Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I'd rather settle for crow, eats less and doesn't occupy toilet
  2. I already reserved seat in the first row
  3. that's like taken from Grindr profile of one boy known to me , only exclamation mark is missing
  4. I gladly stand corrected but still not much to be proud off. It sounds like some government would be announcing in summer of 1947 that it no longer recognizes Nazi government as legitimate German governemnt
  5. yes, still going . How I know ? One of my friends was staying there very recently. We may even hear a word since he is member here. For me main reason of going to Phnom Penh is Space Hair bar and it's guys
  6. I wonder what part of my post you disagree with ? all I said is , Vietnamese entered in 1979, atrocities become well known , even if not believed to before country was unsealed by invasion. Democratic Kampuchea occupied Un seat till 1993. So for 14 years West supported regime of well known genocidal credentials .
  7. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    both gays , it's why they could not hold to women for longer period
  8. everybody ?
  9. nothing surprising here. For years our governments in the West were aware about Khmer Rouge atrocities and yet , after they were overthrown by Vietnamese for year they supported so called Democratic Kampuchea government ( i.e. Khmer Rouge's ) as legitimate government and ensured that they keep Cambodia's seat at UN
  10. no , to sober up on odd days
  11. Op must be laughing at seeing how his nostalgic post about about shot trip to Bangkok turned devoted to Pattaya , city he was only once and only 3 days. Not that those were wasted days as one who had room on the same floor can attest.
  12. I rather have cash
  13. since English is his second language I'm sure he meant "woman of great tits"
  14. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    what one can expect ? I have IQ of 42
  15. thanks for the clip, one thing is sure -I spotted at least one of our members in the audience and it was not you
  16. homework for the next trip
  17. I only drink on even days
  18. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    those are not friends , those are people sharing the same hobby. Friends are people who lift you up when you happen to be down and do it before you even start thinking to ask.
  19. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    and this is supossed to mean ?
  20. Owen from Burirom Massage can be spotted just by walking by or even better , by having chicken with cashew nuts at Sophia's Kitchen across. One can have a dish and scenery i.e. admiring the runner-up from quite close distance before making the move. How I know ? don't they call it pre-emptive strike ?
  21. hope you get along with that someone, lol
  22. now there's airport bus which covers both, costs 100 baht so possibly it mitigated prices a bit.
  23. thinking about arrival on Sept 31st as apparently it never rains that day according to RBSD (Royal Bureau of Statistics and Deli )

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.