Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I prefer cock over politics ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
  2. I would like big butt plugs ,vibrators ,dildos ,anal lubes
  3. Of course we can get porn on the internet etc But what areas / markets in Bangkok that we can buy butt plugs ,gay DVDs , anal beads etc I remember there used to be a specific road with market stalls
  4. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Shocking , regardless of whose fault it is ,you don't attack an elderly man in a group
  5. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I believe they stopped that march at 9pm a few years ago
  6. Olddaddy replied to Keithambrose's topic in Gay Thailand
    Every day in Thailand I had to get massage with hard pressure preferably by a big person Otherwise a niggling type pain in my lower back Just recently in Thailand,I remember having a pain in my lower to mid back and the only massage was a skinny Thai girl who done a good job but no pressure,so when I walked out my back was in pain it needed Pressure ๐Ÿ˜” to CRACK it She agreed to walk on it ,BUT her weight didn't CRACK my back ! So I ended up walking past a ๐Ÿ›ต motorbike taxi stand in Jomtien to see a big fat taxi driver,I ended up giving him 50 baht to walk on my back As soon as I laid down ( on the concrete) he stood on my back and walked ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ ,crack crack crack , instant relief !!!! Four or 5 cracks !!! I'm not sure what is exactly wrong with my back but I have to get my boyfriend to WALK ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธon my back to CRACK it Everyday ! Everyday otherwise there's a dull pain Sometimes it's just one massive crack other times if he walks on it ,it's several cracks Crack crack crack crack ! Otherwise just one huge crack either in the middle or lowe CRACK !!! CRACK !!!
  7. Strangely this seems to be the fashion amongst the younger gay crowd nowadays I'm noticing this a lot amongst the younger Sydney๐ŸŒ‰ gay community ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Even going to gay night clubs they are wearing tank tops and shorts to show their muscles๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ I guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have a good gay younger friend who also wore one to a nice restaurant last weekend, he told me he paid $145 AUD for it ๐Ÿ˜ณsome designer tank top๐ŸŽฝ He did look nice though with shorts and a designer watch but I'm not sure why it's becoming fashion I personally don't like it
  8. He could mean the Aerobics class ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  9. When will I see you again?๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽค When will I see you again ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต
  10. And this is exactly WHY some hotels lock their balconies ๐Ÿ”“๐Ÿ”’ The Furama Silom Bangkok was one
  11. I could probably do a better job than most of them !! ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‚
  12. He tried it on you ,maybe you come across as too nice๐Ÿ™‚,or too "interested" in him ,is that the word I'm looking for? Because you took interest in his birthday๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿช…he thought perhaps you were a nice person who he could make feel guilty You showed you cared ๐Ÿ’šand he tried to take advantage of that I never forget travelling on a bus in the Philippines last year with my boyfriend sitting next to me , a young lady with a limp and crutches was standing No one stood up for her so I decided too ,she sat her ass down in my seat ๐Ÿ’บ without even a acknowledgement and turned around shouting to her Filipino father to sit next to her ,, Pointing at my boyfriend who was seated at the window , she said "and him go too ,my father need to sit down ! So she wasn't content with me getting up for her ,she wanted my boyfriends seat too He wouldn't budge Needless to say I was the laughing stock of the bus ,even the bus driver was laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ But my Filipino boyfriend wasn't ๐Ÿคฌ I ended up standing for 30 minutes and ended up in a argument with my boyfriend when I got off ,sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™‚
  13. I like that laneway opposite Cocka2 bar ,although you can get attached by the cats ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿˆand smells of cat ๐Ÿ’ฉ
