Guest abang1961

Turning 55 today

And the older we get, the more we realize that inside we are still the same person, regardless of age.  The young don't have the experience to think like that.

I gladly agree with that observation, not only we are the same person ( in most cases ) but in people who surrounded us in our youth we still see the same youngsters even if now they are stately matronas and oversized  gentlemen 

Guest abang1961

I would like to tell a little story about a boy.

See this boy led a sheltered life - his parents protect him from others so much so that he is ignorant of the world outside and worst, thinks that the world revolves around him.  In other words, he is the most important person in the entire universe.

Then the boy went to kindergarten and realised that no one wants to share toys with him as he never once shared his toys with others.  Instead of learning to be a part of the community, he chose to scream and shout to garner attention from the teaching staff. The whinings continued and his parents were informed.  Instead of advising the boy about camaraderie, the parents sued the school for poor management.  The boy's unbecoming behavior stems from his parents.  Sigh!

Now life is never a bed of roses..there are many who agrees with you as much as those who hold opposing views of the same issue.  But we all learn to live within the parameters and boundaries with one another.  Please allow me to be honest and to be a part of the society that promotes harmony.  

Do I stand to gain or to lose if I leave this board?  Nothing.. life goes on.. I can migrate myself to another forum where GOOD people exist.  I don't need GOOFY characters to threaten me.. This sort of threats is really useless in the cyber world as our paths will never cross again.  I have zero desire to have anything to deal with anyone who continues to hide himself/themselves behind the screen.

The world is chaotic enough and that means, I do not need more frivolous and biased opinions.  Thank you to those who had given me LIKES throughout the few years I have been on this board.  I see my posts as a contribution for the betterment and understanding of gay life from the prospective of an Asian who lives in this part of the world.    

Lots of love and kisses for all.

World Peace. 

Now life is never a bed of roses..there are many who agrees with you as much as those who hold opposing views of the same issue.  But we all learn to live within the parameters and boundaries with one another.  Please allow me to be honest and to be a part of the society that promotes harmony.  

Do I stand to gain or to lose if I leave this board?  Nothing.. life goes on.. I can migrate myself to another forum where GOOD people exist.  I don't need GOOFY characters to threaten me.. This sort of threats is really useless in the cyber world as our paths will never cross again.  I have zero desire to have anything to deal with anyone who continues to hide himself/themselves behind the screen.

The world is chaotic enough and that means, I do not need more frivolous and biased opinions.  Thank you to those who had given me LIKES throughout the few years I have been on this board.  I see my posts as a contribution for the betterment and understanding of gay life from the prospective of an Asian who lives in this part of the world.    

Lots of love and kisses for all.

World Peace. 

I like your sincerity, so I will give you some panoramic view from the other side.

Has someone in this forum ever called you a SOB?  

Has someone asked his "peeps" to put you on IGNORE and called you a MF who lurks around the corner, while you believe that you are a decent contributor to the forum?

Has someone said that your talk is CHEAP and you live in a fantasy world?

I have known you years ago from other forums.  In the past you commented that you had serious health problems.  I responded with posts expressing sympathy and support, which were never acknowledged.  Here and there I have answered some posts of yours with useful advice, which were ignored.

When you opened this thread, I saw it as a positive indicator that you are healthy again.  And I liked your feelings that you look as good as others much younger than you.  seeing your pictures I thought (in my mind) that I look all as good as this fellow who is much younger than me, and this is a double pride since I compared myself to one who feels as good looking as others much younger than him.  So why cannot this be a win-win situation?

My crime seems to be that you don't like my sense of humor, but, don't we all see the world through slightly different pairs of eyes?

I have forgiven, forgotten the insults.  No harm was done.  Hopefully this is a valuable experience.

I wish you don't leave this forum.  There is no reason we cannot live in harmony without using each other as literary punching bags. I think that you and me we are valuable contributors to this forum, to any forum gay or straight.

Can we make up?  Be friends?  Shake hands?

My best wishes to you.

