Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
New Map of Silom Area from Shamelessmack
I haven't been there for some time, but I agree high sleaze. Were rather run down, with twinks, and you could get a blow job at the bar! Perhaps not now....
-
Patpong comings and goings
Perhaps put the boys in skimpy speedos?
-
First time B'kok. Apartment rental advice sought
Only a large network of stamp collectors....
-
Quickie in the City of Smiles: My Short Bangkok Break
I'd be more interested in other parts of his body!
-
Did He Or Didn't He Reach 3rd Best?
Rather splendid historic building in Whitehall.
-
New Map of Silom Area from Shamelessmack
Very helpful, though the massage places like Green and Avarin, etc, should not be bright red, as they have just as many female masseuses, as male. I know you can get lucky, I did(!), but they are, I think, really foot massage shops, with some extras. Certainly the clientela is mixed.
-
Who was being rude?
Or "who are the hors d'oeuvres".
-
Boy Agencies - update
I am hoping to go for Sakura time next year!
- Feet scrub?
-
Did He Or Didn't He Reach 3rd Best?
I stayed at the Oriental Bangkok, as it was then, many years ago, on business. I couldn't turn off the bedside radio. On examination, it transpired that the radio had been wired through the wall to the next room, through a neat hole! The noise i heard was next door's radio! Not bad for one if the 'best' hotels in the world. I changed rooms. Prices are now extortionate. Also, as someone commented, the gorgeous lift boys, in national costume, are no more!
-
LOS Trip Report
What a helpful post!
-
Trip advice
They are diminishing fast!
-
Did He Or Didn't He Reach 3rd Best?
I couldn't agree with you less!
-
Who was being rude?
Poland is not far from Spain!
-
Have you ever given or received bathroom instructions on a party invitation?
"There's some old saying about Moths in a purse /wallet - meaning either someone is so broke or mean with their money that Moths have set up in thre"
-
Togayther Hostel Silom
You managed to keep busy!
-
Feet scrub?
I think that's right. You need to have pedicure. Good place in Surawong just by patpong, on same side. Can't remember name. Quite smart.
-
Have you ever given or received bathroom instructions on a party invitation?
You must like moths!
-
Have you ever given or received bathroom instructions on a party invitation?
I bet you want to steal the faucets!
-
Harvey Weinstein Visited Prince Andrew's Home
*Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
-
Harvey Weinstein Visited Prince Andrew's Home
Indeed so! Andrew Mountbatten Windsor OGB? Mind you it's just as well the Royal family changed their name during the First World War, or he'd be called Andrew Saxe-Cloburg-Gotha!
-
Nishitetsu Hotel Croom Bangkok
Not convincing!
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
Could be a bit mucky if you haven't prepared!
-
Harvey Weinstein Visited Prince Andrew's Home
I could be changed to The Order of Great Britain.
-
After Years of Narcissism, How Does a Narcissist Age?
Describes Trump very well!