Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. what rain has to do with travel ? I'm not made from sugar so not afraid to dissolve in the rain
  2. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    that's for Board to decide and I sit on the Board
  3. I for one like both Guido , his staff and his menu, specially those 'fusion dishes' like schnitzel with rice and Thai inspired sauce. Like in any restaurant , from time to time this ort that dish may have some room for betterment , but I never had something barely edible there. Can't wait till January to sample their offerings again
  4. I'm 100% positive that is not the case here with 18past19,
  5. I wonder why it never happens to me when trying to book Quarter Silom through Agoda, sigh
  6. no, simple execution of the rule that in order to return you need to leave first. Have safe trip home !!!
  7. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    no, condo rules prohibit it specifically
  8. No major religious holidays resulting in 'dry' days and bar closures in Thailand between Oct 24 and Dec 5 this year
  9. " Probably" is good word but I wouldn't be too attached to it. In Bangkok for example there are multiple venues alive and kicking without much , if any, internet presence. Why London would be different ?
  10. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    yes and very sizeable at that but unfortunately is facing busy street
  11. In The Venue you will be in the thick of action so location is perfect. No problem with guests at all. No shortage of fem boys in the Complex, for ladyboys Grindr may be more of help for you
  12. you hit the nail. I wanted mention it but thought it will be boring if I say it for 127th time
  13. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I treat my friends well
  14. specially those with fat pensions
  15. not exactly
  16. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Tawan
  17. that would explain why one of my friends reported he had trouble booking his favorite hotels in Sukhumvit area mid week while there was no issue with weekend bookings at both ends . Provinces may be taking advantage of such long weekend and finally visit capital
  18. I was in Thailand few times during such dry days so my advice would be to stock up on favorite tipple before 29th. What I remember fondly is that bar boys were quite willing to be booked for dry day in advance so no business sense was lost on them. Massage venues a were not affected and in Pataya some bar even stay opened , of course not selling alcohol but lemonade was available
  19. it's better to keep people digging than having them on the streets protesting they have no jobs although I agree , its very shortsighted solution
  20. and on 28th is King's birthday, but 30th doesn't feature on list of holidays I found on Gaybutton forum
  21. vinapu replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    long things usually are
  22. nice necklace above

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.