Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. @BjornAgain - looking forward to dinner next Saturday!!
  2. I trust there will be some young midshipmen available!
  3. Indeed, and continued with renewed fervour!
  4. I'm cautious about saying 'generous ', a friend got blocked after saying that. Others i know put a space in the middle of the word!
  5. I take half a sleeping pill on my first night, that seems to be enough to sort out my sleeping schedule!
  6. Or Africa, similar issues in Zambia!
  7. In London it is also usually a 'foreigner', even a dreaded immigrant, who offer to give up their seat. Quite noticeable. Also usually a local who thinks that their bag is entitled to a seat.
  8. As everyone has said, its a question of being sensible, no jewellery, dress down, no posh watch, stay in lighted streets, avoid eye contact, etc. This minimises risk. I learnt this in New York in the late 70s, when there was a fair bit of risk! You can't completely remove risk, but!
  9. A number of posters on here have commented on the lack of punters at HotMale, so a recent view would be helpful!
  10. Ii thought you would take the bait! Even quicker than I thought! Many years ago, a colleague arriving in NY, was asked his job, said he was a solicitor, and was given a hard time! Strangely, bearing in mind this thread, when you had to fill out an entry form for the US, I put 'attorney'. It seemed simpler!
  11. Or Solicitor
  12. "don't want to cross that busy road everyday though" You could take Grab..
  13. There is no nation where all the guys are straight!
  14. Thanks. Yes, I know, but thought you might have a general idea!
  15. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    "They weren't policeman." Are you sure!
  16. Lawyer.....
  17. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Well, I think its strange!
  18. So, Super A is still going. Is there a good selection of boys? As you may recall, I prefer twink or boy next door type, who will bottom!
  19. In Cambodia, Siem Reap, at upscale Viroths Hotel, they bring the boy up to your room!
  20. I wish I had your stamina!
  21. Ok, fine. Last few times I had 'proper' Thai massage, masseurs were middle aged ladies, so no fun part!
  22. I assumed you were left handed....
  23. That was a joke!
  24. What do you know?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.