Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Tattoos are fairly minimal compared to some! I could cope with those on offer. Nice to see boys in jockstrap!
-
Suvarnabhumi 58th in Skytrax ranking
Not me, I also find CDG to be difficult, and inefficient.
-
Food stand outside BBB Pattaya
True, but STD also means lost days, or weeks!
-
Food stand outside BBB Pattaya
If you watch them grill it in front of you, from raw, you should be OK. It's when the food cools, is left, and is reheated that problems occur
-
Thailand’s 'most complicated election in the world’
The Army is still there! I see that the Constitutional Court is still moving to dissolve Pita's party, thus disenfranchising the largest part of the popular vote, on a laughable pretext.
-
Overwhelmed by the number of choices
I have done that, but the feed is very variable. A lot is in Thai, and the feed often does not say if the highlighted boy is top or bottom.
-
I may do a side trip
There is a lot if favourable comment about Taiwan, but I have never been. I enjoy Siem Reap, cheap, lots to do, and lots of boys!
-
Thailand’s 'most complicated election in the world’
Indeed, I can't see those in control giving up any time soon, despite what the popular vote may say!
-
Should we stay away from poppers
Nothing too serious, then!
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
This does seem to be an issue. I have come across this a few times. I am distinctly average, and also get, oh you are Big! Or, too broad, etc. It seems to be a bit of a mindset in Japan, perhaps to avoid bottoming, though I have always managed to have fun there!
-
Should we stay away from poppers
I thought they were all amyl nitrate. As a top, i haven't thought of using them. Articles say they can be dangerous if you have heart issues.
-
Massage in 100 degree / 38 degree weather
And can be a little warmer!
- Finally gonna travel... tips?
-
Do you ever look up former porn stars to see what became of them?
Yes, I was surprised, you don't find ads for PrEP in Oxford Cicus tube. Near Soho, or Earls Court.
-
Do you ever look up former porn stars to see what became of them?
Vinapu took me to the gay area of Toronto, Wellesley, for supper tonight. The subway station walls were advertising PrEP!
-
Finally gonna travel... tips?
Great pictures, thanks!
- South Korean saunas
-
Villa Gianni in London, UK
I live in London, and you would expect to pay £200 for an hour, sometimes, plus uber. You would be lucky to pay less, some guys are asking, and getting, £300 or more.
-
Bangkok - any private car/tour recommends?
Travel by car to Cambodia, can be lengthy and difficult!
-
Tourist dies trying to retrieve water gun
Another flying farang. Sad.
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
Not 32?
-
15 cops guilty in fatal shooting cover-up
There's a surprise!
-
Do you ever look up former porn stars to see what became of them?
Sven Basquiat was one of my favourite boys on Bel Ami etc. Boy next door figure, really sexy, and a great bottom. Got fucked all the time. Now, I see, he is married, to a girl(!), and become a muscle god, and fitness instructor.. You never know
-
Jey Spa - Gay Massage Bangkok
Thanks for explanation! Understood.
-
New massage shop opens on Soi 6
It will be interesting to see how things go!