Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
HELLO IM COMMING TO VACATION IN BANGKOK IN JANUARY 07 I NEED TO STAY AT A CHEAP HOTEL OR INN.....CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE A CLEAN SAFE GAY FRIENDLY PLACE IS FOR THE PRICE OF ABOUT 400 TO 600 BAHT??? ITS MY FIRST VISIT SO I WANT TO HAVE ENOUGH CASH .... I WANT TO BE CLOSE TO THE GAY AREA........AND THE HOTEL MUST LET ME HAVE VISITORS. CAN SOME ONE PLEAS GIVE ME A LITTLE HELP?
-
The Bangkok attraction By Jeremy P. Meyer Denver Post Staff Writer http://www.denverpost.com/frontpage/ci_4244063 Bangkok, Thailand - When John Mark Karr landed in Thailand for the first time in October, he stepped into a country where sex is a cheap commodity, access to children is easy for an English-speaker and a gender change costs less than a laptop computer. "Anything you want, you can find here," said Italian businessman Alberto Pintonato, buying an imitation designer watch in the Patpong section of the city, which is filled with strip bars, prostitutes and bizarre sex shows. It's unclear exactly what brought Karr, the suspect in Jo…
-
Kaos is having a New Look Party with free buffet and food. The festivities start at 8PM. Drop by and say hello to Beer and his gang. The new sign and inside is really great. Best of luck to Kaos and the new look!
-
- 2 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Hello....the time is getting closer and closer to coming back to Pattaya! Do you think I will need to take a small boat or surfboard with me? Is the water reclining? Bla bla bla...not that that will stop me!
-
I went to get a 15 day extension at Pattaya. Normally, I had to come back in the afternoon. When I went this time, I paid the money, the passport was stamped with the new date and it was returned to me with a thank you. Total wait time, less than 7 minutes. Amazing!
-
- 4 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Heavy rains and small drains. Photos from 3 p.m. om Second Road when the water had subsided a lot.
-
I'm very glad to see that the police intend to 'clean up' Beach Road. Tourists are too often harrassed by prostitutes, thieves, pickpockets, gangs, etc. I am, however, skeptical. This is not exactly the first time we've heard all about how the Beach Road situation is going to be cleaned up. The usual thing that occurs is all of the problems really are cleaned up. The trouble is, it never seems to take long for the momentum to subside and everything to return to its former state. We'll see what happens this time and how long it lasts. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Tourist Police to Provide Increased Security for Pattaya Beach …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I went to Dream Boys last night and had a nice tinme. The show was good and had a variety of acts. I have always loved the sexy men who work there and normally find at least 10 guys that I want to spend time with. Their off is a whopping 400 baht. I was told by the doormen that they had a great fuck show at 10:30. I had not been in a while to see a show so I went up with a Thai boy I had offed from Night Boys. We watched the show. There was no sex and the big cock contest should have been called the big boxer shorts contest. I have a mamasan there I like and always buy her a drink. For that, they also charged 270 baht. The show went on too long a…
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Classical Music event to be held at the Horseshoe Point. At Pattaya City Hall, Khun Niran, the Mayor of Pattaya chaired this press conference to announce a major classical music event which will take place here in Pattaya next month. The event is called
-
OPENING OF NEW BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. 1. This Public Announcement is being issued to alert U.S. citizens of the potential impact the opening of Bangkok's new Suvarnabhumi International Airport may have on travelers arriving in and departing Thailand. The Suvarnabhumi International Airport will replace Bangkok's current airport, Don Muang, and is scheduled to begin operations in mid-September. Delays stemming from the phase-in of initial operations at Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) are inevitable and travelers should plan accordingly. Additionally, international travelers arriving during the phase-in period may be required to trav…
-
- 1 reply
- 2k views
-
-
I was in Sunee last night with friends. I had to return to my home for the night as I am an old man and can't seem to stay awake too late at night. I got a very disturbing phone call about 4am. It was a poster for the board here calling the emergency direct Bat line. The rain in Pattaya has strange effects on people. I know this and I do understand. But, my scoop reporter told me that he saw Catawampus and LMTU behind the car park area near JJ
-
- 10 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
I have really enjoyed the new Spice Magazine since the updates to it. The magazine is very colorful and informative. I think the new owners have done an excellent job with it. Luckily, I have been in Thailand a few weeks and have the chance to pick up the new issue when it comes out. When I am away, I don't have that opportunity. I have recently started to use http://www.zinio.com to download magazines to my computer for me to browse when I want. As the guys at Spice seem very savvy when it comes to the net, I hope they consider doing something similar in the future. I know I would be willing to pay for that access when I am away. Keep up the good work…
-
Among the issues this legislation would cover, if passed, is that alcohol sales to anyone under the age of 25 would be banned. Also, alcohol promotion would be prohibited in stores that are open more than 16 hours per day, meaning that most convenience stores would see their alcohol sales dramatically drop. Where I come from, the response to that idea would be 'Yeah, right.' Sometimes I wonder whether some of the laws and regulations in Thailand have actually been properly studied or at least thought through. I fail to see how effectively banning alcohol promotions in 24-hour convenience stores will solve anything since Thailand already regulates the hours during …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Bangkok Post - Don Ross - 31st August 2006 Extract: "Arriving passengers exit at level two of the passenger terminal where they can queue for a taxi. Unlike Don Muang, taxis are not allowed to park kerbside at the exit. They park three kilometres always at the remote parking area, next to the bus station. Similar to most international airports, a taxi supervisor radios a batch of taxis from the remote taxi rank managing the queue from a pool of around 400 authorised taxis. Limousine counters are located on both the fourth and second floors, but also park at the same location as the public taxis." Full article: In just 28 days, the doors wi…
