Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
What was the name of this bar... City Boys maybe?
Wasn't that the old City Boys Go Go The mamasan was a skinny old fem type ....with a cat ๐
-
HMU if you're there (14 - 20 Oct)
Sounds hot ๐ was this in Manila??
-
Did you do much in 2025?
It would be good to be rich .๐ฒ๐ฒ unfortunately I have to still go to work ..I'm poor ๐ญ
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Talking about the Philippines the flower festival is on in January,hot guys ๐ฅ๐ฅ
-
Pattaya- Boyztown
Who would pay 4000 baht for a money boy ? But it is high season..... I wonder how the expats that live there in high season....do they pay the high season prices๐ฒ or do they have to wait till low season
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Whatever guys....stop wasting time ! Time is ticking ๐โโโ
-
Did you do much in 2025?
You still have time to fit Thailand in...go on ! do another trip somewhere, 6 weeks left until the end of 2025
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Wow !!. 3 trips ๐good one ! May I ask if you have gold faucets in the bathroom though ? ๐
-
Did you do much in 2025?
I think your in Western Australia ๐ฆ โ๏ธ๐ฅตam I correct? I also had to get contractors out earlier this year because of ๐ง๏ธ rain and I live in on the top floor of a apartment building ๐ข ,one thing I learnt is never again buy on the top floor under the rooftop ! ๐จ๏ธ๐ง๏ธ Luckily the strata committee paid for it
- Kenya
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Well it's coming to an end ๐๐ What did you do in 2025 What's your highlights? I don't wish to brag ๐ฃ๏ธ๐ฏ๏ธ But ...I went to Thailand twice via Malaysia Had a gangbang with 4 African guys ๐ฆ๐ฟ๐( paid ) Free young indian guy fucked me I met in Sansuk sauna where everyone was watching ๐๐๐bent my ass over the banana chair and rammed me with his Indian banana Danced at DJ station ๐ฏโโ๏ธ๐บ๐ฟmet a few young farang guys Met FloridaRob ๐บ๐ธ๐พdanced in cocka2bar Went to Khon khaen to see not much ๐ Went to Melbourne city Australia Went to Gold Coast city Australia ๐ ๐ฆ movie world A few nights in 5 โญโญCapella hotel Bangkok And replaced my stainless steel faucets in the bathroom with .....gold colour tapware ๐ฐ tell me yours What highlights your 2025
-
Trip Report: Silom
Oh I love DJ station ๐บ๐บ
-
Older Thai Guys
Sansuk sauna has a lot of older Thai /Asian guys as customers
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
No sure WHY you guys are going now ? It's high season ! I only go mid year when it's quieter and most importantly.....cheaper ! Maybe you guys get your vacation time from work ?
- Sunnee Update
-
Advice sought for a BKK GAY bar for beer but not boys n tips
Yes I think I paid around 400 (209 each ) baht for 2 beers ..they add service charge
-
Advice sought for a BKK GAY bar for beer but not boys n tips
I love the big lady singer there .๐
-
Who was being rude?
Good at Prostate checks ๐๐๐
-
Alternatives to Zing Resort and Spa
Yes I like sansuk I got fucked there last month by a horny young indian dude๐ฎ๐ณ (free) who kept calling me a daddy slut !
-
HMU if you're there (14 - 20 Oct)
I want to go back for a visit with my Filipino boyfriend you met him He asks me about you .what happened to that American guy carrying the big bottle he asks ๐ Why was you walking around with that bottle anyway.
-
HMU if you're there (14 - 20 Oct)
How did your week in the Philippines ๐ต๐ญgo David ?? No trip report?
-
Alternatives to Zing Resort and Spa
Wow ๐ฏ The Zing is fully booked ? I stayed there in September and could choose any room But it's coming up to high season๐ฅณ๐๐ Although a 5 minutes bus ride from the complex ....have you considered Sansuk Gay Sauna Hotel ?? Breakfast is included in the room rate and sauna entry usually 250 baht
-
I found a new favorite bar in Phnom Penh :-)
I take it you were on your back ,legs over your head when he released ๐ฆ๐ฆ
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
That describes 99% of us....the other 1% is FloridaRob๐
-
Who was being rude?
What about...a Proctologist ๐