Guest abang1961

Turning 55 today

Guest abang1961

Ah so, that was you I saw in Man Bar!

Well just hope I did not give you a bad impression. The questions asked were of a calibre suitable for SMART people..I was only able to answer some of the easier questions...I should read up on my European and American history, facts and figures...

Although I have been visiting Pattaya since the early 1990's I still haven't been to Koh Larn. I will endeavour to rectify that sometime over the next few weeks.

I have been twice, and for someone who isn't interested in beaches, the most interesting part of Koh Larn is the giant garbage dump. http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/11/koh-larn-revisited-nov-2015.html

However, I must have missed something as I can't quite understand what steveboy said to upset you so much.

I didn't understand it either.

In post #102 he talked about a little boy...  so it seems that it is the consequence of a childhood trauma.  Let's hope that he can overcome that before he is an old man.

After living in Pattaya for a few years does anyone actually have any energy to survive beyond 75 ???

In today's world 75 is just the beginning of old age. 

There are people who are beyond 80 and still get it up and hard.

They say "use it or lose it",  and with all the opportunities for use in Pattaya,

it could last the whole life.

Guest abang1961

OK I'm turning 56 in 3 weeks time and currently savouring in the not so wonderful weather in Hong Kong.

It is abnormally chilly and my plans to go to the beach and the outdoor pools are all abandoned. Instead I did my second favourite past time, eating or in HK, gluttoning...The food is just too tempting to resist and I throw my weight issue to the wind.

I am in HK for a wedding...And I was the only Foreigner guest in Fire Cracker RED.

post-13467-0-05262200-1489892527_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-53567900-1489892573_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-79724400-1489892627_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-39224600-1489892686_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-64844400-1489892778_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Back in Singapore and took some time to the beach.

After the cold weather in Hong Kong, the sunny weather in Singapore is, in fact, a warm welcome.

As usual, tan in my g-string alone in the deserted beach.

** If any forum users are interested in the beach and do come to Singapore for a visit, I would like to invite you to join me for a lazy afternoon at the beach...

post-13467-0-73332200-1490227805_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-72393200-1490227824_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-18999400-1490227836_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Asian men comes in all shapes and sizes.

In this video, it gives the myth that most Asian are lesser than their Western counterparts.

Which of the four is your type?

Guest abang1961

Just about a fortnight to my 56th, it is time for me to bid you guys farewell.

Despite some issues with certain member, I have had a good time here.

I will remain on this board till 31st March.

My decision now is to take a break and I don't know when I'll be back.

Thank you for all the good memories.

I have included a MTV for your viewing pleasure.

It is my PRAYER that we all will meet that someone who guide us forever.

This version is by 60+ Hongkong-Filipino Singer by the name of Teresa Caprio.

She has been singing since the 70s and despite her rather mature age, her voice is still very melodious and seems effortless when she hit those high notes.  At the very least, she is NOT annoying like those Whitney, Mariah-wannabe.  The male artiste is actually a comedian/compere from Hong Kong.  She is there to lend support to him in a All-Stars Talent Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl9Kb5doYiE