numazu

Bangkok/Pattaya June-July 2016 Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly

obviously you were there so you know better , I did not mean to be harsh

Oh no you definitely weren't harsh! And I admire your concern for a super drunk boy. It definitely was a concern for me. I can't imagine how many times these boys get fucked up in a week. In high season probably every single night, if I were to guess.

I wonder if Tboy ever reveal or hint to you that he has the hots for muscleman Tong. But it might be awkward for both Tong (he is str8 n worship by many) and Tboy (like Tong, from Issan) to do a 3some.

He hasn't said anything to me. The two Thais were getting friendly over dinner so I could've made something happen between the two, but it's a lost opportunity.

Wish there was more details on the nights with Tong.

Haha well what details did you want to know.

The drag show that serves as a front act to tawan's main show has been there ever since i started visiting the bar. On weekdays/slow nights they might skip it, but its definitely there during weekends. I think its the tawan boss, way of giving back to his gay compatriots.

Is phet a muscle guy with a mousrache? I thought he stopped working. If you have a pic maybe can PM me.

Your joking right?  He has been anything but private in the stories of his trip and we have all enjoyed it.

only partially, 

numazu and in fact any poster tells us what he wants and withdraws what he sees fit. This is maintaining privacy.

There are posters who freely report in detail what happened in the bed but would not answer question about what hotel they are staying in or how much they tipped  as an example.

But you are correct  - we are all enjoying numazu's reports and waiting for next installments with great anticipation

. There was an interlude where there was a hideous drag queen singing to a Chinese love song 

“If you think of happiness, think Tawan.” I kind of agree with that.

actually if my poor taste needs to be proven again I like her and always tip her even if I'm not into drag at all.

I agree with Tawan motto as well, boys there may not be to everybody's taste but at least they act , look and behave like men.

I realize I will sound pathetically out of date but need to comment  on XBoy phone affair. Some guys are letting technology to ruin their vacations and fun time. You are with beautiful boy , leave the bloody thing in your luggage and focus what do you have on hand enjoying while it lasts.

I don't use phone on my vacations at all and  don't hesitate to sternly remind my boys that they are now with me , not their phone at their first attempt to use and still my days and night are busy and full, never miss my appointments and boys knowing that they can't call me tend to be  shockingly on time. 

Only once I recall I could use it when was late for a dinner with Christian at Madrid Tavern because of getting too amorous with Senso employee.

Waiting for  a next installment impatiently , congratulations for numazu for reaching 10000 views of this thread in just 2 weeks

Lurid, steamy hot details please.

I wish I was an erotic writer. I probably won't do it justice if I tried.

let people have their privacy

Your joking right?  He has been anything but private in the stories of his trip and we have all enjoyed it.

Though I would like to read more juicy details for Numazu's latest encounter, I think by being less explicit would mean more "privacy" & more "respect" for the parties involved.

I try hard to be respectful of the boys when I talk about them. That's why I don't want to put their names or faces in my posts. Tong was an exception because he is well known and any attempt to describe him will be very well known to the lots of fans of Tawan on this board. Still, I will not post any photos of him either, though I took a number of them, just like I do of some of the boys I spend time with. They respect me in our encounters, and I respect them in return.

I'm just happy to read his posts and won't backseat drive his posting or his holiday.

Soon we will be feasting on a447's and vinapu's reports

I live for other's trip reports as well. I appreciate the interest in mine and hope I inspire others to share their experiences as well.

The drag show that serves as a front act to tawan's main show has been there ever since i started visiting the bar. On weekdays/slow nights they might skip it, but its definitely there during weekends. I think its the tawan boss, way of giving back to his gay compatriots.

Is phet a muscle guy with a mousrache? I thought he stopped working. If you have a pic maybe can PM me.

Thanks for the clarification. LOL at a muscle guy with a mustache: thats probably 80% of the guys in Tawan. No Phet doesn't have a mustache. He's one of the younger ones and less "muscular" than the majority of the guys. 

I realize I will sound pathetically out of date but need to comment  on XBoy phone affair. Some guys are letting technology to ruin their vacations and fun time. You are with beautiful boy , leave the bloody thing in your luggage and focus what do you have on hand enjoying while it lasts.

Waiting for  a next installment impatiently , congratulations for numazu for reaching 10000 views of this thread in just 2 weeks

Haha about the phone. I am one of the culprits that let technology ruin their vacations. I am ceaselessly connected to the outside world, including my work, the news, my friends, and the boys, during my time with friends and other boys. With my BF, probably half the time together we are on our phones talking about what we see in our phones. Maybe its my generation? Some of the boys are sometimes connected when I am with them. Its part of the experience for me sometimes. But we know when to put our phones down :). Also, my job is in tech (partially), so being connected is second nature. I wish I could stop though.

Is that some kind of record: 10,000 views in 2 weeks? I'm assuming its not unique views, otherwise I may have underestimated the Gaythailand population. Anyone have an estimate of how many unique people log in per day, members or anonymous?

Enjoy reading each installment and find the writing well crafted.

Major question (at the moment) is when do you find time to do the writing?

Thanks for thinking its well crafted. Not sure how it translates when I put it out there.

It is fairly time consuming to write these. It helped that I finish a first draft of about 3/4 of the trip before I got back home. It also helped that I went to Hong Kong the first part of my trip, that's when I finished that first few days of writing. I would also write in my free time, between boys, the drive to Pattaya, and the million hours I was flying back home.

I just do a lot of proofing and rephrasing before I post. Some fall through the cracks obviously. 

Thanks for the clarification. LOL at a muscle guy with a mustache: thats probably 80% of the guys in Tawan. No Phet doesn't have a mustache. He's one of the younger ones and less "muscular" than the majority of the guys. 

oh i think you mean peet. number 32, the one with the faux hawk and extensive body tatto.

i saw tong's pic with the boa in pattaya, he looks truly happy in that pic.

Guest abang1961

Next time, I should inquire about performing that Chinese number for that drag queen.

Trouble is, I really don't look good in woman's cloth even with thick layers of make-up on.

oh i think you mean peet. number 32, the one with the faux hawk and extensive body tatto.

I think you are right. Young(22 years old) cute smile but horrible tattoos. I like Boy's tatoos much better. Koi Carp in arm/ Geisha in chest/Dragon in back. I also like other boys Sak Yan tattoos too. They are hot to look at.

Oh he was wearing a Gucci messenger bag, I wonder who gave it to him.