Alizizou

TAWAN boys

I offed the first guy once and it was like what Vipanu (or someone) said before "one guy's gem might be another guy's pain in the ass" which was not the kind of pain I expected LOL.

I said this many times and will repeat in the future, after all boys are not machines and their performance may change from day to day, and client to client, just the same like our own.

Consolation is , it works both ways and disaster for me today may be somebody else' s fun of the year few days later.

What we can do is just to keep trying and chalk off bad encounters over to experience. At least you had good shaped body to die for to explore and cling to.

I said this many times and will repeat in the future, after all boys are not machines and their performance may change from day to day, and client to client, just the same like our own.

But... wasn't this a boy from TAWAN? 

So full of muscles and compact brawn, and... the thing down there is not functioning?

Shouldn't there be a clause there that in a case like this the client will get his services for free another time when he is functioning well?

Tawan usually have cock show or parade with the boys goes on stage with a hard on, probably sticking to the guys who actually in this parade might helps weeding out the dud. Not every boys participate this show, maybe its rotation or maybe they cant get hard. Just a tip from this tawan newbie

Guest abang1961

What rubbish that an older Asian man cannot get an erection instantly?

Most Asian men (bar for a few with erectile dysfunction) are always horny and game for a good round of sex.

As for myself (a non sex worker), I can and will have a mighty erection when making out with my man/men..

So far, I've yet to get a complaint .. I'm always have a full tank ready for disposal..get the drift?

What rubbish that an older Asian man cannot get an erection instantly?

Please don't feel bad. From what I read this was not a generalization,

but just a trait by some of the Tawan muscle guys.

Could it be that most of the testosterone they produce has to feed their big muscles,

leaving little for that thing they have down there?

Or most body builder are purely straight, some of the famous ones been off few times a night, so if u got the last cookies, maybe they are already out of the cream lol. Very similar case for massage parlour that offer extra. Most of the time, if u come early or too late, they couldnt or wont cum unless u pay for it. the downfall of men sexual organ lol we can only cum limited amount of time and need to phase out in between.

Very similar case for massage parlour that offer extra. Most of the time, if u come early or too late, they couldnt or wont cum unless u pay for it. 

Reading this I actually realized that apart from one case at Relax / now Health / massage I can't recall a case when boy actually wanted more money to cum. They either did or did not cum , but somehow never on condition or money.

Not sure if that's my luck   or other's have the same experience.

If boy's cum is important to somebody, long time off and waiting with gymnastics till morning  usually ensures he is ready again.

I found Tawan boys to be surprisingly and pleasantly cuddly in private...I love how the say the are not gay before they look longingly into my eyes, deepkiss and then eat out me ass whilst fully erect. Fantastic ; we dont need labels

I found Tawan boys to be surprisingly and pleasantly cuddly in private...I love how the say the are not gay before they look longingly into my eyes, deepkiss and then eat out me ass whilst fully erect. Fantastic ; we dont need labels

They must surely have enough body mass to surround you pleasantly cuddly...

Haven't you got better things to do than polluting TAWAN boys thread with your zillion comments?

Obviously you don't. LOL

I think it is 'cos he derived so much pleasure (partly due to forum users who keep him engaged) in doing this that he just couldn't resist. A little of these teasing comments ... may be cute ... but too much, people will start to wonder why ... why no better things to do?

Haven't you got better things to do than polluting TAWAN boys thread with your zillion comments?

Obviously you don't. LOL

LOL!  No matter how little is there to do,  anything is better than wasting time complaining about posts that allegedly "pollute" a thread...  Instead, apply your time to create your own posts that enhance of pollute, depending on the reader's mood.

Guest xlackness

Any one know any bottoms at Tawan. Even if not a bottom who gives their ass for rimming. I love rimming muscle butts and would live to rim one of those guys specially the 1st one or any of the Tawan guys with a big muscular ass...

You can rim any guy ass. It's the actual Penetration that they won't do because it hurts. Tong has an extremely good bubble butt. Outstanding bulk. Dee is good as well. But pretty aloof with customers.

A lot of newbies in their lineup. But more of the lean muscle than the bodybuilder type

Any one know any bottoms at Tawan. Even if not a bottom who gives their ass for rimming. I love rimming muscle butts and would live to rim one of those guys specially the 1st one or any of the Tawan guys with a big muscular ass...

I don't have any personal experience, but I think that the bottom line with the Tawan guys is too much bottom.

Steve ,if by your own admission above  you don't have a personal experience, just heed an advice voiced before and stop being involved in the thread in such assholish manner.

But...  isn't assholish the right attitude in a conversation about the ass holes of the Tawan boys ?

I simply remarked that when a little is good, much more is not necessarily better.  Could there be a danger of suffocating when rimming between those huge buns?  :unknw:  :shok:

Steve ,if by your own admission above  you don't have a personal experience, just heed an advice voiced before and stop being involved in the thread in such assholish manner.

Go , see for yourself and then talk.

Great advice vinapu, and it is apt for everyone. Instead of sitting in the sidelines and merely guessing what it's like, why not go see for yourself and then talk. Experience always trumps theory.