Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Sexy Tony Jaa stars Tom Yum Goong shot to fourth place in the US box office rankings in its first weekend on release, a record for a Thai film. The action movie, titled The Protector in the United States, earned US$5 million (about 190 million baht). It trailed behind supernatural film The Covenant, which took in $9 million, Hollywoodland, which pocketed $6 million, and US football drama Invincible which fetched $5.8 million. Tom Yum Goong features Thai martial arts star Phanom Yeerum, also known as Tony Jaa, as a country boy who travels to Sydney to recover his stolen elephants. Thai…
-
8th floor condo for rent, Center Condotel, So. Pattaya Road : Condo Unit for rent. 50 sq. m, one bedroom unit, 8th Floor, in Center Condotel, South Pattaya Rd., next to Wat Chaimongkrol, available now. Floor 8. Furnished. Front unit, fronting on parking area. 13,000 baht per month, negotiable for long term rental. Call Malee ("Marie") 081-940-1600. for more information or to check out the room. Very gay friendly. I post this for a good friend who speaks excellent English, and who will be happy to answer your inquiries. Center Condo is located one half block from Hollywood Pattaya Disco, same from Day-Night area, 3 blocks from Sunee Plaza, and three blocks …
-
After a trip up country, I took my bf to see some boy bars and Babylon.. The first nite , we stopped at Tawan first as I hadn't been there since the closing a while back. I was very disappointed as the one thng I really liked was the thong bikinis , the boys wore and now they wear black shorts.. The boys really looked tired and old and some of the ones I had admired last year, had put on weight and looked over pumped..The attitude was generally unfriendly and the boys looked very bored..It was early but it will be my last time at Tawan unless I hear things have livened up... It was also annoying to pay 240B. a drink in a dead bar.. Future Boys was the next stop for…
-
First, I am not associated with Niddy in any way or any other restaurant in Pattaya. I have no agenda here. I got so tired of all the controversy about Niddy
-
Bangkok Post The Foreign Ministry yesterday issued a third denial that Thailand had ever allowed the United States' Central Intelligence Agency to operate a secret prison here. It said no associate of terrorist chief Osama bin Laden had been tortured or killed in a cell here, as reported in the US press on Sunday. The latest denial follows a story on the front-page of the New York Times that claimed Abu Zubaydah, an Osama bin Laden henchman, was interrogated and tortured in a "safe house" in Thailand in the spring of 2002. The article, citing "sources from a number of government agencies", said Zubaydah died of infected wounds in Thailand. But Thai Foreign …
-
BANGKOK, Sept 10 (TNA) Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and King Power Group,the largest operator of duty free and tax free in Thailand, plan to launch the
-
A LMTU EXCLUSIVE SCOOP FOR U Just as you thought you had heard all you could about new things happening in Sunee Plaza, your taste buds are going to be attacked, first to have a Grand opening Is the all new Clubber International Restaurant on the site of the old AuBurre Cuisine, now moved to Soi Day and Night. area. I'm informed by the Owner, it will be Thai International specialities and you can watch the world go by, as it getting very Popular sitting criticizing who walks by and who says they never go to Sunee Plaza. So give it a try on the 15th September you never know they must be able to get one of there business right, I do hope so.? Number 2 is…
-
- 14 replies
- 6.6k views
-
-
How will the new visa regulation impact you life in Thailand?
-
- 2 replies
- 2k views
-
-
-
The grand opening for HomeWorks was Sept 9th. The store is great. An added bonus is the new Office Depot, my home away from home. It is also a nice store and seems to have all the USA stores have except the computer section. The new shopping area is directly next to the right of Big C on Sumkenvit. Drop by and take a look.
-
Immigration confirms the end of border runs from October 1, 2006 Thailand tightens visa rules for tourists to cut illegal workers BANGKOK: -- Thailand will tighten entry regulations for tourists in a bid to crack down on illegal foreign workers, the Immigration Bureau said. The move, which takes effect October 1, would affect tourists from 41 countries including Australia, the UK, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and the US, said Suwat Thamrongsrisakul, the head of the bureau. Currently, tourists from 41 countries can enter Thailand without visas and stay in the kingdom for up to 30 days. They can extend their stay by checking out of the country, mainl…
-
Can any expat who has used health insurance in Thailand give me a synopsis of the procedure? Do you pay up front and wait for reinbursement from the insurer? Do you pay the deductable only and then have care? Is it best to buy insurance from a Thai company or other country? Can you recommend a particular company? Thanks for you input!
