numazu

Bangkok/Pattaya June-July 2016 Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly

Guest abang1961

Honestly, we should be happy for that two boys. They have managed to get a better life with their respective farangs. One thing for sure, you got to give yourself credits for looking at the right guys, guys with potential to be "permanently" off.

Boy #1: Myanmar boy. 22 year old with golden brown skin, face of a child, well muscled body that works hard... I am shocked when he tells me he has met a farang who is willing to take care of him.

Boy #2: Xboy Guy. he is not as lovey-dovey as Myanmar boy, but Xboy guy is sweet in his own way.  Second shocker, he too has found a farang in Pattaya that will take care of him...

So it's true that all the good ones are taken fast. It just shows that you have good taste in boys. I am there will be plenty more for you to choose from in your trip.

Unfortunately many of those permanent BF's don't last and the boys will be back on the market at some point.

So true. Even with those who move overseas, enthusiastic to start a new life and seemingly gone forever, they are often back after a surprisingly short time.

Unfortunately many of those permanent BF's don't last and the boys will be back on the market at some point.

Again I don't wish them (boy and farang) any ill will and hope that this steady income stream lasts as long as they need it too, but I do eagerly await them being "freed" from rich farang's clutches and be back in my arms.

Lots of people liked your previous reports. rest assured.

I like you attitude of not wasting any time, you will sleep when you return home.

Waiting for next installment and since you are American - Happy 4th July / still few minutes left here so I'm on time / 

Lots of people liked your previous reports. rest assured.

I like you attitude of not wasting any time, you will sleep when you return home.

Waiting for next installment and since you are American - Happy 4th July / still few minutes left here so I'm on time / 

Thanks vinapu. Just got back to the U.S. just now and sitting in my living room with the BF watching fireworks in the evening news. I can hear some fireworks outside as well. Wish I was still in BKK now but glad I have my memories relived by writing this trip report.

Guest Looksee

Day 1.5: The Tawan Dream Boy

I sit alone in the back with my guy. Our thighs touching, hands held, kissing all throughout the ride back. We pay the driver 80 baht (from Soi Twilight to Silom Soi 14 back to Rama IV Crowne Plaza), and as my boy gets out, I see his familiar erection bulging through his shorts. Two elevator rides that felt like eternity later, we had a frenzied time from the door to the bed. Clothes off and everywhere, no showering, kissing, touching, a lot of “I love yous”. Orgasm, towel off, and then bed. My boy clings on to me all night, again to stake his claim. He has successfully claimed me tonight, and I’m in big trouble.

Not a bad first day.

you have a flair for describing what happened. I love the last paragraph, the frenzied time from door to bed. 

Am a bit confused, you go to tawan to see big guys, but offed soda, who is not big. The big guys for me are ten, lek, dee maybe siam.

Btw, did you see the briefs that ten wears, thanks to his aussie customer who gave him those uber sexy red briefs/thongs. You can clearly see his cock protruding.

Am a bit confused, you go to tawan to see big guys, but offed soda, who is not big. The big guys for me are ten, lek, dee maybe siam.

Btw, did you see the briefs that ten wears, thanks to his aussie customer who gave him those uber sexy red briefs/thongs. You can clearly see his cock protruding.

I did not off soda. Yes I go to Tawan to see big guys. I am not a big spender, but I get the hugs anyway. Mostly from Tiger and Phet, and now Tong.

On this night, I didn't off Soda either.  Ultimately it came down to logistics - Tawan was actually quite crowded that night and seating arrangements made it difficult for any of the guys to come up to me and talk. Also, though I was indeed guilty of eye fucking #17, there was no reciprocation. 

DTG was quite the opposite of what I set out for - younger and even smaller than Soda. Just goes to show you can go in with expectations, and walk out the door with something completely different. 

thank you for perfect description of evening at Tawan . I also find 'Sex Bomb" dance by Mekhin and  presumably  #7 very sexy for the same reason, they are actually dancing and keeping their jeans on leaving a LOT  for an imagination. 

Love your reports but I am confused by 1 detail. You said you take taxi from Soi Twilight to Crowne Plaza on Silom Soi 14 for 80 baht.

First of all that is at most a 6 minute walk ( even for slow old guys like me) and the Hotel has nothing to do with Silom Soi 14 but is on Rama 4 and at most would be a 50 baht taxi ride and only 35 baht if taxi knew where he was going.

The only reason I bring it up is that the Crowne Plaza is easily the closest Western Style 4 1/2 - 5 Star Hotel to Soi Twilight and thus a good choice for those who like style and comfort.

It was slightly raining that night and since my friend and boy had the cab already, we decided to take the cab with them, and assumed we would be getting off first on Rama IV before heading over to Soi 14.

Coming from Surawong Rd driving towards Rama IV, if you make a right turn on Rama IV, you'll end up on the other side of the divided road across from Crowne Plaza. The driver was supposed to flip a u-turn on Rama IV once we hit Silom Rd, but instead of a u-turn, he just made a right turn, and continued on to Soi 14 on Silom. He made a u-turn on Silom, dropped the boys off, and then made our way back to Rama IV, making a left turn, and the hotel was just at the direct left side of the street. 80 baht.

TL;DR: Dream Boy Thai Guy didn't know where Crown Plaza was at first so directed cab driver to go to Soi 14 first.

Yes, the Crowne Plaza, if you can afford it, is the best (Western-style) hotel closest to Soi Twilight for me, thats why I book it every time I visit. No one even check boy ID in that place. It's the only place I've ever stayed to be close to Soi Twilight apart from the Holiday Inn Sathorn, which is a bit of a walk. No problem taking boy(s) in.