abidismaili

Is it allowed to mention Thai guys by name here?

I was wondering. When we are in Pattaya we scan Gay Romeo and visit the same go go bars, many of the boys I have dated, will also have been dated by many other visitors of this forum. 

Is it allowed to talk about their names here? It is of course interesting that when you spend 3 days with a guy and had great fun with him to read the opinions about that guy from other visitors on this forum. At least that would be interesting for me.

Not only to detect lies (like he always told me his mother is in hospital and I needed to pay him money for her, but now I read here he told another Farang his mother died 10 years ago) but to also get to know him better by reading the experiences with him from others. 

I don't think there are any rules about it but...

Let me turn it around. If some Thai boys were on this forum, would you be happy with them talking about you here to try to catch you out, perhaps with a few photos?

There is an area where people discuss GR guys, though I don't check it out much. I couldn't care less if the guys are spinning a yarn, as long as I'm having a good time. Also, since everyone's taste is so different, someone's review would rarely colour my choice of a guy unless something drastic happened, stealing or something.

I personally don't think it is a good idea to mention Names on here. As forky123 says so what if they are spinning a yarn, you take it on face value. They can tell me anything they like whilst I am enjoying their company, whether I act on what they are saying is another matter.

I like this expression ' spinning yarn', never heard this before, one learns whole life and dies still stupid I guess.

Don't see anything wrong with mentioning names and numbers, after all this is public information , number is visible and boy will tell you his name before you ask anyways.

This may help good boys to get more custom.

How we treat this information is another thing. What one poster says is not a gospel , it's just his impression which may be colored by his personal preferences, boy's look and behavior, alcohol intake, moon's phase, you name it. 

His fabulous time with most handsome boy from the line may turn to be average date with ordinary looking boy for you.

Guy lazy and  too fat for some / almost always if I'm in the bar with Christian and point to boy I like comment is : 'too fat', I love it, comment , not fat guys /  may be exactly what others are looking for.

So don't haste to act on such an information, use it as a base to your own judgement, you know what you are looking for, be it skinny twink with massive cock or beefy hunk with tiny ass.

Even  reports of drastic behavior like violence or stealing needs to be taken with grain  of salt as in many cases, 'stolen' money is found in another pocket and telephone  under the laundry. 

Like Jasper commented above  I'd love to hear about boys I know. To illustrate point above is not reveling any secret that while ago we exchanged PM's about one of Tawan boys and our impressions weren't exactly the same even if both of us seem to like him.

I would for example love to read experiences from others about a boy who is named Kim. He is 20 (almost 21). But he says when you ask for his age that he is 21. Many boys add 1 year for some reason. Skinny type. Small boy.  In my eyes one of the most beautiful boys in Pattaya. (But that is of course a matter of opinion).  He is not a go go boy. Only on Gayromeo. Also Jomtien beach he goes often. I see him since October last year. I would love to know how he is with other Farang, what you guys think of him, how your guys spend your time with him (we go to the movies, shop for new clothes, go to restaurants, a bit of sight seeing) and I would also love to know what price you have to pay him. I pay 1000 for short time. 2000 for long time (and long time is basically almost a whole day).

Happy to know by now that I am not alone in the wish to read the opinions from other Farang about a boy we know about and who we like. 

On my last trip, I had a great time with this wonderful guy named Boy.  Does anyone else know him? 

I know several of them, but in not one case is that the name on the ID card.

These working Thai boys cover their tracks with stage names, so it must be OK to use them. 

Rather like most of us board participants use handles not related to our real names. 

Lots of boys named Boy! Is he the one with brown skin, brown eyes, black hair, almond shaped eyes and a nice smile?  

Yes, that is him.  He was wonderful wasn't he?  He loves me. He says that every time I see him.  He says he only has eyes for me and that mama loved the new water buffalo. :)

like my friend on his 50th birthday, he told me 'yesterday I was forty something, tomorrow I will be almost 60" 

I notice more boys do this. i think in Thailand when you are say 30 you will say 31 because you are in your 31st year. So a boy who turns 18 today will say from today on that he is 19, because his 19th year has started. I think it is something Thai.

Guest naughtybutnice

I notice more boys do this. i think in Thailand when you are say 30 you will say 31 because you are in your 31st year. So a boy who turns 18 today will say from today on that he is 19, because his 19th year has started. I think it is something Thai.

It is customary in Thailand that when a child is born his age is given as 1 year.

It is only in the past three years that the schools have dropped this numbering system in favour of the one used in the western world and that Thai ID cards no longer adopt the customary Thai sytem for the age.

It is customary in Thailand that when a child is born his age is given as 1 year.

undesirables are feasting on that system since 17 y.o age is given as 18.

It's why it's so important to check ID if somebody likes their companions looking  on younger side. 

It is only in the past three years that the schools have dropped this numbering system in favour of the one used in the western world and that Thai ID cards no longer adopt the customary Thai sytem for the age.

Your age is never on a Thai ID card. Only date of birth. What did they have to change 3 years ago regarding ID cards?

Guest naughtybutnice

Your age is never on a Thai ID card. Only date of birth. What did they have to change 3 years ago regarding ID cards?

I never wrote that the age was on an ID card.

Three years ago ALL old  ID cards were replaced to show both the Bhuddist and Western year of birth.

Schools always used the Bhuddist year of birth but three years ago when the new ID cards were issued they switched to western year of birth, although the student ID cards of the three children of my housekeeper still show Bhuddist year although all the other school records use both Bhuddist and Western systems.

T.I.T