Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Don't forget that Prostiturion is also illegal in Thailand!
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    They throw flowers on the ground in front of him!
  3. Too intelligent, and ruffling feathers. I fear, though, that the 'establishment', including you know who, are out to get him. See the recent Constitutional Court decision to investigate him, over a Cabinet Minister who had a conviction. The move to suspend him only failed on a 5 to 4 vote. Crazy. I hear that there are also moves to bring back Yingluk, and go through the farce of a pardon.
  4. Well, I have a Samsungphone, and have downloaded the latest update, so I will try. I am a bit of a dinosaur on IT, so we'll see!
  5. I just chose a good looking masseur, asked for a full body massage, as you then get a room, and 20 mins later was fucking him! Just chance I suppose. I had another guy there, who was more than willing, kept in touch by txt. I have also had the legit foot massage.
  6. I agree that it's not high on a list to visit. I only go there on business. Hotels, offices and shopping malls. Crowded. Too hot for me as well. Food good, though, but pricey. Airport can be a nightmare, as, in my experience, foreigners, even though they provide the cash, are treated like cattle!
  7. Also the fact that most clients in Dubai are Arab locals! Talk about double standards!
  8. OK. Thanks. Something to try!
  9. Thanks. I'll try that!
  10. I find the Onespa posts not that helpful, as they are in Thai, and often do not say whether boys are top or bottom! I know it's a Thai website, but they must know a lot of English speaking guys are looking at it.
  11. PS. Yes, that's right!
  12. Good news, can't see General Prayut attending!
  13. I'm on their Line account, can't remember if posts still arriving, as I tend to delete them once I have read them.
  14. It could open up a new line of enquiry! Is your family shoal of piranha doing well, etc! How is your anaconda - pun intended!
  15. You can be lucky. Here in UK I have a regular guy I see, nearly 5 years, and he has had various, real, issues. Ones that ca be documented. He has never, once, asked me for money to help. As a result, I am happy to help out, from time to time. An odd air fare, to go back to Spain, etc. If he were to start asking I would have second thoughts!
  16. What about the death of the family buffalo?
  17. Indeed. In the old days, 40 years ago, I visited Tokyo for the first time. At that time, little English was spoken, and almost all signs were only in Japanese. As others know, Tokyo has few street names. I stayed near the Central station. So I took a taxi, who was good enough to take quite a long route. When I got to my destination, I discovered that I was on the other side of the station! My excuse was that this was my first visit, and Tokyo was a very confusing place! I also like maps, this is pre smartphones, so that is how I worked out where I was. I did walk back to the hotel. Also in the early days, I went to a meeting in Tokyo by taxi. We arrived, I thought, and the driver pointed out the building. Fine, except that it wasn't the building, he was lost! See comment about no street names. Being Japanese, the driver could not admit that he was lost. Luckily, had map, again, and found public phone (remember those), and could contact clients. Subsequently, I learnt to use the excellent subway system, and always used that!
  18. So it's just on Facebook now?
  19. Don't forget people had just been woken up, were being served breakfast, changing out of pyjamas, going to toilets etc.
  20. Handbags at dawn?
  21. That's an issue. Here in UK, I usually ask the guy to cum, i like to swallow, some are happy to, especially regulars, sometimes I offer a bonus. But most escorts don't have a continuous stream of customers, unlike a massage boy.
  22. King of College was the only bar I used! Sorry. Plenty of places on the Web that have many boys, see the thread. On those it's a bit like choosing a takeaway menu, but goods always match the description!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.