Guest potatomaster

First time for everything!

Guest potatomaster

hi! i have been visiting and lurking the forums for a couple of weeks now and finally had the courage to post.~

I will be going to thailand this august and it will be...

My first time there...

My first time to go to another country alone and...

My first time to be brave enough to act on my newly accepted sexuality.

Yes I am a 25 year old, closeted virgin!!

I am asian, fair complexion and a bit on the chubby side and i have been told that i have a handsome face (not trying to be conceited or anything, besides i don't think i have enough self confidence to work this mug)

I decided a week ago to carpe diem and go on an adventure. Note that my main purpose of travelling to thailand is to see the sights,take in the culture and taste the meat...errr food. I have also decided that this is the time to live my life and be brave enough to even try and hook up with someone, go to a massage parlor or off a boy. I have already decided that this trip will be the time i lose my virginity no matter what!(to a cute boy of course) I am extremely nervous and excited.

so i need help! any tips? I have  insecurities of guys not wanting me because im a bit on the chubby side and my lust seems to be directed towards guys who are lean and muscular. I know it sounds superficial but i feel that i have to have a great looking body to actually have a chance at hooking up with someone im attracted to.

Would i have a better chance going to clubs than going on dating apps?

How do I amass the courage to talk to someone i like?

tips on massage parlors and gogo bars?

This is my big step to test the waters and eventually announce to the world that I am gay and proud of it.

My big step came at the ripe old age of 41, I was curious (very curious) as to what it would be like to have sex with another guy so one trip to Phuket I decided to bite the bullet. My first was at a massage place in the Paradise complex, was a unisex place but I chose to have the massage by guy and I was nervous as hell as we went up to the massage area, it was just one of those places with curtains so if anything was to happen it needed to be quiet. He gave a good massage that relaxed me really well and afterwards I just asked if he liked my hardon and he said "of course I'm gay", after that we agreed on a price and he gave me the very best blow job I had ever had (up until then).

I had then started to enjoy the gay massages and on subsequent trips my curiosity deepened and I wanted to try other things, after one disappointing episode I didn't let it get me down and I now am enjoying it all so much more. Being nervous was always the killer for me and I would chicken out at the last minute but once I decided to have that first gay massage and went up with the guy it all started to change. It still took a long time for me to break down some nervousness / bashfulness when going to the gay massage shops in Bangkok to ask up front for what I really wanted which was a boy that is a top so that I could really enjoy my time.

If I had to do it all over again I would definitely go to a gay massage shop for the first time and then work my way up from there

Where will you go in Thailand?  Pattaya is easier and cheaper to get  around and experience both go go bars and massage houses then Bangkok, at least in  my opinion. Don't worry about your weight that doesn't matter at all.

Just be ready to spend some money when you are at the bars. Just ask someone to sit with you and buy them a drink and go from there. Just tip them 100 to 200 Baht when sitting with you (you do this when you pay for your drink and ready to leave).  If they like you they will ask you to take them off! Other posters can advise you of how much to tip them for their services if they do go with you for some action (you pay this tip when the action is completed and you are no longer a virgin).  ;)

I have  insecurities of guys not wanting me because im a bit on the chubby side and my lust seems to be directed towards guys who are lean and muscular. I know it sounds superficial but i feel that i have to have a great looking body

tips on massage parlors and gogo bars?

in bars and massages  you need to have great looking wallet , don't worry too much about body.

But smile a lot and pick up boy who will smile or at least look back at you.

Rest will be easy , we all were nervous on the first time there and now we don't even remember why.

Don't think too much , just pack your suitcase and go , you are in revelation of how paradise looks like.

Since you are young you may score plenty of free in clubs like DJ Station, Silom soi 2

JUST DO IT AND GO !

Bangkok offers the best mix of the sights and sex. Pattaya is cheaper and great for the sex but light on the culture. Of course you could always do both depending on how long you are going for. My first trip I had a guide for a couple of days from http://bkktour.info/. Saved me a ton of time and money and let me familiarise myself with Bangkok.

For the sex, there really isn't much chance to it if you choose a massage place or go go bar. For my first time I would probably choose one of the massage places that gears more to sex. It's quite simple, go in, sit down, pick a guy and have a massage. Try not to go for the cutest guy you can see if he isn't paying attention to you. Rule of thumb is that if a guy interacts with you, smiles, catches your eye, then he will be more interactive in the massage. If you are top only, you may want to mention you want a bottom to the captain. Most of the boys can top so if you are a bottom or versatile you can go with the flow. Try to resist escalating things too quickly, simply enjoy the experience and when you are ready for things to heat up simply start touching or caressing his leg or elsewhere. He will get the message. The price for the massage and minimum tip will be told to you at the start. If the boy is good then 50% over minimum is reasonable.

Most of all, have fun with it. There's a temptation to over think things. In Thailand, sex is a commodity. You have money, they have a great body. You are giving them something they want, they are giving you something you want.

Some really great advice here already, 

I am now 60, I am overweight /chubby, and I am still fighting them off with a stick when I go over there.  I want their bodies, they want my baht. 

Get to Pattaya, take in the sights, smile a lot, buy a few drinks (but don't throw your money around), and the magic will happen for sure.

One gentle word of caution, you sound like you could be emotionally vulnerable. It is all too easy to fall in love with your 'first' guy. These guys know how to make you feel good (not just sexually), but emotionally, so you need to make sure your head keeps a little control over your heart and your cock.

