TotallyOz

Madrid Pizza Place in Patpong

Guest roguebear

Thanks for the review.  We tried the Madrid tonight for dinner.  Larb Gai Pizza Spicy was excellent and not spicy for larb, but perfect for pizza.  Lasagna and chicken wings got rave reviews as well.  The place reminds me of the hole in the wall taverns we frequented in the US years ago.  The people were very friendly and the clientele interesting.  We all had a very enjoyable meal and hospitality.

8 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

This place has now moved. It is at:

Located in: Masterpiece F9/76C

Address: 72/2 Soi Charoen Krung 49, Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500

Was there the end of last Sept...MUCH smaller place, no large pizzas....I forget the owner's name, but she remembered @vinapu  also said she appreciates that we talk and promote her place, I just told her a bunch of farangs, didn't mention we were all whores, but she probably already knows since it was Vinapu we were talking about 😝

She can do more dishes if you call ahead and let her know you are coming, I think she was talking about Thai dishes.

madrid pizza.jpg

7 hours ago, floridarob said:

She knew what pizza you always ordered and I'm sure she could pick who you're most likely to pick on a massage photo array 😇

agree with first part but somehow doubt about second as I drag my guys there very rarely , perhaps grand total twice. I usually dine there with forum friends or alone if find myself hungry in the area. 

Last time I tried to order different pizza that my usual and  she was shocked what's wrong with me so I changed order to normal one.