ct2005

Bangkok Short Trip 4D3N - Feb 2016

Great report. Thank you. It was nice to meet you and glad that you enjoyed the show we went to. It does make it easier first time around to go with friends. By your next trip you will be an old pro

I do know most of the boys at Hot Male so am very comfortable there. When I go to other bars I am a little quieter.

Guest anonone

ct2005:  Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great report.

It made me recall my first trip to Thailand.  I was like you and researched and read, then was still very hesitant on arrival to this great playground.  Glad you had DivineMadam to help you get acclimated quickly.

I wasn't clear if you were still in Thailand or back at home, but either way, looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

Great report! Sorry about the hotel problem, first time I read about over booking hotels.

It seems the client has the option of coming into the bars, look at the boy selection for a brief moment before deciding whether to stay & order a drink.

This is the standard procedure for all bars except Tawan (I haven't been to Tawan for years, I learn of their changed policy only from your report). And I'm glad it is! Many times did I have to walk out of a bar because there was nothing worth spending time and money, type-wise and number-wise.

I have personnally witnessed boys stuff tissue into their underwear to make the bulge look bigger (have yet to witness a prospective customer put his hand in for a grope and pull out the tissue), but

I thought the big cock show was with fake dicks

would be a new low of value-for-money and new high of overcharging, deceiving and fooling customers.

ct2005:  Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great report.

It made me recall my first trip to Thailand.  I was like you and researched and read, then was still very hesitant on arrival to this great playground.  Glad you had DivineMadam to help you get acclimated quickly.

I wasn't clear if you were still in Thailand or back at home, but either way, looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

It was a very short trip. I am back home & now trying to recollect my encounters ...

.......Fortunately, DivineMadman came to my rescue. I was pleasantly surprised when he offered to meet up with me & visit selected massage venues & gogo bars........

.......Hotel Debacle

Arrived at Glitz Hotel........

......The gogo bar opposite of Maxis should actually do something about their exterior appearances. From the outside when I walked past or looked in, I thought it is a kitchen.........

........We left after the JO show at 11:30pm. As I was feeling rather tired, I called it a night. Whereas, DivineMadman went for a late night session.....

I as well found that bar and massages crawling with somebody is much more pleasant than doing it alone as opinions about boys can be exchanged and staff leaves us alone thinking we may be boyfriends.

This is not first time I heard about overbooking at Glitz , once  talked to single lady in the BBB Inn lobby  and asked her is she realizes this is gay hotel, she did,  and  was victim of overbooking at Glitz , they suggested she can find a room at BBB Inn, how thoughtful of them !

I was thinking about trying Glitz on my next trip but you cured me from that. 

Bar  in front of Maxi you mentioned is XBoys.

DivineMadman certainly knows how to use his time in BKK.

We are blessed here with trip reports from all three of you mentioned in your report.Thank you and waiting for more.

Boy at Arena literally took 'minimum tip ' as minimum and since you tipped slightly more he tried for even more , likely spoiled by the assholes like me who habitually tip 1500 for 1.5 hr session if gymnastics of whatever kind are involved. He was happy to save cum for the next customer so don't feel bad.

Excellent report !

Hi ct2005,

Excellent detailed report. Thank you.

As for Mekhin, please just google 'Mekhin'

You will find YouTube etc. He has superman tattoo in his arm and other various tattoos now.

He is like a rare mystical bird to me as I always hope to meet and greet(or more?)but disappointingly I have never seen him at Tawan over many visits.

I believe Vinapu has spotted him a few times at Tawan.

nice reports, looking forard to the sequel(s) :)

Day 2

Lumpini Park Stroll

I left the park & try to find the Foodland PatPong place. I visualized that Foodland PatPong would be a big open air foodcourt with lots of food stalls. I was surprised when Google map leads me to the supermarket below. So, not sure if I have been led to the correct location. (Note : I noticed that Google map is accurate in showing the current GPS location & the destination path; but if I use it’s walking turn by turn feature, the current GPS location will be messed up).

Authentic Thai Massage

...and they accept walk-in customer without booking before 4pm & booking is only allowed & is required for time slot after 4pm. I could actually opt for another masseur and have my 2 hr massage at 12 noon.