Cheers!   :)

Guest abang1961

I am a walker.. I tend to walk everywhere.

I always stay within the area of Central Pattaya and had walked to Dongtan Beach on foot.

It is one of those "early" morning walk before the temperature and relative humidity rises.

Of course, I am decently-dressed in a singlet and running shorts that leaves nothing to the imagination.

You could see the outline of the genitalia and all the curves through the translucent material.

In December last year, I had to meet Mr. S from Perth at Sansuk and the walk took me something like 35 mins.

By the time I was there, it gave me every reason to strip off completely.

Yes I enjoy naturalism and I like to be nude whenever possible.

When modesty is "demanded" , I wear a g-string to cover the couch but leaves the rear in everyone's view. Like what you see?  Beware, I am coming over to Pattaya within 2 weeks..

post-13467-0-96445200-1487905086_thumb.jpg

Guest ronnie4you

Leave the forum??? How can we wish you a happy 56th birthday if you are not here???  What would the forum be without your 56th birthday thread?

Guest abang1961

Well this much older Asian spent the entire afternoon at the maeklong railway market yesterday.

The 80 km journey felt longer due to the slow traffic. The market was a local market with stalls on both sides of the track.

Quite a delight to see the train approaching within 6 inches from where I stood.

post-13467-0-19310100-1489026657_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-77091400-1489026695_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-20328500-1489026737_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-24594800-1489026784_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-23481800-1489026826_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Today I had a very pleasant visit to Ko Larn. The weather was sunny and despite the crowd, I managed to find solace in the shade.

The normal ferry service costs thb 30 one way, beach chair at 100..So such an outing would only set you back by less than 200 thb.

post-13467-0-28019800-1489226587_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-93135900-1489226622_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-34482600-1489226665_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-22652600-1489226708_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Today I discovered the joy of eating salad in Pattaya. The photos speak for it and the basic cost for 3 greens, 3 sides and sauce starts from 95 baht. The more you pile up, the cost may reach 150-200 baht....I found my basic plate of veg sufficient.

post-13467-0-68414600-1489320005_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-37898900-1489320039_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-62151300-1489320202_thumb.jpg

I'm glad you decided not to leave the forum and move to another board. But believe me, I can understand where you are coming from. You come here to enjoy a bit of discussion with other members, maybe get some interesting info about gay life, make your own contribution, etc, and get turned off when you feel you have been attacked/harassed. You ask yourself, why bother anymore?

So had you moved to gaybuttonthai.com - your only other choice as sawatdeenetwork.com is worse - that would have been perfectly understandable.

However, I must have missed something as I can't quite understand what steveboy said to upset you so much.

Anyway, let's not go back there ; the situation appears to have settled down so hopefully, you'll continue to post as normal.

Guest abang1961

That issue is now water under the bridge.

Last night while waiting for the monthly Take Care event at Man Bar, I stumbled into an Italian restaurant at jomtien, a few doors from Bamboo.

The pizza was surprisingly inexpensive and the 35 year old chef from Napoli was someone whom I would like to know better.

Overall assessment is nice and hygenic food, handsome chef and good price.

Isn't he gorgeous - delicate features and mild mannered..Yum Yum...So my type...

post-13467-0-73751800-1489370301_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-06714400-1489370405_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-15332100-1489370468_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-09014500-1489370594_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-05392000-1489370645_thumb.jpg

Last night while waiting for the monthly Take Care event at Man Bar, I stumbled into an Italian restaurant at jomtien, a few doors from Bamboo.

The pizza was surprisingly inexpensive and the 35 year old chef from Napoli was someone whom I would like to know better.

Ah so, that was you I saw in Man Bar! And yes, Toto is a nice restaurant. A friend asked the chef why he came to Pattaya, the answer was "amore"; he has a lady friend.

A thought. Since there is a Turning 55 thread maybe the board should have a series of such threads along with lots of photos of the posters so others can also wish them happy birthday. Turning 60 Turning 65 Turning 70 could end up being the most read threads here  :goodjob:

What about turning 75, 80, 85?