-
I went to River City at the suggestion of my hotel. The entire 3rd and 4th floors are full of antiques from the 10th Century forward. I found some amazing statues that I collect and had a great afternoon. For anyone that likes buying or just looking at amazing artifacts, you must give this center a test. However, ALL prices are very negotiable. Most things I got down at least 30-50 percent off.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 10, 2006 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- New Partners at Throb plan birthday party for Peter Storrow Sept. 18; Maisie Trollette to perform in benefit for Pattaya Orphanage Quiz Night for the Thais4Life Charity to be held at La Cage Bar, Sunee, Tuesday, September 19 Maisie Trollette performing at The Bondi in Jomtien Complex Friday, September 15 Maisie Trollette appearing Sept. 21 at Balcony Pub, Silom Soi 4, Bangkok Chiang Mai to have massive floral show this winter; worth looking into and planning for…
-
ACCEPTANCE TINGED WITH MOCKERY Can Thai society take homosexuality just as it is with no taboos attached? asks MATT NAPARAT http://www.bangkokpost.com/Perspective/10Sep2006_pers005.php The assumption, I believe, both at home and abroad, is that homosexuality in Thailand is largely a non-issue. But how accurate is this claim for a country renowned for being Asia's most enlightened with regard to homosexuality? I've lived abroad for a number of years, but whenever I return to Thailand for a visit, I'm often perplexed by Thai society and its fluid values. What intrigued me most on my recent visit was the release of the Thai comedy, Metrosexual, or Gang C…
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Visa Rules Will be Ttightened to Stop Abuse Maximum Stay of 90 Days for Foreigners By Chatrudee Theparat Visa-on-arrival (VOA) regulations will be tightened for nationals of 41 countries to prevent abuse of the privilege and curb the rising number of illegal entries, according to the Immigration Police Bureau (IPB). Foreign nationals from those countries, including the US, China and India, will be able to stay longer but with fewer chances of renewing the VOA. IPB commissioner Suwat Tumrongsiskul said nationals from those specific countries are currently allowed to remain in Thailand for 15 days m…
-
My favorite bar in Bankok use to be X Treme Bar. I like it because of the cabaret show. When they closed shop, I was very disappointed, as the fuck shows don't really do much for me. I went to the X bar now there. It has been redecorated and has a show. Many of the dancers were there but the show was mixed with the sex show. I enjoyed it a great deal. The only distracting thing was a group of about 20 ladies that giggled and laughed and got drunk. I do understand as they were paying 200 bath a drink, but jeeze quite down ladies.
-
Question ? If you own a message board and you are also posting on this board as a regular poster and you invite three friends to post on this board and even give them a key to the moderations room isn't that the same as trying to control Pattaya Gay News. Just a question guys don't get hyper ! We think that a moderator shouldn't post but moderate ! At the new baht-stop board they have just two moderators one en moderator two. They do not post they just moderate. Just a thought ?
-
I wandered into Night Boys last night as a first time. The gogo bar is located down the road from Soi Twilight. If you are facing all the bars, it is to your right before you enter the gay area. There is a sign out front. You then walk down a small corridor to the bar. They had a very nice selection of boys and a friendly atmosphere. The bar seems to cater mostly to Thai's as we were there for about an hour and the only Farangs in the place. If you are looking for a nice out of the way bar, give this place a try.
-
- 7 replies
- 4.9k views
-
-
I spent some time shopping yesterday at Siam Paragon. The shops are great and it has every high-end store you would want. The window-shopping was a great deal of fun. The food court is amazing. I have not enjoyed the variety and the taste in a long time. I was amazed at the beautiful extra large fish tanks that sat throughout the middle of the tables. There was a wide variety of food for everyone. Boys? OMG I met some of the cutest boys I have seen in Thailand. I was spending a day shopping and the guys who work the shops are mostly gay. They all speak English and seem educated. I met one boy at the Perfume shops at Shops at Siam and he helped me to p…
-
- 7 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: __________ Muay Thai Action at the Fairtex Tepprasit Stadium The Tepprasit Boxing Stadium was recently taken over by Fairtex, a company known around the world for health and fitness resorts, one of which is located in North Pattaya. Mr. Philip Wong is the man behind the Muay Thai Division of Fairtex and assumed control of the stadium in July. The stadium features upgraded facilities including better seating and amenities. The quality of fights at the stadium has also improved with Fairtex attracting more international fighters. On Monday night we were invited down to the Stadium to experience a night of Mua…
-
Though I understand that this board is private and the moderators may do anything they wish, I still wish to know how a topic can become locked? Is it because the moderator just got tired of it? Is it because there was too much debate? Too much bitching? At the very least, I think a last message from the moderator who locked it explaining why the thread is closed is warranted. Now, I understand the Niddy's Nook thread because quite lengthy and bitchy, and perhaps an argument could be made for shutting it down. But now it seems other threads are also popping up as being locked. With no mention of why. Which board rule was broken? Or were there threads that w…
-
One of the things everyone was concerned about was that Suvarnabhumi Airport was going to have passengers having to take a shuttle bus to the taxi stands. The authorities have listened to the complaints and now you will be able to catch a taxi at the terminal, just like at Don Muang. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ New Airport to Sport Taxi Stands Heeding passenger concerns, a taxi stand will be installed on the second floor of Suvarnabhumi Airport's passenger terminal. Somchai Sawasdeepon, Airports of Thailand Plc (AOT) general manager, said the decision was in response to problems during the September 1 test flights when many travellers…
-
Mozilla Firefox Here you can download the new Firefox 2 which automatically spell checks when you write on forums. It takes only a few minutes to download and is noticeably faster than Internet Explorer.
-
Have just read that Le Cafe Royal is for sale on the new Ting Tong website. Can anyone confirm This?