Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
The anticipation as we come nearer the opening of this amazing Building you can feel it in the air every one is talking about it, they say will it get back the Milti million Investment well now is your chance to find out, the doors are open today, but you will have to hang on a bit longer if you want to sample the delights of The Manhattons Prime Rib Steak House, that will make your mouth water. You are Invited to the Grand Opening of Nirvana Place this sumptuous Building is now ready for Guests as part of it will be let daily, it will be the truly 5 star accommodation many have been waiting for to come to Pattaya Jomtien. You can also see what the whole Town ha…
-
Anna's Cafe 118 Soi Saladaeng Silom Bangrak, Bangkok Phone: 02-632-0619 www.annascafes.com I had dinner last night at Anna's Cafe. The place is very nice and reasonably priced. It has many varieties of Thai food and the waiters are some of the sexiest I have seen. The deserts are to die for! The food was very good and the service was excellent. It is a short walk to Silom and the gay area. If you need a good place to eat with a reasonable price, this is a good place to try.
-
- 6 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
I offed a boy last night that I took to about 3 bars in Bangkok. I had a nice time with hin the entire evening. Sex was amazing. He was affectionate, attentive, and versatile. We finished around 1am and I gave him a very generous tip. He got dressed and I made plans in my mind to see him again. He saw a bottle of wine on my table that my hotel left for me as a welcome gift. He read the bottle and I told him I did not drink and he could have it. I got him a bag and he put it in the bag. As he left for the door, he saw all the bags filled with goodies I had bought for me and the boyfriends back in Pattaya. He found a bottle of Paco Rabanne that I knew my guys …
-
Pangolins are an endangered armadillo-like animal, native to Malaysia. They were on their way to China to be used as food! They will be sent to the Khao Kheow Open Zoo, about a 45 minute ride from Pattaya. If you have never been to the Khao Kheow Open Zoo, it is well worth the trip. You can hire a baht bus to get you there at very reasonable prices. You might want to contact me. I'm usually quite willing to go and I've got a car to get you there. The Si Racha Tiger Zoo is also well worth a trip, and it too is about a 45 minute ride from Pattaya. _____ BANGKOK, Sept 8 (TNA) Police seized more than 200 pangolins smuggled in a ten-wheel truck in Ban…
-
First went to Solid. They had a nice selection of boys and the atmosphere is fun with mostly hands on. X Boys was next. They had more boys and a nice variety. I like the way the place was done and the air con worked better than most places I have been in Thailand. Dream Boys was a great many guys and something for everyone. This is the bar I took someone with me tonight. He was a sexy 24 year old Japenese student. I had met him before and enjoyed my time with him. Future Boys is always fun and a load of boys and men. I found my date for tomorrow night if he waits for me. He is a 6' tall, handsome man of 24 years of age. A tight body that is worked…
-
I believe Stef celebrated his 30th birthday on the 6th. Many happy returns and may your reign over us prove more salubrious for you than Marie Antoinette's was for her. Too many eager hands on that guillotine lever, mon cher.
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Not in Chains, but Slavery all the Same Imagine if you can withstand these working conditions: Work hours: from 4am till midnight. Job description: cook three meals a day for a family of five, wash the bosses' cars, clean the house, do the laundry and do whatever household chores the bosses tell you to. All this for 2,000 baht a month. No days off. No, this is not how some Thai households are mistreating desperate migrant workers. This is what happened to a 13-year-old Isan girl from Buri Ram while she was working in Bangkok. And you have not heard the worst yet. The girl's bosses allowed her to c…
-
Anyone has been to Hatyai, or, wants to share experience or tips on the gay venues there? I'm going there in a few days for a rush-rush trip.
-
While the currency exchange rates may not exactly be favorable for most "farang" currencies right now in Thailand, for those of you who own or rent motorcycles and cars, the fuel prices have been falling. While that probably is not much consolation, at least that's something. Gasoline, for the first time in eight years, is now less expensive than Diesel. By the way, the exchange rate opened today at 37.22 baht per US dollar, 69.565 baht per pound, 47.215 baht per Euro. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Petrol Price Dips Below Diesel The price gap between domestic petrol and diesel is set to widen further this week, due to easing petrol d…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.gaytingtong.com/index.php This one is rather saucy in parts.
