Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Perhaps it's Esperanto?
  2. Stay off the home made gin!
  3. Baffled, again!
  4. You should see the Interminable, dull, condescending, self justifying, tedious PMs I'm receiving, which I am ignoring.
  5. In a beach restaurant in Brighton, you had to order by QR code at your table. My QR code did not work. I summoned the waitress who didn't believe me, and said 'it must work'. Finally, as I was about to walk out, she relented, and accepted an oral order!
  6. It has its uses in cases of insomnia!
  7. Internal massage?
  8. Perhaps they are just bored?
  9. Best thing, as suggested to me by others, is just ignore your posts. I intend to do so. Life is too short!
  10. You always have a choice!
  11. To be fair, I introduced Australia, to refer to Old Daddy, who referred to 'us peasants'
  12. Just had my booster!
  13. The sort of post for which the word 'boring' was invented! Also, seems to me unnecessarily vindictive.
  14. What has this got to do with previous post. You are usually baffling, but more so here.
  15. Soldierites might work? Especially if Guardsmen? See Rumpole, ' the Guardsman's defence'. (Showing my age)!
  16. The Guardian has got a lot better to be fair, and still tries to report on news, as opposed to the Mail or the Express which have become comics.
  17. Indeed, they then cry a lot, preferably on TV, and are forgiven!
  18. They are enormous, I see some farmers use helicopters.
  19. Sounds like you havesome stories to tell! I doubt you would have had the same luck with the Khmer Rouge!
  20. Is that 'us peasants' who fly business class?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.