-
No Problem with Visas here? I can not see what all the fuss is, are you saying my non immigrant O visa is not allowed now or the retirement visa is being changed. The Thai Embassies in Brisbane, Australia, Fort Worth in the US, Savannakhet in Laos and Hull in the UK are all well known to give multi Type O or B visas no problem, or just get married many Thai lady will happily marry you for a small fee? Cant under 50s just get multiple Type O visa?????? Most tourist will not need more then 2X30 day entries, so you are catering for every one, unless you have a over stay, which I hear is going to go up to maximum of 50,000 soon @ 500 baht a day. If yo…
-
Have a look at Secret Place , located at Thapae Road soi 1 With some pictures of the grand opening September 10. [attachmentid=18] Rene http://net.clubs.nl/gayholidayinthailand
-
I see the Visa regulations are changing as of Oct 1. I wonder if this will increase the numbers of those who purchase the Thai Elite Card? http://www.thailandelite.com/ Do you think this card will stand the test of time? What I mean by this is that if one purchases it, will the 5 year renewal keep renewing even after the current administration leaves? What do you see for the future of this program?
-
- 5 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Some of you may recall my article about obtaining a Thai driver's license. That article, by the way, along with any of my other articles, is still available upon request if you send an E-mail to me at gaybutton@gmail.com . It is quite easy for you to get a Thai driver's license if you have an International Driving Permit and your driving license from your home country. It's a different story for Thai citizens. Some of you may want your boyfriend to obtain a driving license for a car or motorcycle. My boyfriend and I went through it just yesterday for a driving license for a car. First, make sure he arrives at the driving license office no later than 8:30 A…
-
- 4 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
With all the rain we have had and to come I was on Beach Road yesterday and all the footpaths that are in the new development areas (still a mess after 2 years) were full of water. I thought a great opportunity for Wellie Boot Hire two stalls one each end of Beach Road for the walkers and others take out check back in 50 baht. 200 deposit.
-
My oh my what a few days we have had. The rain seems to be endless. The sun seems to have left us for another time. The streets are overflowing. The bars are not as busy as normal. The motorcycle accidents are on the rise. I had to laugh yesterday as I saw a family near my home wading through about 4 feet of water singing songs to pass the time as they waded. What other option could they have? They were soaked, singing and happy to be in Pattaya. Thus, the wonderful nature of the beast. I use to summer in New England for many years and was told, if you can't stand the winters you don't deserve the summers. Same is true for here. If you can't take the rai…
-
I have not seen or heard from The Rose or from John Botting in a long time. Are you guys ok? Has the weather got you down? We miss you.
-
Sep 13, 10:57 AM (ET) By SUTIN WANNABOVORN BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) - Embattled Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra will not seek another term after the upcoming general election, a senior member of his party said Wednesday. The comment came from Chakaphan Yomchinda of the Thai Rak Thai Party, who interviewed Thaksin last week for a three-part television program. "The prime minister did not speak clearly about his political future but as one of his subordinates I can read his signal clearly: He will not take the position of prime minister after the next election," Chakaphan said before the first part of the interview was aired on TV Channel 5 on…
-
I love being in Thailand, I do miss many things about being stateside. The main thing is the TV shows and Blockbuster. I have been downloading ITunes for the TV shows often and love to see all the latest shows the morning after they are broadcast in the US. Now, they have started to offer movie downloads as well. It is great. I download a few today and am excited to watch them as I have not found the ones I wanted in Thailand.
-
I got caught up in a downpour last night in Pattaya. Luckily, I was in the gay bar area. So, I offed a few boys and we went to Karaoke. Normally, I hate Karaoke nights. But, this was an exception. I picked 10 very lively guys that I knew would enjoy each other and a night on the town. We went to a local Karaoke place and were the only ones there. The boys really ruled the night. They were on stage singing and dancing and have a great time. A few of them had never been out with other friends before for Karaoke without a Farange who was possessive or jealous. ? I am both but not with someone that is not a boyfriend. They all interacted well together and all…
-
- 7 replies
- 3k views
-
-
As of October 1, 2006 the 3 million baht investment visa will no longer be available It has been brought to the attention of Sunbelt Asia that as of October 1, 2006 the 3 million baht investment visa will no longer be available. This includes bank investments, condominium investments, and bond investments. Not only will it NOT be issued, but you CANNOT renew your current investment visa on this basis. The official statement from Thai immigration is expected this week. www.sunbeltasiagroup.com via www.thaivisa.com If true this is pretty outrageous. People invest millions in Thailand and get a Visa and then they refuse to renew - apalling.