firecat69

Hot and Rain in Pattaya

Still raining at 8am while I am watching the idiots on the Republican side debate.

Hope it stops sometime today because Thai Boys hate coming out in the rain!

In the LOS you still watch those idiots on the Republican side debate?

But I can see why.  By hearing the lies and deceptions these dirty politicians shamelessly spew, one can realize that IN CONTRAST the gay scene in Pattaya and BKK is a way by modest people who don't want to hurt anybody to make an honest living in the limited ways they are able to find.

I got 35.89 when I was in town last week. ( US $100 bills).

that doesn't mean much as currency exchange rates fluctuale daily, sometimes wildly depending on the currency pair and market conditions

USD/THB and EUR/THB over the last 12 months:

post-11689-0-06200000-1442480420_thumb.jpg

post-11689-0-59793500-1442480436_thumb.jpg

My regular 26 year old did not let the rain bother him. He showed up although a little wet.

Always good to have a couple of regulars who have stood the test of time. Been seeing this boy for 6-8 years. Every trip I see him 3 or 4 times in a month.

The bad thing , no excitement compared to the rush of undressing a boy you have never seen. The good thing you know in advance you will get sensual deep kissing, great oral and finish pounding him for as long as you like.

He has been on Romeo forever and has many good messages which I am sure are legitimate. He constantly takes photos and updates them so the ones I post here are from Planetromeo.

They are current and very much how he looks , but maybe a little photo shopping .3rd photo is the oldest.

Aun_thai on Romeo

post-243-0-36297500-1442492476_thumb.png

post-243-0-40722400-1442492495_thumb.png

post-243-0-08243700-1442492518_thumb.png

Rain has stopped but sky looks mean still. Ok , was not planning on going out . Surprisingly Romeo is slow at 8pm, normally very busy.

Either boys know Big Storm coming or something going on like concert.

After 100 trips, bars hold little interest for me but will check them out when weather cooperates.

Been caught too many times in flood situation where no traffic moving and have to walk in almost knee deep water . No telling what is in that water. HeHe

When you are here for 30 days, there is no rush to do anything and in the past I have done too much in first week and run out of steam by week 4,

Could just be I am getting OLDER!

Glad you are supporting the Thai economy. I wish I was there right now too. These next two months are really going to drag.

You weren't kidding about all of the cute new boys on GR. I was checking it out the other day and couldn't stop drooling. So many cute boys. Your last couple of guests are absolutely gorgeous IMHO.

You're right that getting there from the East coast isn't "fun" exactly as it basically takes almost a whole day. But I usually take Cathay F class via JFK which is about as fun as you can get...other than maybe SQ suites. HKG isn't my most favorite transit point but I think it is about the same as NRT.

I agree that EVA is quite nice in business class. And a million times better than UA which I avoid at all costs. ANA it depends on how the aircraft is configured. I flew there "square suite" back to DC last year and it was pretty good. That airplane has the 1-2-1 staggered business class which is another league compared to their 2-3-2 angled flat seats.

Bright sunshine and not a cloud in the sky this morning at 730 am. Now all I have to do is figure out who I might see. May be repeats , just depends on who pops up as available.

I have given up arranging times in advance except with a couple of boys who I can count on being on time.

The rest either oversleep, say it is raining etc.

I did not post on a visit I arranged yesterday when it was raining in some parts of the city (or so boys said). Amazing how they hate rain even if they need money.

At any rate I went on Hornet and found a boy that said he was 300 meters away. So I arranged for him to come over. I didn't really like the photos he had on Hornet but I was in the mood to take a chance.

He did in fact arrive in 5 minutes and was much better looking then the photos. Maybe a bit more worked out or I'm not sure. Not a word of English. He was really good with app on his phone so that was how we arranged meeting.

He was a very willing partner and I was not at my best to enjoy the encounter . 5 days in is usually when I crash for a day or two.

He translated he worked massage and I guess there could be a massage place close by that I don't know about or maybe more of a non sex massage place.

I will probably find out more today. I include 1 photo from Hornet and a quick snap when he was already dressed. He really is very good looking and I am looking forward to another meeting to day and some more photos which he appears to have no problem with.

post-243-0-05846500-1442625591_thumb.png

post-243-0-21031600-1442625637_thumb.jpg

Not sure. But he was emphatic that it was a no sex massage shop.

Thanks, and yes I understood that he worked at a no sex shop. I do like to go to these sort of shops sometimes as the massage is far superior to what you get at the "rub n tug" places.

Plus he is a real cutey :)

Thanks, and yes I understood that he worked at a no sex shop. I do like to go to these sort of shops sometimes as the massage is far superior to what you get at the "rub n tug" places.

Plus he is a real cutey :)

He will be hard to miss if you use Hornet with 18-20 sort. Since he is so close to my apartment , I have not gotten his mobile number but will check on that..