Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. If you are losing that much weight, you must also be eating less! Either through will power, or jabs!
  2. I read that as a result of global warming, serious jellyfish, ie really nasty stings, are now in The Gulf of Thailand. Also, and I have observed this, the sea in Pattaya is pretty polluted. Sewage spills frequently reported, all the time. You have to travel to get decent water, it seems.
  3. I dealt a lot with Japan, when I was working full time. Interestingly, the situation therewas the reverse. They are taught to read and write English, but not to speak it. Hence, at my first meeting with a senior lawyer at Kawasaki, who had communicated in excellent English, I found his spoken English was remarkably poor.
  4. I have never yet tried a bike . Too scared. Even my Bangkok clients said not to risk it!
  5. Surely you can find a flight with 3 or 4 changes to join me?
  6. Well are we ready for an older, overweight, gay, Bond?
  7. I am travelling to Siem Reap on Tuesday.
  8. I had hoped not. These sort of personalised insults don't help the board or other members.
  9. Not for use in the bedroom!
  10. I'llstick to my Andrex wipes, which boys also appreciate!
  11. Brings back memories, I still have a tin of prickly heat powder in a bathroom! Bought many years ago in Bangkok.
  12. Thank you, I'm packing a rain jacket!
  13. Well, his comment, "If you're looking to hook up with a guy, forget it!" ....seemed quite general?
  14. I thought, from previous posts, that there was plenty of available action in KL?
  15. You, waiting patiently?
  16. Now you have all the massage places.
  17. See PeterRS!
  18. There are London clinics that specialise in this, unregulated, I believe. I know an escort who has undergone the procedure, not a success, in my view. Just looks fatter and gelatinous. I had advised against it, but he went ahead....
  19. Always best to arrive in the afternoon, and leave in the morning, if you can. Avoids the worst traffic!
  20. I would really miss the garlic! Can give up the holy water, though.
  21. I see that in London he describes himself as 'versatile/top".
  22. I think you mean a 》? Double chevron? I do remember this from before, and now it is there, fine!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.