Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Dead Russian found in cannabis garden
Another suicide!
-
Pattaya prepares for International Tattoo Convention
Personally, yuk!
-
Pattaya not the fun it was once says nightlife guru
I agree. Atmosphere is important, so I prefer a smaller, intimate space that can be filled up more easily with boys, preferably in underwear. I also think you need dimmer lighting, to encourage more activity! Turn aircon down, difficult to feel sexy in an ice box!
-
Indonesian airline pilots fell asleep on Batik Air flight
Rubbish in, rubbish out, as they say!
-
Pleasuredome: London Gay Saunas
OK. I haven't been to either, yet! SBN sounds interesting, but I think I am too old! Perhaps I should take a young friend!
-
Russian Man Found Hanged in Pattaya Forest
I know, but we have had a couple of unexplained deaths of Russian dissidents in the UK. One found dead in New Malden, in the next road to friends of mine. Very little publicity about it.
-
Russian Man Found Hanged in Pattaya Forest
He may have been a dissident! Plenty of unexplained deaths in thatcarea, even in London.
-
Indonesian airline pilots fell asleep on Batik Air flight
Interesting that they were not on the correct flight path. We get the impression, these days, that between take off and landing, the computer runs the plane!
-
Pleasuredome: London Gay Saunas
Pleasuredrome, or SBN?
- Assumption Cathedral; luncheon Mandarin Oriental’s La Normandie
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
In my experience, they show no concern at all. This is Japan, and they are doing a job! I have used these services for many years, and always had good service. Not many biys speak English, but, as you will have seen, you order the services you want from a 'shopping list', ant the items are usually faithfully delivered. If you go to a bar, King of College, for example, the manager usually speaks some English, and has a menu you can peruse! More top boys than bottom, usually, they say Western cocks are sometimes too big!
-
Street Food
Patpong 1, no traffic!
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
Me too, excellent example at Le Meredien, not that expensive! The suite also has a double shower for ease of showering with your companion! And a Japanese toilet.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
So would I. Extra protein drink!
-
Percentage of Males who are circumcised in Each country
Luckily, yes!
-
Percentage of Males who are circumcised in Each country
Difficult, I was 2 weeks old! Hadn't had much sex at that point!
-
New Bar in Silom
I see there is a website, plus a picture of a boarded up building. Said to be on Silom, just past where Skytrain turns off. One pic of guys stripped to waist, hunk/twunk. Straightforward comment, 'come here for massage or sex'! You have to pay in advance, 7/11 suggested! No cash accepted. All a bit odd.
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
Yes, I saw one of my companions breakfasting with another client at Le Meredien! He grinned at me!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Gosh, twice within 5 mins, I wish!
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
Personally, I think it makes no difference if you are a newbie, or an old hand. You still need to be sensible. Le Meredien, a 5 star hotel, does not interfere with guests at all, so your own risk.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I take your point, in that the boy has to agree. However the manager may need to know who is loaded, so to speak!
-
Percentage of Males who are circumcised in Each country
Good point. I don't know what the answer is. Tattooing is a physical assault, so to speak, and, like circumcision, permanent. All I would say is that if done on birth it is near enough risk free, but in a number of societies it is done at puberty, which is painful, and more risky. In the UK, where I am from, it was done as a matter of course 70 years ago, nothing to do with religion, but now quite rare, other than religious reasons. My GP, who was Jewish, was anti circumcision, at a later stage, on the grounds that any operation carries a risk. It is interesting that Jews and Muslims circumcise, another example of how close the 2 religions are, or should be! On sensitivity, as a circumcised guy, I have plenty of sensitivity!
-
Percentage of Males who are circumcised in Each country
The fees are poor, but the tips are great!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I presume so!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
It's wise to agree, before you start, that your masseur will cum, with any appropriate fee.