Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    Christmas cards have come full circle for me. From sending none, to sending many to sending none. Well, if you send me one, I will send you one IF you do more than just sign the card. A card that just says a printed greeting followed by a signature means you are just going through the motions. A picture card is even worse. What am I supposed to do with it? Why do I need a picture of your adorable family that is not much more than a postcard? Especially when it is unsigned and just has a printed "The FourAces family wishes you a Merry Christmas." No, if you are going to send a card, make it a communication. Get your 44 cents worth! Tell me something I don't know about wh…

    • 5 replies
    • 895 views
  2. Started by Lucky,

    In a truly funny response to the Rick Perry anti-gay ad,comedian Stephen Colbert has a skit that is a riot to watch. The link here is part of a story on the as from sfgate.com: HA HA Perry

    • 2 replies
    • 697 views
  3. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Who would be a film censor? Once the scissors come out, someone is going to be unhappy and scream about it. But in Britain, at least, it seems some of the rules are quite transparent. Take the word “fuck”. Apparently the British Board of Film Classification rules state that you can use the word up to four times in the course of a movie - if, that is, you want the movie to get a 12A rating, which means twelve or over accompanied by an adult. More than four times and you’re going to get a 15 rating. The latter clearly loses quite a bit of the youth market. Pretty clear, you’d think. But what about The King’s Speech and that scene where Colin Firth stutters the word …

    • 0 replies
    • 932 views
  4. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I know this should not be a source of amusement, and thankfully no-one was seriously hurt. But when you have no less than eight Ferraris, a Lamborghini, three Mercedes-Benz and two other vehicles involved in one pile-up, there seems something surreal about it - the more so as it happened in Japan where you rarely see expensive European sports cars. Total losses were in the region of US$4 million. One site even claims the drivers were all foreigners! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16027006 Photo from AP Photo/Kyodo News

  5. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    With Donald Trump back in the Presidential race, albeit as the moderator of a Game Show loosely described as a Presidential Debate, some of the contenders – e.g. Ron Paul and John Huntsman – have so far refused to take part. Paul has called the Game Show, “clownlike”, adding, "I didn't realise he had the ability to lay on hands and anoint people". Huntsman was more scathing – Others, like Newt Gingrich, have accepted the invitation. In what at first appears flattering but on reflection is just downright stupid, Gingrich is quoted as having said this - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/8937304/Donald-Trump-offer-to-host-Republican-debate-ac…

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  6. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I wish you a happy birthday and many many more to come... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P90dKxlsUJo&feature=related

  7. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I haven't seen gcursor for a while.. Is he doing ok? I hope he find a new job. We miss you here!

    • 0 replies
    • 498 views
  8. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    In the previews for next week's episode of Glee, it showed a snippet of a scene where there is a strip tease going on on some stage, and guess who is doing the stripping??? None other than board favorite, Chord Overstreet....

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Does anyone here watch the Sons of Anarchy? I recently became aware of this TV show and watched the 1st 3 seasons. I will say I enjoyed the series a great deal the main character is extremely delicious, tasty, scrumptious, divine and gives me a boner every time I see him. I also like the fact that Peg Bundy is the motorcycle matriarch. I always enjoy her as an actress, and it was great to see her again on the show. I did not know that her husband was the director of this series. But I think he did a great job casting her as the mother. As many of you know, I have a tattoo fetish. This show is filled with hot tattooed guys. It's also filled with a lot of beer belly old …

  10. Started by Lucky,

    The San Francisco Chronicle reports: "The number of Lucky supermarket customers whose bank or credit-card accounts were breached by thieves using data-skimming devices inserted into card-swipe machines has grown to more than 500, the grocery store chain said Thursday. Officials at Save Mart Supermarkets, which owns Lucky, have also discovered another store where the card readers were tampered with, this one in San Leandro. That brings to 24 the number of Lucky stores in the Bay Area where thieves were able to steal customers' debit-card or credit-card information. Technicians performing scheduled maintenance on credit- and debit-card readers in self-checkout lines in e…

    • 0 replies
    • 657 views
  11. Guest sexycouple
    Started by Guest sexycouple,

    We are new to the site here and we are both a happy couple and looking to please anyone and we will not disappoint you guys at all hit us up

    • 1 reply
    • 593 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6571869/rentboy-sauna-episode-1

    • 0 replies
    • 446 views
  13. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    BottomBiBoy... I think you will be surprised to see that one of US top lawyers is hired for Amanda Knox's book deal. What I am interesting is what publishers will participate in the bidding auction and who will eventually win. I really admire Barnett's talent in the business and I hope Amanda can get a top notch deal. I will buy the book because I want to know her side of the story but I don't think it will be a mega seller. I have been wrong about many things in my life so let's see. Would you guys buy the book? The inner workings of mega publishers always interest me. I believe a brave writer can write a book about them but nobody dares to do it I guess.

