Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Pattaya City News reports that the City Council have just allocated another 10 million baht to the Beach Road project. It still looks a bomb site and the overhead cables are still all there???? 'Another 10 Million Baht needed to complete Pattaya Beach construction work.' 'We continue our coverage now of the Pattaya City Council monthly meeting which took place on Tuesday. One other hot issue which was discussed was the ongoing work on Pattaya Beach which has already cost 50 Million Baht. It was mentioned that this budget allocation was insufficient and to complete the work a further 10 Million Baht would be required. The work includes drainage modifications a…
-
Memories is set to open back up soon. They have been on holiday for a while. When they are away, the area is just not the same. Plus, I need my Pork BBQ Sandwish fix every week or two. Wishing them great success in the high season!
-
- 0 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I just had a nice massage at a gay massage place in Jomtien Complex. I guess it's not kosher to name the place, but it's near Dick's Cafe and the boys wear white shorts. The massage was good, but when I went to retrieve my clothing out of the "locked" locker, I discovered my wallet had somehow migrated from my right rear pocket to the front left pocket, in with my cell phone. I had (stupidly it turns out) hit the ATM before my massage, and when I discovered my wallet in the wrong pocket, I checked the money and found 2000 baht missing (at least maybe more, but I hadn't counted for sure before I went in there). Of course, the proprietor denied that there wa…
-
I know the pool is now closed. Are they going to reopen? Is it for rent? What are the specifics?
-
BANGKOK, Sept 29 (TNA) Long delays in collecting passenger baggage appeared as a big problem needing urgent solution on the first day of regular operations for Bangkok's new Suvarnabhumi Airport on Thursday. The troubles were evidenced in a protest staged by around 200 Korean passengers of One-Two-Go by Orient Thai Airlines, who waited for up to four hours for their baggage but found they were missing. The baggage collection process is part of ground service provided by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited. The company apologized to passengers for the delay in collecting their personal belongings, stating that it would quickly solve the p…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
This bar in Pattaya is one of the best-run bars I have seen. I have never been into the bar when I wasn't greeting with a hundred smiles. The boys there are nice and sweet. The waiters are friendly and the mamasans are helpful and knowledgeable. I find that this bar really does raise the bar when it comes to atmosphere. They have TV's on both sides of the bar with music video on part of them and a video stream of the boys dancing on the others. The drinks are reasonably prices and nice amount of liquor. It is a small bar but very tastefully done. Jimm Jimmy James, Corner Bar, Crazy Dragon, Kaos and the new Clubber bars are truly taking Sunee Plaza out of a dar…
-
- 2 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I went last night to Non restaurant. The place has a mix of both Thai and Farang food. I had the set menu, which was Shrimp Cocktail, Chicken Cordon Blue and Ice-cream. The price was 180 baht. The food tasted very good. My chicken was great and served in a very pleasant manner. My friends who ordered Thai food also enjoyed that. The staff is very friendly and the owner is a very sweet and sexy boy who once worked at Memories. I had not noticed this place in the past as I normally drive by but a friend recommend we try it and I am glad we did. Non
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Rodents Remain Tempting Treat Outbreaks of Leptospirosis in Flood Areas is Not Enough to put the Locals off their Dinner Story by SONTANAPORN INCHAN Despite outbreaks of leptospirosis in the wake of major flooding in many areas of the country, the trade in roasted farm rats in Chachoengsao seems to be unaffected. The 30 or 40 makeshift shops selling roasted farm rats along the Chachoengsao-Onnuj Road in the eastern area of the town remain very busy, with vendors struggling to meet demand. The 10-km road stretches between Chaochoengsao and Samut Prakan provinces. Boonta Sumthong, a vendo…
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Tourist Police Arrest Pattaya Beach Gang Responsible for a Spate of Attacks on Foreigners Police Colonel Supapon, the Regional Commander of Tourist Police was joined by Police Lieutenant Colonel Wootishart, the Chief of Pattaya
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Yesterday, I called my garderner to come and cut the grass. He has been MIA for a couple of weeks. He responded that gas was too expensiave to drive to my place and he would not be back. This was someone that was hired by the former resident of the home and we kept him on. Now, I am in need of a new garderner. Any help would be greatly apprecaited.
