vinapu

May 2015 in Bangkok and Pattaya -trip report

Ha I love that you literally "busted your budget" right down to your last 42 baht ! lol   Now that's what I call spending right down to your last penny ( or Baht in this case) when on holiday lol - way to go there, as you sure as hell can't take it with you ! :-)

I'm not that stingy, budget was busted few days earlier / on Tuesday , I departed Saturday / .

I usually leave empty pocketed when I travel either by spending last penny, putting leftovers in charities collection  bins in airport which I consider great idea as for most people foreign money is useless in their home countries or by giving it to some random person like this lime 

Thanks vinapu, I have really enjoyed reading all your interesting reports from your recent trip. Also I really enjoyed meeting up with you in Pattaya and chatting and having our little bar crawl. I hope we can do it again in the future. It was a privilege to meet you.

Thank you biguyby. I'm sad I completed my report and now only can think about next trip for which I don't have any plans yet.

I liked our bar tour as well spoiled only by way too  loud music at XBoys and awfully silicon deformed cock of one of performers there. I too hope for future meetings. Bar tours and exchanging views about boys on stage is always highlight on my trips.

But now I'm back to slavery only consolation being fact I hate summer vacations so it's easier to toil.

You have been home for a week and don't have any plans made for next trip yet? What have you been doing in your spare time.?

The Thai economy counts on you. :)

It's actually 2 weeks already.

Before Thai economy can count on me I need to start counting on my own economy LOL

I usually don't make plans for trips , just wait for moment of enlightenment and then act very fast to finalize. 

I don't remember name,  boy from Super A lead us there since he knew location so I followed him as a sheep not paying attention as I'm not big on steaks.

It was roughly  across Silom soi 6 on Convent side of Silom, building is called CP tower or something like that and restaurant is on 2nd floor. It was some renovation done on first floor , you need to climb some stairs for 1 st floor , is not on street level exactly

Sounds like you are describing the location of "Sizzler."  

Sounds like you are describing the location of "Sizzler."  

hmm if that's the case I guess I'll pass on that one, not a big fan of chain restaurants. I know I can get a good steak at Molly Malone's Irish pub on Convent, thought some variety won't hurt ;) Will see and have  look around there.... Thx chaotou. 

17 weeks and 4 days till I start my next trip, not that I'm counting or anything. Until then I can only live vicariously through your posts, so thank you for these reports.

thank you !

If it's  any consolation I can tell you that I bought ticket for last trip at end of January but literally till evening of day of departure at end of May I was not sure I will be able to use it due to some  family circumstances so I was living 4 month in suspension, an alternative was kind of pleasant too but nothing beats vacation in LOS. 

Vinapu, I really enjoyed reading your great trip report. Like you, I passed Tawan so many times but somehow never thought of actually entering inside.  In March this year I went inside for the first time after 12 trips to BKK and I loved it. Unlike other bars in Twilight, I was not pushed to off a boy aggressively by mamasan and boys were relaxed and also funny too. 

I am not sure if it's the same boy but I offed #15 in March. So I was hoping you managed to off him and reading about him but not this time. I also liked watching #51 on stage but he disappeared soon so I guess he was already offed at the time.

now we are waiting for yours

Yeah hoping to still get there end of Sept or there a bouts

Thanks

I will pay the same if I liked #14.

He may wonder why he only gets the same tip. Lol

I don't know your system but usually I ask boy how much he wants before off so no haggling in the morning , sometimes bit haggling in the bar if boy is clearly too greedy, I don't blame them for trying.

Sometimes boy is asking in the bar how much I give them.

I like to settle money and time maters / I off long time almost exclusively / up front so no surprises later. 

Some people just paying what they consider going rate and throw a bit more or not  if boy asks for taxi money /for me this is kiss of death as long as that boy is concerned although at times I give them 100 for taxi but not because they ask  but because I liked experience/ 

Surprisingly perhaps I was drawn to # 14 by his hairstyle but liked his personality and huggable body /with 3 offs it goes without saying /  , he is one of smaller boys in Tawan

Huggable body? I like that. I hope he is affectionate too. Can't wait to meet him.

If you are in BKK just go to Tawan and throw your net.

If not,  just wait impatiently like all of us do when we have trip approaching.

Keep in  mind recommendations are precious but we need to check by ourselves, sometimes recommended boys are not to our liking, sometimes other way around, boy  who we are warned about  is  becoming our little treasure . I call it joy of discovery.

I even had a case described in Nov 2014 trip report when on one night boy was wild tiger and on next became sleepy kitten - I liked both  incarnations equally.

Guest shuee

really enjoyed the fun you had vinupo, a few questions;

1 was the cafe on corner immediately outside sunflower open & has breakfast ?

2 the no visitors sign seems strict & the even mention 500bt fine if you do bring guest into room, was you seen by reception entering with guest ( or maybe as you had 2 rooms they relaxed the rule for you?

3 is reception manned all night?

4 is the 11am checkout negotiable? as thats bit early for me 12 would be much better