  14. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Thomas Tranströmer is the recipient of the 2011 Nobel Prize in Literature. There is a new book edited by Robert Hass on Tranströmer's poems and I would like to share one of them. After the Attack The sick boy. Locked in a vision with tongue stiff as a horn. He sits with his back towards the painting of a wheatfield. The bandage around his jaw reminds one of an embalming. His spectacles are thick as a driver's. Nothing has any answer and is sudden as a telephone ringing in the night. But the painting there. It is a landscape that makes one feel peaceful even though the wheat is a golden storm. Blue, fiery blue sky and driving clouds. Beneath in the yellow …

    • 0 replies
    • 503 views
  15. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    WOW this guy sure has a past. He has been charged today with 12 more counts based on two ore victims coming forward this week.If many of these charges are true hes a pretty sick man. Do you guys think he should be confined to a treatment center then prison or straight to prison?

    • 0 replies
    • 447 views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Time to lighten up! A few pithy quotes AND the authors. But who said what? The Quotes "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love." "Mobile phones are the only subject on which men boast about who's got the smallest." "God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time." "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls." "A cousin of mine who was a casualty surgeon in Manhattan tells me that he and his colleagues had a one-word nickname for bikers: Donors. Rather chilling." "Love ma…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://news.advocate.com/post/13844217337/watch-the-speech-youve-been-waiting-for

  18. Started by ihpguy,

    C'mon now, get with the program! The terrorists have run out of younger people willing to sacrifice the balance of their life, so they've been recruiting those whose balance isn't so good. They've moved on from underwear bombers to Depends bombers. They've cleverly found a way to create exploding adult diapers and have used harmless looking little old ladies to deliver the diapers of death on to the aircraft. I suppose my 94 year-old Mom has reasons not to. fly. Oh, wait! She doesn't yet use a walker in which she could hide her explosives. Or hearing aids for those remotely-controlled devices. Or a super-secret, self-detonating, implanted pacemaker. From the NY Daily N…

    • 18 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    A music teacher in Michigan removed the words "gay apparel" from Deck The Halls for the annual student Christmas concert because he thought the word "gay" would offend parents. http://www.towleroad.com/2011/12/michigan-school-removes-the-word-gay-from-deck-the-halls-christmas-carol-angering-facebook-users.html

  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Hot on the heels of the UK Prime Minister declaring that those receiving British overseas aid should respect gay rights, the Obama administration has declared it will use its foreign aid and diplomacy to fight discrimination against gays and lesbians overseas. Not surprisingly, some in the US are not impressed. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16062937 And those who rushed out of the room no doubt included representatives of countries like Nigeria where homosexuality is still illegal. Nigeria only recently passed a law not only banning cohabitation and/or same-sex marriages but punishing those who aid or abet such event with jail terms of up to 1…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    It is so sad to me that still in the USA we have our young people struggling with their classmates. It simply breaks my heart.

  22. The more and more I think about this, even more that I realize that the name of the USA should be the United States of Cah-Ray-Zees. Of course, beside the fact that someone of the caliber of Newt Gingrich could be in the lead for the republican presidential nomination. Herman Cain? Michele Bachmann? How did either even enter the realm of the possible? What about the ideal of the best and the brightest? John McCain? Sarah Palin? Sarah Polley or Sarah Paulson would probably be better choice on the Sarah front. Oh hell. Abraham's wife Sarah, if alive, would probably be a better option. And that even includes the Binding of Isaac nutso stuff. Talking about a real faith-based …

    • 8 replies
    • 976 views
  23. Started by Lucky,

    \

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  24. Started by Lucky,

    There is an ad in Frontiers for an event at everyone's favorite West Hollywood bar. It's called Mandarin, and is at Micky's on Friday nights. There's a muscular Chinese guy in the ad or and they do have a facebook page at Mandarin If you approve, I could join you for a night out sometime. Well, Friday, the 29th is about the only time I could.

    • 0 replies
    • 626 views
  25. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Regretsy tried to do a nice thing and encourage people to donate $2 each to a Secret Santa program to help poor kids at Christmas. Tens of thousands of donations came in, but because Regretsy accidentally hit one wrong button all of the money will be sent back - except of course, for the transaction fees PayPal charged to process the donations in the first place. http://www.regretsy.com/2011/12/04/fuck-you-paypal/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.