Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
If you are losing that much weight, you must also be eating less! Either through will power, or jabs!
-
Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
I read that as a result of global warming, serious jellyfish, ie really nasty stings, are now in The Gulf of Thailand. Also, and I have observed this, the sea in Pattaya is pretty polluted. Sewage spills frequently reported, all the time. You have to travel to get decent water, it seems.
-
Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
I dealt a lot with Japan, when I was working full time. Interestingly, the situation therewas the reverse. They are taught to read and write English, but not to speak it. Hence, at my first meeting with a senior lawyer at Kawasaki, who had communicated in excellent English, I found his spoken English was remarkably poor.
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
I have never yet tried a bike . Too scared. Even my Bangkok clients said not to risk it!
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
Surely you can find a flight with 3 or 4 changes to join me?
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
Well are we ready for an older, overweight, gay, Bond?
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
I am travelling to Siem Reap on Tuesday.
-
The African guys
I had hoped not. These sort of personalised insults don't help the board or other members.
-
The African guys
Not for use in the bedroom!
-
Thailand 7 Eleven Musts
I'llstick to my Andrex wipes, which boys also appreciate!
-
Thailand 7 Eleven Musts
Brings back memories, I still have a tin of prickly heat powder in a bathroom! Bought many years ago in Bangkok.
-
The African guys
Thank you, I'm packing a rain jacket!
-
The African guys
Well, his comment, "If you're looking to hook up with a guy, forget it!" ....seemed quite general?
-
The African guys
I thought, from previous posts, that there was plenty of available action in KL?
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
You, waiting patiently?
-
A very short bkk journey
Now you have all the massage places.
-
Thailand 7 Eleven Musts
Woof, woof!
-
Thailand 7 Eleven Musts
See PeterRS!
-
British-Nigerian influencer dies after penis enlargement procedure in Bangkok
There are London clinics that specialise in this, unregulated, I believe. I know an escort who has undergone the procedure, not a success, in my view. Just looks fatter and gelatinous. I had advised against it, but he went ahead....
- Bangkok Airport link
- Forum Look
-
Bogota trip report
I would really miss the garlic! Can give up the holy water, though.
-
Stefan Brazilian in Paris
I see that in London he describes himself as 'versatile/top".
-
Site connection problems, AGAIN !
I think you mean a 》? Double chevron? I do remember this from before, and now it is there, fine!
-
Site connection problems, AGAIN !
Thanks!