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Trouble on New Airport's Horizon? Chance of Bumpy Ride for Travellers BOONSONG KOSITCHOTETHANA Passengers passing through Suvarnabhumi Airport in the near future should not anticipate an entirely hassle-free experience, according to aviation experts. Experts warned of inevitable glitches as the countdown began to the official opening of Bangkok's 125-billion-baht airport in the early hours of tomorrow, and the closure of the 92-year-old Don Muang airport tonight. ''... It could take up to three months before everything falls into place,'' said Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth, the founder and chief execu…
-
- 1 reply
- 2.4k views
-
-
Most hotels have a safe available for guests. I did not know, until reading this article, that some hotels have restrictions as to the times you can access your belongings if they are kept in the safe. Apparently some hotels do not exactly place customer care and service in their top ten priority list. My question is why have such a rule in the first place? Why can't a staff member access the safe when a customer needs his personal belongings at any hour, especially in a case like the one illustrated in this story? The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Tourist Police
-
- 22 replies
- 6.1k views
-
-
I am not sure love is the right word. I am not sure stupidity is the right word. I am not sure there is any word that fits my feelings. I have an ex that got into a little bit of trouble before and we parted company. While time and distance separated us, I never really lost my feelings for him. I am not "In Love" with him by any means but I do love him and I do care for him. Mistakes of the past are easy to forgive but hard to forget. I decided to give one guy a second chance. While he and I will have obvious trust issues, we have both committed to giving it a second chance. Call me stupid but don't call me naive. I know what I am in for. I know what road…
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ WET SEASON WOES Bangkok Prepares for Possible Flood Crisis Pasak Jolasit Dam 'full' but will let water out slowly due to sea tides With floodwater from the North causing the Chao Phya River to rise and heavy rain continuing to fall, Bangkok authorities set aside Bt100 million yesterday to tackle a potential flood crisis. Bangkok Governor Apirak Kosayodhin also instructed 50 district offices to set up operation centres and closely watch 350 flood-prone areas. Apirak and General Boonsang Niempradit boarded a helicopter yesterday to inspect flooding in Greater Bangkok. The high level of water in …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I have a new Nouvo by Yamaha. It is automatic and no gears are needed to be shifted. The bike is a real pleasure to drive and it is also very easy to learn how to ride a bike on. For anyone who has been thinking of trying a bike, this is the one to start with. It is a very easy bike to learn to drive. Most places in Thailand, you can rent one for 200 bath a day or buy for around 50k baht. http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/news/...4/24/nouvo.html
-
I have a new boyfriend. He is adorable. He is also fairly new to Pattaya and the gogo scene. He has been with me for about 2 weeks. He is such a sweet guy and makes me laugh many times every day. I wanted to treat him to a new cell phone so we can keep in touch. I took him to TutCom and bought him one. The smile on his face was a mile wide. He was so happy. He has now been looking and playing with it for 6 hours. He called his family to say hi and then his friends. He has been playing games and trying to learn every button. It is such a joy to watch. While a new cell phone is not really a most exciting experience it is one of many that I enjoy watchi…
-
- 4 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ New Airport Up and Running The new $3.9 billion Suvarnabhumi international airport opened early Thursday as most citizens were asleep, with little hoopla - and none at all from the project's final backer, ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra who was ousted in a coup. "This will be a quiet opening," said Air Chief Marshal Chalit Pukpasuk, the deputy chief of Thailand's Council of Democratic Reform (CDR), the junta that seized power on September 19, ousting Thaksin and his cabinet. Thaksin, a billionaire businessman known for his "can do" approach to governance, had strongly identified his administration with B…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
BANGKOK, Sept 26 (TNA) A draft temporary constitution for Thailand's interim government to serve the country has been completed and is expected to be submitted for royal endorsement this weekend, Thailand's Council for Democratic Reform under Constitutional Monarchy (CDRM) head Gen. Sonthi Boonyaratkalin said Tuesday. A draft containing 39 articles was to be viewed at its final stage Tuesday (September 26) by a group of academics and other civilians specially invited for this matter before being forwarded to His Majesty the King either on Saturday (September 30) or Sunday(October 1), he said. Gen. Sonthi did not elaborate on details of the temporary chart…
-
At last your be able to cum off the beach and for 250 baht grope your way round Pattayas answer to Babylon, this is what we have been waiting for and Im sure so have all those Thia guys who want a relationship with a farang who does not want to make it a business arrangement, but Im sure there will be buisness done in a town like Pattaya. Sansuk Sauna and Guesthouse to open in a month in Pattaya Pattaya will at last get an upmarket Sauna (Babylon-style) and Guesthouse. It is called "Sansuk" and the construction is well under way. Sticky Rice Webmag has interviewed Punya Ratana, the owner of well known Howards Guesthouse in Soi VC Pattaya (www.howardspattaya.com …
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Thaksin to Blame for Coup, Insists Ex-UK Ambassador to Thailand Former British ambassador to Thailand, Derek Tonkin, has expressed his support for the September 19 coup, suggesting that ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra is to blame for creating conditions that led to his removal. In a letter to London-based The Times newspaper, published on Monday, Tonkin said Thaksin's "wealth has become so immense and has been used so shamelessly to undermine political opponents and critics that his position had become virtually unassailable through the ballot box". His letter was in response to The Times' leading a…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I have had several problems with dishwashers, electricity and etc. I find that getting anything done in Pattaya is a total pain in the ass. I can't seem to get anyone to show up and fix problems. I want to hire a DoItAll man who can take care of anything I have a problem with. Anyone know of a service like this in Pattaya?
-
- 9 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
All media was today ordered by ICT to exercise censorship of any news critical of the coup-makers and the new military regime. Offenders face up to six months in jail, a fine of up to Bt10,000, or both. We kindly ask our members to refrain from posting sensitive political content. We reserve the rights to delete content that could be dangerous for the operation of our website. We have to do a bit of self-censorship here so we don't get into trouble. Thanks for your understanding. Thailand clamps down on media after coup BANGKOK: -- Thailand's coup leaders barred electronic media on Thursday from disseminating news and comments they deemed a thre…
-
I have a few friends who want to learn to speak, read and write English. They will all do a class together. They want a teacher to come to their home for the lessons. What is a fair price to pay for someone to teach ESL? Where is the best place to find a good teacher? Is a native speaker better than somone who understands Thai?
-
The beach area along Pattaya's Beach Road has long been notorious as the wrong place to be late at night. Recently, the Pattaya Police have publicized that they are working hard to clean up the rampant crime that goes on there. Apparently, there is still a little work to do. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Late Night Pattaya Beach Crime Continues Despite Regular Police Patrols Two cases of violence now against foreigners from Pattaya Beach on the same night which demonstrates that efforts to improve the security for tourists on Pattaya Beach must be reviewed. The first case involves Mr. Abraham Amsee aged 70 from Israel. He su…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.5k views
-