Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
Nor at Siem Reap, with 22 gates, and 16 or so flights a day!
-
What specific traits in a man turn you off?
Carry on the research!
-
What specific traits in a man turn you off?
I think the swimmers' body description needs revisiting. Nowadays swimmers seem to be 6' 4", with shoulders the size of a barn door, etc. Perhaps Diver's body, a la Tom Daley now more apposite!
-
What specific traits in a man turn you off?
I like red hair, often goes with freckles, which I also like. Pubic hair, if any, tends to be ginger, also good!
-
Deluge in Pattaya
We didn't try very hard...
-
Cruisy Hotel saunas
Happened to me in Siem Reap. Viroths.
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
We had this issue in Terminal 5 at LHR. Once the bags pile up, it all gets out of control, and no one can find anything. To coin a phrase, it's a perfect storm Just a couple of observations of the last couple of days. As I said before, pretty quiet, even though weather has been dry. Last night, I looked down one corridor of Patpong market, and there wasn't a single shopper. This also means not much business for the girly bars. I was adding a new Lao stamp to my collection, so again, did not go into the go go bars, but I did walk down Patpong 2 from G's (nice meal as usual) and again, few people, and barkers not interested. Guido said there was no immediate lease termination, could be one year, 2, 3 or whatever. But he is not the most reliable source. He did say that G's in Pattaya now has a cat! Still a lot of activity on Grindr, for me, more than half a dozen very acceptable offers, my new stamp came from there. Quite persistent, some of them, so I assume business is slow. Meal at Wine connection with forum member, and colleague, and coffee at G's, rather attractive new waiter! Coffee at G's was the best I've had in Bangkok!
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
We had this issue in Terminal 5 at LHR. Once the bags pile up, it all gets out of control, and no one can find anything. To coin a phrase, it's a perfect storm
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
Not in the current circumstances.
-
E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Dont forget that Air Asia may go into Bankruptcy very shortly! Then ticket will be cheap, and worthless!
-
Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
Perhaps you should read his posts!
-
Visa to cambodia - ?
Especially as you dont need a visa!
-
Special holiday on Mon 28 Sep 2026 and Tue 29 Sep 2026 for Thai civil servants in Bangkok
I'm very fair!
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
I think you meant the day after tomorrow!
-
Deluge in Pattaya
A few heavy showers this evening, that's all.
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
Poor Foolish must have been at Changi around 10am Singapore time, one hour ahead of Bangkok. For him it must be 2am or so, and he is still in a line at the airport. Quite appalling. At least hebisbthrough immigration. Then there is transport to hotel or wherever. Hopefully that is still running.
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
- Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
Thanks. Malfunctioning baggage carts?- Trump bankrupts yet another one, The Kennedy Center.
Many a true word spoken in jest....- Special holiday on Mon 28 Sep 2026 and Tue 29 Sep 2026 for Thai civil servants in Bangkok
Well, I'm not flying till late Wednesday!- Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
Yes, but that shouldn't affect taking luggage from a plane, at the terminal, to the baggage area! There may be fewer staff, but a lot of this is automated anyway. As Foolish has said, other flights' luggage was delivered quickly. to be fair T 5 at London has a history of late delivery, but nothing as bad as this. And poor Foolish already hadbthevdelayed flight!- Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
God, that's 4 hours you have been there. Im so sorry- Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
Unlike in NY where its cheaper to buy a new shirt, than to launder one- Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
In my 5 star hotel in Siem Reap, to launder a pair of socks was UU$0.50!- Visa to cambodia - ?
I suppose so, I got my ticket, Bangkok Airways, 3 months before, and I had no idea if anything like that was included. You put in flight no, when you apply for visa, so I suppose the $6 could be included, but its asking a lot! - Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?