The Green Massage

I was surprised nearing the end of the massage when the masseur hinted that HE is available for tips at i.e. 500bht for HJ & 1000bht for naked ... etc. With only 10mins left, I declined the offer. Finished the massage, was offered a cup of warm lemongrass tea and a hot towel. Tip the masseur 300bht. Based on my understanding, the masseur will get 280 bht from the 800bht fee.

The Prince

I chose a short, young, fair-skin muscled boy with a nice innocent smile for a 1hr massage (900bht; min tip 1000).

Tawan Bar

I noticed that some boys would only do the routine posing with no nudity. There are only a handful of boys who can actually act or willing to perform the various segments of the show e.g the big cock show (4 - 5 boys), fuck show (2 boys) & the JO show (3 boys). ...

Foodland:

Yes, that's the one and only Foodland in Patpong. There is no foodcourt or similar of that name. Foodland is a Bangkok supernarket chain. Nothing special about it. The Patpong branch added their restaurant area in front only a few years ago, and it has a very cheap breakfast, which is why it has earned visits and mentioons by vinapu (where you probably got the idea to go there from).

The Prime:

that is not correct, you can also walk in after 4pm. it just happens that sometimes in the late afternoon/evening they are fully booked, i.e. all rooms (not necessarily all measseus, you can still see some outside) are occupied, so booking miught be recommendalbe, but is not a requirement.

Authentic Thai Massage at The Gree:

You chose oil massage, which is techincally not what is typically meant by "authentic thai massage". "Autherntic" aka tradintional Thai massage is done without oil and while wearing VERY loose fitting pants (usually fishermamns pants) and shirt, both always provided. As it is clothed, it is less (or not at all) sensual, and the technique is very different. But still highly recommended and enjoyable. Depending on my mood or current muscle pain I choose either traditional Thai or oil.

The Green massage:

You shouldn't be surprised by the availability of HE in ANY massage shop in Silom/Surawong area. It is available at ALL of them, including (to a lesser extent) The Prime. Whether or not it is offered depends on the individual masseur. Some offer it by asking, some ask to be tipped for it, with or without specifying an amount, some just proceed to do it without asking anything at all (customers willingness to have it usually indicated by raging hard on during an oil massage haha). 

Your 300 tip was on the generous side for a non-HE massage, so sure he was happy. 

The Prince:

Kinda odd that you didn't choose the 1.5hr massage which is hardly more (only 200b) than the 1hr, considering you tipped 1500 anyway. So tipping the minimum 1500 for 1.5hr and paying up just 200 you could have had much more value for money. Any particular reason?

Tawan:

just a side-note on this: I always find it somewhat amusing that the muscle men there are referred to as "boys".... ;)

Guest anonone

I have had 2 overbook experiences, though both of mine were in Pattaya and some time ago.

It bugs me when it happens and I haven't stayed at either place since.  Most often seems a "favored" guest extends their stay, so they boot someone with a reservation and find them someplace else.

Great reporting...keep them coming.

There was one more venue that didn't allow customers to have a free look first: the short-lived Fuse/Bangkok Bounce/Club88 in basement of Wall Street Tower. I tried once, and someone else reported same experience here. I skipped.

I don't buy a pig in a poke. If a bar does not allow you to have a look first, there must be a catch. Low number of boys or bar full (that must be very rare) and only poor seats available?

actually quite a few times  but our eyes never crossed so did not have a opportunity to off him.

On my last trip I saw him only one in the bar and it was my last visit on the night of my departure

Hi ct2005,

Excellent detailed report. Thank you.

You will find YouTube etc. He has superman tattoo in his arm and other various tattoos now.

He is like a rare mystical bird to me as I always hope to meet and greet(or more?)but disappointingly I have never seen him at Tawan over many visits.

Thx. Finally, found it. He looks great. But I think "Lun" from Tawan is as good. In fact, comparing their photos, I like Lun more ... more handsome & masculine :).

You chose oil massage, which is techincally not what is typically meant by "authentic thai massage". "Autherntic" aka tradintional Thai massage is done without oil and while wearing VERY loose fitting pants (usually fishermamns pants) and shirt,

Your 300 tip was on the generous side for a non-HE massage, so sure he was happy. 

The Prince:

Kinda odd that you didn't choose the 1.5hr massage which is hardly more (only 200b) than the 1hr, considering you tipped 1500 anyway. So tipping the minimum 1500 for 1.5hr and paying up just 200 you could have had much more value for money. Any particular reason?

