Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Yes, that's another one!
  2. Family buffalo dying is a common theme to extract cash.
  3. I did go on a train, once......
  4. Actually, yes, one of my regulars is a trainee doctor, 23, Iranian, very good looking! Seeing him tonight. I will ask him to wear a white cost, and nothing else!
  5. Very funny, I hadn't (or haven't) seen it before. Who (or whom) is the vicar? Also very apposite indeed.
  6. Did I refer to a one track mind?
  7. This is why G's in Pattsya may struggle, as Guido can't be in 2 places at once. Unless he intends slowly to run down Bangkok, bearing in mind all the rumours about Soi 4.
  8. We all have. Especially about building up our stamp collection!
  9. Several massage places list many bottom guys, FaFa, 15M, for example. Many said to be gay.
  10. Thank you. Unfortunately we will be spending more than 84 Baht!
  11. That's what I do, try and move to WhatsApp or similar.
  12. As WC Fields once said, "I don't drink water, fish fuck in it"
  13. Must be fun sitting near you!
  14. I have always found a good selection, though a little expensive, in Sydney and Melbourne.
  15. Haven't heard mention of Jesus juice for a very long time!
  16. Or a lot less!
  17. I've just been UK to California and back, the routine worked ok!
  18. Only shirtless?
  19. How many did you see cum?
  20. Unfortunately not, might have been fun.
  21. Too long a list to put on here!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.