Guest abang1961

Turning 55 today

Guest abang1961

For the past 30 years or so, Thailand is always my favourite destination.

I remember the good old days when I was much younger and cuter then.

There was never a shortage of men - in public and in private.

Now as I turn 55 today, those days are just faded memories of the good times then.

Thank you for every encounter and Thailand, "sabai".

I cannot think of a better place to see (in Asia) - the people, the food and the chaotic traffic.

Yes Thailand always bring me back to earth - all the luxuries and agony of a developed nation are all melted away once I enter the nation.

Milestones are aplenty.

I still recall the first time back in 1983... yes that was  a long time ago.

The glitz and pomp at Patpong was a sight to behold... how many still remember the old Barbary at Suriwong?  That was the first gay club I've been!

A recent memory was 2014... Occupy Bangkok.  

Here in Singapore, I live a very sedentary life - unlike what I saw at the few sites in downtown Bangkok.  I met the Opposition Leader personally and he was very "approachable".  I dropped a THB note in the donation box.  

Babylon, Chakran and Silom.... I understand the meaning of "relaxation" in these places...

Once again, "sanuk" - have fun forever and ever....

For the past 30 years or so, Thailand is always my favourite destination.

I remember the good old days when I was much younger and cuter then.

There was never a shortage of men - in public and in private.

Now as I turn 55 today, those days are just faded memories of the good times then.

Maybe your thinking comes 30 years too early.  It fits more a man of 85 instead of one of 55.

You are perhaps the same person of 30 years ago but with the bubble butt now flatter, the flat belly now more rounded, the flexible legs now stiffer, the long neck now shorter and bent forward?  All this is reversible.

At 55 now you start a DECADE that ends at 65.  I know men who reached their peak at 65 and preserved it into their 70s.

Unless you have a demanding wife and five kids to take care of, you can dedicate all your energies... to yourself! 

If you have been sick you know the importance of preserving the health, which is fragile, with good nutrition and overall habits. Add to this plenty of the right exercise and you have a winning combination.  At 65 you can look back and remember how much better you were at 55,  OR you can realize how much better you are than at 55.

Another factor in your favor with time is that the guys in their 30s who were old when you were in your 20s become more attractive.  Add to this the fact that older men who are in very good shape are attractive to many young guys, maybe because there are not so many,  Young guys who feel proud of having a body that attracts and satisfies older men who deserve it. :)

You are perhaps the same person of 30 years ago but with the bubble butt now flatter, the flat belly now more rounded, the flexible legs now stiffer, the long neck now shorter and bent forward?  All this is reversible.

Judging by abang's avatar his bubble butt is in great shape! 

Happy Birthday, abang. 

Happy Birthday, -  abang

I'm in Thailand in last 3 months and I will be here for 2 more week.

I remember you from Singapore. You are very sexy and attractive Asian guy.

You do not have to tell much, lot of guys  and me too - would like to have vacation in Asia

right beside your back, beside you. You guys do not age and always sexy with good tools.

It is happiness to be beside you. Love you, Take care - Mario.

Guest abang1961

Thank you for all your well-wishes....and the praise for that bubble butt..always an asset to have....

Mario.. I will be in Pattaya from 22 to 25 Apr and Bangkok from 25 to 28 Apr 2016.  Let's get connected.

The invitation is extended to all other forum users in Thailand..just PM me...

See you later.  

Hello abang.

Thanks for the mail. At present time I'm in Chiang Mai.

I will be in Bangkok  in morning April 19 - and will stay 4 nights at  Diamond House Hotel - 4 Samsen Road, Banglampoo

it is near Khaosan Road. On April 23 I will move for my last 4 night to Malaysia Hotel near Babylon. I have flight out of Thailand 

morning April 27. - Mario

Guest abang1961

OK we shall block 26 Apr to meet up.

I have not decided where to stay but most probably somewhere near Silom...

We can catch the sun at Malaysia's pool before hitting out for lunch.

Guest FossilGay

Happy Belated Birthday, Aunty1961!  I think this is the first time I've seen anyone announcing their birthday on a gay Thailand forum and true to form, seeing you basking in your birthday wishes.  I don't envy you - it must be a bitter-sweet time leaving the realm of middle age and entering the golden realm of old age.  But, to echo what others have said, you don't look a day over 55 so that's something to rejoice!

Guest abang1961

Fossilguy

Yes you are absolutely right that I don't look a day over 55 cos my birthday was 2 days ago...(lousy joke)

I think this is a new beginning and from now onwards, I'm going to take things slowly...

There isn't a need to rush things - just smell the flowers..

and in the case of Gay Thailand, you know ...... eat all the spicy Thai food with a Singha/Chang beer in my hand...

Sorry no Thai guys for me .... I am more of a potato queen.. if you haven't noticed..

Guest FossilGay

There isn't a need to rush things - just smell the flowers...

Sorry no Thai guys for me .... I am more of a potato queen.. if you haven't noticed..

I love your positive attitude!  Smelling the flowers, pushing up the daisies...it's all a matter of perspective.

I have noticed that you're a potato queen but if you're frequenting this board, I guess it's more accurate to say that you're a mashed potato queen. :)

Guest abang1961

I love your positive attitude!  Smelling the flowers, pushing up the daisies...it's all a matter of perspective.

I have noticed that you're a potato queen but if you're frequenting this board, I guess it's more accurate to say that you're a mashed potato queen. :)

FG,

Where is the gravy to top the mash potato?

BB,

I will be in China during those dates... anyway, thank you for your well-wishes and have a swell time in Thailand, Singapore and Bali... different cultures, same flavour...

I'll actually miss you in BKK. Only coming in on 1 may to pick up my Thai boyfriend and travel to Bali via SIN. We'll be in SIN 3 may afternoon to 5 may midday.

Should you want a tour guide in Bali, I can recommend a a great guy.

He is gay but straight looking/acting, French but speaks perfect English and a really nice guy.

I went with my Thai partner last June and wanted a guide for 4 days.

Before arriving in Bali he had asked us what we wanted to do and see and he then suggested some itineraries.

He really made our holiday and he is young enough to organise hikes up mountains etc or more leisurely days out.