  14. Greed is something I see a lot in South East Asian countries Even by farang business owners and not just Thai They don't seem to know the repeat customer model Many a bar or business even owned by farang I have walked past and never gone back That could be by overcharging eg a Go Go bar ๐Ÿบ that pads a bill or adds drinks that you never had or high price sitting outside Or waiters in bar or restaurant that asks for tips BEFORE they serve you ,that is annoying ๐Ÿคฌ I had this at a fish & chip shop the first thing she said without even taking my order was " you give me big tip ok " With that I put the menu down ,the farang owner standing nearby looked at me๐Ÿ˜ณ I looked back in his eyes ,๐Ÿ‘€ I said to him in front of the waitress "At least try to Kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ me before you Rape me ! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ With that I walked out ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  15. I think better to pay though and walk out that way there is no conflict ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Although Reader didn't pay the full 1500 , the boys loss
  16. As long as they knew , I mean they should realise it's 15 minutes into the massage
  17. He sounds very ungrateful but he thought you were a "turnover " and you would feel guilty and say oh I'm sorry I will give you more ! He had probably done it before and succeeded You did the right thing.๐Ÿ‘ Did the massage shop ask you on the way out what happened? Guilt tripping is used a lot in Thailand business psychology I had a bar in Pattaya (nameless) that used this on me last time ,the owner on seeing I gave a 20 baht tip ,the drink was 180 baht for this bar) started to tell me the waiter hasnt had many customers, he had rent to pay etc ,like it what my fault ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ"I'm sorry to hear that I said Maybe if you charge 100 baht for a drink like every other bar instead of 180 you could give it to the waiter I said ,I mean all he did was bring me a drink ๐Ÿป 20 baht is not sufficient?
  18. Keith did you write a report on your tour experience in Pattaya? I may have missed it if you did. I don't want to get off topic but where did Best take you to ? I never really thought about a Tour guide in Pattaya but now I'm thinking I would like to go to Pattaya dance clubs ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธmaybe with one who could take me I know Moses have some fantastic guys in Bangkok . Just wish he would get more in the Philippines๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ in 2025
  19. I would help him.๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› You know why ? Because in all probability you will see him again if you enjoyed his company and what's the difference you giving him money now or when you arrive next time ? If he desperately needs the money I would WhatsApp him on video and talk to him .๐Ÿ™ On the other hand if you have absolutely no intention of ever seeing him again on your trips to Pattaya then there is no need to reply to him.๐Ÿ˜ฉ But whether he is being true or not even sending 1000 baht will put you in front with him next trip you see him eg he owes you๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜… I have a soft heart ๐Ÿ’šmyself having been through life like we all have personally I would help him but that's me ๐Ÿ™
  20. Thankyou!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I'm heading to Vietnam in March ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ
  21. Vinapu ,these old Pattaya expats farangs were nothing like you ! They all had completely no sense of humour ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ Looks they all had given up.on life , sitting outside bars more bored than a banana ๐ŸŒ
  22. You have to admit you don't get many Pattaya gay expats as the happiest to talk to,๐Ÿ˜ of course different from the Bangkok gay expats ๐Ÿ˜… I find the straight expats much better to be social with so usually end up on Soi Bukhao or up at Canterbury tales bookshop ๐Ÿ˜ป At the moment I would rather remain a tourist. I never forget John aka LMTU let me tell you writing about the "bitter and lemon faced๐Ÿ‹ expats" of Pattaya Of course most are dying off now which isn't a bad thing as it brings in a newer modern generation
  23. I like to dance, I like to laugh. I did this in Pattaya and got some strange looks from expats ๐Ÿ˜ณ"Aren't you too old to be dancing , one asked in Pattaya Yes I said ,I should sit here being miserable with you ๐Ÿ˜œ Oh fuck it...I will dance instead Did it in Bangkok and got farangs joining me ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ˜œ
  24. Around your age ๐Ÿ˜„ Masculine ๐Ÿ˜„ Speaks French or Arabic ๐Ÿ˜ you got me there ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  25. Capella has been voted Bangkok's number one hotel๐Ÿจ Very expensive mind you ,well ,for me anyway ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I recall being invited to a dinner there one evening and very beautiful โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ป

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.