Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
12/25 trip
Bit of a cat theme tonight!
-
12/25 trip
A distorting mirror?
-
Patpong comings and goings
As mentioned in another post. No sign of activity last night.
-
12/25 trip
Obviously, he had good taste!
-
Arrived Bangkok
Another nonsensical message. I assume that you enjoy it.
-
12/25 trip
I asked if she catches rats, plenty of opportunity, but he said she's too lazy!
-
12/25 trip
Just a comforting tap on the head, the cat that is! It seems that Cloudy has her own suite on the second floor! She (he) retires there when they lock up. Guido said she has her own chef, ie the kitchen cook scraps for her, so she does well.
-
12/25 trip
Cat, Cloudy, on Guidi's lap, so i told him about the blog, of which he did not know! He laughed a lot, and really liked it
-
time of year to visit cambodia
I was told to avoid April to June, by a local.
-
Delices cat
I looked last night, as well. No sign of anything.
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
2nd February. I don't know why predictive txt keeps truncating words!
-
UK to Consider Male Circumcision as "a potential form of child abuse"
Oh dear, missed out on the pills again?
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Sorry, and 27th January to 2nd Fe.
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Ok, but I thought that the old hotel was spelt Tawana, one 'n'?
-
Blocked sites
Using hotel wifi,now connected. Odd!
-
56 Surawong vs The Tarntawan
Is there a lift?
-
Blocked sites
It seems, as of now, i just tried, Sleepyboy is also blocked in Thailand. Not Rentmen, however!
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
5th to 21st, it says.
-
I found a new favorite bar in Phnom Penh :-)
Not yet!
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Apart from the spelling!
-
Would you like to join an orgy in your city?
Mine just arrived!
-
56 Surawong vs The Tarntawan
Can't the boy bring it to the room?
-
UK to Consider Male Circumcision as "a potential form of child abuse"
One problem with that is that circumcision as an older male has more risks, as I understand it. Though I assume that if you are over 18, you have accepted any risks.
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Most of the month.
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
No shit, Sherlock.