn't rate it as the best, but it's above average for sure.

Maybe the bar figured out that's a good way to pull in the customers. 

Well, yes and no.  As far as I can tell, the boys still wear whatever they want.  Only a few wear thongs and the ones I saw wearing them were quite fem.

Back in January a topic appeared on the Sawatdee board titled "Buy Sexy Underwear."  For the full topic, see:  http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/buy-sexy-underwear-t31617.html

As for thongs, you might be interested in two posts I made on that topic.  Here are copies of the relevant parts of my posts:

I know of a place other than Silom in Bangkok too, in the Platinum Fashion Mall, directly across from the more commonly known Pratum Market on Petchaburi Road. They have two shops in the Platinum Fashion Mall. I have their business card:

Lucky Underwear - Wholesale and retail

Room 1189-1190, Camden10, 4th floor

Room 873, Nathan10, 3rd Floor

Mobile: 089 822 3355

Shop: 02 121 9559

A young gentleman took me there when he wanted a few items for himself. They have a good, inexpensive selection and the quality is good. Also ask to see some items that are not on display. They have plenty. They'll bring out bags filled with all kinds of variations. I definitely enjoyed the young gentleman's 'fashion show' a little later . . .

I also bought several items to bring back to Pattaya. You might be surprised at how many boys love wearing them and providing their own 'fashion show' for you, especially if you let them keep their favorite one for themselves.

The shopping mall is huge, but with the above information it should be relatively easy to find the shops. If you can't find them, just show the room number and section name (Camden10) at another shop. They'll direct you. If that doesn't work, call them. Tell them you're at the escalator. They'll send somebody over to take you to the shop.

When I was there, a couple of the sales girls spoke fairly decent English, certainly enough for you to easily communicate just what you're looking for.  There are no such shops in the Pratum Market.

- and -

many boys love wearing it. Quite often when I know I'm going to have a boy come over, I just leave a couple pairs of those items on top of my bed. Nearly always, at least for me, they enthusiastically choose one and put it on - without even asking if I want them to. Most of the time, as soon as they change into one they instantly get rock hard. They love that and I, for sure, love that too! Almost always, if it's a boy I've 'entertained' before, if for some reason I don't already have the underwear sitting out, they ask for it. Even better, some want to "open music" and I get a private go-go show along with everything else. Now that's my idea of a great way to spend some time with a boy.

Only once do I recall having a boy who didn't want to wear it, but on the other hand there has been several times when the boy asks if he can keep it. Usually, if they ask I'm happy to let them keep it. I know where to get more if I start running low . . .

I have a fetish about thongs and the way they display buttocks. I my opinion far more sexy than loose split side shorts commonly worn by gogo boys.

Years ago before I discovered Thailand I used to holiday on Gran Canaria at Playa del Ingles where there is a famous gay beach.

The guys were generally nude but I often wore thongs and my favorite was a black leather number. I dont have the body for it now and anyway the dress code at Dongtan would not allow.

Sunny Boys appears to have found its groove.

Last couple of visits, there were 8- 10 boys. For twink lovers there are twins, very pretty with bubble bums. Nice

but limited selection of boys. I like two boys there and if they're unoccupied, I enjoy the bar.

Still, a lot less boys then during the now 'hiding out in Pattaya' former owner's time, but still a good option for Sunee Pl.

There are few alternatives for boy Gogo bars, if you are repelled by clouds and stink of cigarette smoke.

I did see one old crusty farang slurping away in a boys crotch. It's tempting to play as there are very customers but the

farang should have seen the face of the boy, who looked mortified. Lights too bright for such play.

One can easily check out the boys and avoid the cursed silicone cocks and mooks before 'offing'.

Talking about what boys wear in gogos, i have always thought that there should be more variety than the standard briefs or split side shorts, during my recent trip i saw none in thongs or jocks, which i find very sexy. I like boys to wear jocks whilst in my room and i have several for them to put on and which they like.