-
See Our Promotional Flyer Below... http://www.niddysnook.com/news12.html For Immediate Release: Niddy's Nook is proud to announce the introduction of it's newest signature cocktail, "The Absolut-ly Perfect Bloody Mary!" Recognizing that Pattaya has few venues that provide a stellar Bloody Mary, Niddy has developed this American-version classic for you to enjoy. Made up of Absolut Vodka, Tomato Juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, Pepper & the all necessary Celery Stick -- this spicy sensation is sure to tickle your taste buds! And, from now until September 1, 2006, Niddy's Nook is offering this top shelf cocktail at the discounted rate of 90 baht! In ad…
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Increased Airfares Approved The Transport Ministry's civil aviation committee has approved increases to domestic airfares averaging 12 percent, due to the increased cost of fuel. Transport Minister Pongsak Ruktapongpisal said Wednesday that operators of small aircraft with fewer than 19 seats, flying over distances less than 200km and with poor land transport connections may increase fares by Bt20 per km. Other types of aircraft may adjust their fares by no more than Bt17 per km. Airlines with services covering more than 200km are allowed to increase fares from the current Bt8 per km to Bt10 per km, while ai…
-
Click Below To See Our Promotional Flyer... Niddy's Birthday Bash Promo Flyer! For Immediate Release: Niddy's Nook is proud to present a Birthday Bash for the legendary man behind the fastest growing bar/cafe in Pattaya! On Wednesday, September 13th, Niddy will be celebrating his day of birth, and wants to share the party with all of Pattaya! He will be arranging a delicious free buffet of all your Nookie favorites to thank you for your wonderful patronage over the past 10 months since our opening! Stop by, grab a bite to eat, and try one of our new and amazing Signature Cocktails including the Absolut-ly Perfect Bloody Mary or the all new sweet and tro…
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ What Really Happened as Employee Alleges Assault at Pattayaland Restaurant A bizarre story now from the Pattaya Memorial Hospital. Khun Nutdanai aged 40 is a Barman working at the New Orleans Restaurant located in Soi Pattayaland 2, South Pattaya. On Monday evening, he left the restaurant briefly to collect his children from School and then sent them to his house in Soi Kow Noi. He then returned to the Restaurant to resume his duties
-
Was reported on Sawtdee forum that Duc's Bar in Sunee has been sold, can anyone confirm this?
-
The two great posters who used to run the gaybutton/hedda's board are not together anymore. Do they have a fight ? Why is Hedda not posting on this board ? Why is gaybutton and Hedda not opening their own board again ? Why is Hedda moving his blog to the bahtstop board? So many questions hopefully some answers. I feel sorry to see that two posters who know so much about almost everything not working together as they used to do. Just my opinion. Sure I will miss the combination GB and Hedda. Wishing both all the best.
-
Hi, Just wanted to know if anyone has stayed at Vincent's or The Sunrise Residence? It would be nice to hear a review befor I decide which one to stay at. Thanks for any help or advice.
-
A dear friend of mine became infatuated with a fellow who unfortunately has some vices. He is an alcoholic and takes drugs recreationally. I tired to stir my friend away from the addict with no success. Now, my friend is thinking of becoming this guy's "lifetime partner"and this BF of his unfortunately is HIV+. I told this buddy that his chances of becoming HIV+ will be greater, even if he makes a commentment to protect himself at all times... He disagrees. So, are there any stats out there to support my theory or his? What do you think? (Note: My buddy's character is one against drinking and taking drugs...what is the attraction? The guy has money)
-
Many of us 'old uns' have to take regular medication so finding a new Big Pharmacy who supply retail and wholesale in Pattaya is good news. Fascino Health and Beauty Center is just up from City Hall on North Pattaya Road opposite Lotus. Large showrooms/shop very competitive pricing and discount club for regular members. They supply many Doctors and Pharmacy in town but direct retail is cheaper I have found. Tel 038 3713604 give them a ring check out your supply. Anyone know of a good internet pharmacy supplier who will ship to Thailand?
-
Hi to all, i will be visiting Bangkok again this month. The last time I visit, I stayed at Babylon Barracks. It was a good stay. I was just wondering if there are other accomodations in Bangkok like Babylon? or are there other places that's quite as good as babylon or better? thanks. henry oh and what are the other sauna places (like Babylon?) you can recommend in Bangkok?
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ World's Oldest Passenger Ship docks at Sattahip As we previously reported here on Pattaya City News, the MV Doulos which is a 92 year old vessel is now docked at Sattahip which is located 20kms South of Pattaya. The Doulos was purchased in 1977 by a German Company known as
-
From the Thai National News Bureau - Public Relations Department http://thainews.prd.go.th/newsenglish/prev...id=254908130010 The National Telecommunications Commission has reaffirmed that starting September 1st it will change the digit system of mobile phone numbers from 9 digits to 10 digits, to accomodate consumer demand and to promote fair competition in the telecom business. Mr. Manas Songsaeng (มนัส ทรงแสง), the deputy secretary-general of the NTC, said the switch is in result of a shortage in mobile phone numbers at present, due to the very high popularity of the cell phones. The original plan was to accomodate 50 million numbers but 76 million has a…
-
I think there is going to be a lot to like at Suvarnabhumi. How many of you have had to stand on line upon arrival at Don Muang for up to 20 minutes, waiting to have your passport stamped? Supposedly, at Suvarnabhumi it will only be a matter of seconds that you'll have to wait. That seems like an exaggeration to me, but even if it is, I think there will be a lot less waiting time to get stamped in. The air traffic control system is going to be better too. The departure tax increase, from 500 baht to 700 baht will be postponed until February, 2007. Here are some articles that may interest you: ____________________________________ BANGKOK, Sept 3…
-
I am searching for a fantastic steak in Pattaya. Preferably either USA or Australian. I'd rather not totally break the bank, but I am open to all suggestions. The Rose
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____________ Smokers to Face Tougher Restrictions and Fines Published on September 2, 2006 Finding a place to light up a cigarette is going to become much more difficult when the Public Health Ministry's tougher anti-smoking regulations take effect in November. The regulations are going to turn most public areas into no-smoking zones, while attractive descriptions such as "Mild" and "Light" will be removed from cigarette packets and the harmful and carcinogenic components of smoke will be displayed. The regulations will also introduce more pictorial warnings about smoking on the packets. The ban on smok…