Tawan:

just a side-note on this: I always find it somewhat amusing that the muscle men there are referred to as "boys".... ;)

Indeed, the Thai massage at the Prime was as per your description.

I didn't know how much to tip at a proper massage place. If the masseur at Green is happy with 300bht tip, then the 2 masseurs at Prime would be utterly delighted 'cos I tipped twice the amount for a massage done well.

I find it too at first but got used to it. For me, whatever they are called, I prefer them to be Men, not Boys :).

I have had 2 overbook experiences, though both of mine were in Pattaya and some time ago.

It bugs me when it happens and I haven't stayed at either place since.  Most often seems a "favored" guest extends their stay, so they boot someone with a reservation and find them someplace else.

I imagined the scenario whereby I made booking via Agoda whereas another person double-booked via Booking.com at the same time... But then if this really happens, their computer system or server is really lousy.

The Prince:

The issue of whether to choose 1hr vs 1.5hr did crop up during a conversation with DivineMadman. I agreed that sometimes the boy just doesn't know what to do with the extra 30mins. Slower massage pace? Pressing & rubbing the same spot for excessive period of time? Well, not only for the masseur, I also dun really know what to do with the extra time. Still a lot to learn & experience before I could handle massage exceeding 1hr.

The issue of whether to choose 1hr vs 1.5hr did crop up during a conversation with DivineMadman. I agreed that sometimes the boy just doesn't know what to do with the extra 30mins. Slower massage pace? Pressing & rubbing the same spot for excessive period of time? Well, not only for the masseur, I also dun really know what to do with the extra time. Still a lot to learn & experience before I could handle massage exceeding 1hr.

I almost always go for 1.5 hr, time for massage, happy endings and then hugs and cuddles and feeling the company.

Works in most cases but from time to time boy seems to be impatient  and for me this seems to be almost always case at Hero unfortunately

Indeed, the Thai massage at the Prime was as per your description.

I didn't know how much to tip at a proper massage place. If the masseur at Green is happy with 300bht tip, then the 2 masseurs at Prime would be utterly delighted 'cos I tipped twice the amount for a massage done well.

I find it too at first but got used to it. For me, whatever they are called, I prefer them to be Men, not Boys :).

Seems this was not discussed then with the board members you met, so here you go:

Well, actually, you are not required to tip at all for a proper massage. However, in the touristy areas it is of course expected, especially from farangs and other foreigners. But Thais typically tip as well as far as I know. But it is not required. Except Prime which asks for a minimum of 100 as posted above (same at The Green I think, which happens to be run by a former Prime employee (or maybe even current and they are affiliated?), hence the similar decor and same tea and cold (or was it hot? can't remember now) towel at the end).

Depending on the quality and duration of the massage (almost always do 1.5 hrs, though), I give anything between 100 and 300, more only if really really outstanding. If there is a HE, then the tip becomes 500, possibly more if the massage itself was very good, too. Have given up to 1000 at Prime for fantastic massage plus HE. In another case 700 or 800 for a massage that was not as strong as I like, but very sensual and thus super-enjoyable, plus an expert, far above average HE.

Hope this helps as tip guidance.

Depending on the quality and duration of the massage (almost always do 1.5 hrs, though), I give anything between 100 and 300, more only if really really outstanding. If there is a HE, then the tip becomes 500, possibly more if the massage itself was very good, too. Have given up to 1000 at Prime for fantastic massage plus HE. In another case 700 or 800 for a massage that was not as strong as I like, but very sensual and thus super-enjoyable, plus an expert, far above average HE.

Hope this helps as tip guidance.

Sometimes the masseur will mention a tip of 500 or less often 600 baht before offering a happy ending. Therefore supporting part of the tip guidance provided above.

For a professional massage without extras, 150~200 should be sufficient for an average massage.

I believe 300 is still the minimum daily wage in Thailand.

I almost always go for 1.5 hr, time for massage, happy endings and then hugs and cuddles and feeling the company.

Works in most cases but from time to time boy seems to be impatient  and for me this seems to be almost always case at Hero unfortunately

Because of it I miss Ken from Hero - he could stretch/short the whole process and do 1 hr or 1,5 hr or 2 hr precisely :))