Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. The Congo? Eastern Ukraine?
  2. Cheaper, but not that much, compared to what I paid in Sydney in July.
  3. I must have eaten at the wrong restaurants in Tokyo, I was paying 60 or 70 US. London is quite pricey for boys, between £200 and 300. Was was quoted 500 last week, but just laughed, and there was a rapid reduction. But some high end guys do get that I believe. You also need to like Brazilians! Perhaps half the escorts on the apps are Brazilian. Some very good looking, but just too many! Eating out, I would say, is expensive, though not up to NY standards, in a gastro pub, ie good food, but not Michelin type standard, £50 to 60 a head, if you have a reasonable wine. There are some nice, cheaper but good places, but they have to be sought out, and they come and go! I will report after my meal in Gerrards Cross on Saturday, with another forum member!
  4. Are you taking over the mantle of the late departed @PeterRS2?
  5. More than the Capella?
  6. Salute with what?
  7. The possibilities there are extensive, especially if you go round the corner down soi Tawan, to soi 6, where the massage shops are lined up.
  8. I am there 18 to 22 and 26th to 30th!
  9. I believe someone said, you cant take it with you....
  10. I agree re Tokyo. Many shops with twinks, reasonable prices, and you can specify what you want, and the boys almost always perform as booked. They can be a bit cautious about farang "big dicks"! However eating out is not cheap!
  11. I gather 3 days is the usual period?
  12. Could keep the optometrist in business for years!
  13. Enough to match his personalities.
  14. Renaissance man?
  15. Very philosophical.
  16. No concerns reported by the local bottom community?
  17. He didn't have a white coat! Sex was good, though....
  18. Who knows! I did visit Golden Cock quite often. I remember that when you went upstairs the handrail, in the right was detached from the wall. It was pretty basic/run down. But it was open in the afternoon, not common in those days!
  19. Also years ago,ni recall looking in to the late Golden Cock, when the boys there whipped out their cocks for inspection. At the same time I noticed that a farang at the bar was being given an enthusiastic blow job. I didn't leave!
  20. To which God will you pray?
  21. Sometimes with a picture of the said patient!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.