I made that 'mistake' on my first trip to Pattaya, I was by no means a virgin, but I had separated from my partner of many years and had spent a lonely few years feeling both unloved and unlovable. Result was that  I barfined the first dancer in the first agogo I went into on my first night in town and stayed with them for my whole holiday. I had a great time, but left Thailand in tears and in love - it didn't last of course.

Look at it like a trip to Adult Disneyland where dreams and fantasies can be fulfilled, but its not really reality, reality is the plane ride home and working and saving for your next trip, for Pattaya is an addiction, and you will be back again! LOL

I shall be there in the latter part of August, so if you need a wingman for a night - send me a PM.

Guest potatomaster

My big step came at the ripe old age of 41, I was curious (very curious) as to what it would be like to have sex with another guy so one trip to Phuket I decided to bite the bullet. My first was at a massage place in the Paradise complex, was a unisex place but I chose to have the massage by guy and I was nervous as hell as we went up to the massage area, it was just one of those places with curtains so if anything was to happen it needed to be quiet. He gave a good massage that relaxed me really well and afterwards I just asked if he liked my hardon and he said "of course I'm gay", after that we agreed on a price and he gave me the very best blow job I had ever had (up until then).

I had then started to enjoy the gay massages and on subsequent trips my curiosity deepened and I wanted to try other things, after one disappointing episode I didn't let it get me down and I now am enjoying it all so much more. Being nervous was always the killer for me and I would chicken out at the last minute but once I decided to have that first gay massage and went up with the guy it all started to change. It still took a long time for me to break down some nervousness / bashfulness when going to the gay massage shops in Bangkok to ask up front for what I really wanted which was a boy that is a top so that I could really enjoy my time.

If I had to do it all over again I would definitely go to a gay massage shop for the first time and then work my way up from there

Thank you for sharing your story. I think knowing that i will be in a place where nobody knows me and i can freely be whoever i want to be is giving me eonugh courage to take the leap.  i planned on going to a massage shop as my first experience. so many to choose from in bangkok.

Guest potatomaster

Where will you go in Thailand?  Pattaya is easier and cheaper to get  around and experience both go go bars and massage houses then Bangkok, at least in  my opinion. Don't worry about your weight that doesn't matter at all.

Just be ready to spend some money when you are at the bars. Just ask someone to sit with you and buy them a drink and go from there. Just tip them 100 to 200 Baht when sitting with you (you do this when you pay for your drink and ready to leave).  If they like you they will ask you to take them off! Other posters can advise you of how much to tip them for their services if they do go with you for some action (you pay this tip when the action is completed and you are no longer a virgin).  ;)

ill be going to bangkok. One reason is i really do want to visit the temples and the emerald buddha. I kinda wanna know how safe it is offing a boy and bringing him to my hotel room. I dont really want random show ups in my hotel, unless i really enjoyed myself ;)

Guest potatomaster

in bars and massages  you need to have great looking wallet , don't worry too much about body.

But smile a lot and pick up boy who will smile or at least look back at you.

Rest will be easy , we all were nervous on the first time there and now we don't even remember why.

Don't think too much , just pack your suitcase and go , you are in revelation of how paradise looks like.

Since you are young you may score plenty of free in clubs like DJ Station, Silom soi 2

JUST DO IT AND GO 

I hope i dont drunk spend. i have a really weak tolerance for alcohol.haha i have packed already...i guess im too excited for this trip to paradise haha.

Guest potatomaster

Bangkok offers the best mix of the sights and sex. Pattaya is cheaper and great for the sex but light on the culture. Of course you could always do both depending on how long you are going for. My first trip I had a guide for a couple of days from http://bkktour.info/. Saved me a ton of time and money and let me familiarise myself with Bangkok.

For the sex, there really isn't much chance to it if you choose a massage place or go go bar. For my first time I would probably choose one of the massage places that gears more to sex. It's quite simple, go in, sit down, pick a guy and have a massage. Try not to go for the cutest guy you can see if he isn't paying attention to you. Rule of thumb is that if a guy interacts with you, smiles, catches your eye, then he will be more interactive in the massage. If you are top only, you may want to mention you want a bottom to the captain. Most of the boys can top so if you are a bottom or versatile you can go with the flow. Try to resist escalating things too quickly, simply enjoy the experience and when you are ready for things to heat up simply start touching or caressing his leg or elsewhere. He will get the message. The price for the massage and minimum tip will be told to you at the start. If the boy is good then 50% over minimum is reasonable.

Most of all, have fun with it. There's a temptation to over think things. In Thailand, sex is a commodity. You have money, they have a great body. You are giving them something they want, they are giving you something you want.

Thank you for the tips. will definitely note them down. Since i am 100% sexually repressed if i do suddenly get a hard on at the beginning do they immediately go for the act? I kinda get the picture that i am the commander of this ship and what i say goes. So when its time to fire the deathstar i will tell you. i hope you get this reference :)))

if i do avail of the tour do i have to book them a couple of days ahead? or can i book it on the day itself?

I hope i dont drunk spend.

i have a really weak tolerance for alcohol.haha i have packed already...i guess im too excited for this trip to paradise haha.

some degree of self-control over drinking will be necessary,  as good feeling will start kicking in it's easy to overindulge.

You don't want to off a boy so he can watch TV and you snoring drunk 

Guest potatomaster

Don't forget to try the saunas....Babylon in Bangkok and Sansuk in Pattaya. I'm sure you'll be popular and it'll be free!

I have heard of babylon and really want to try the place out. will put on my to do list.

Guest potatomaster

Some really great advice here already, 

I am now 60, I am overweight /chubby, and I am still fighting them off with a stick when I go over there.  I want their bodies, they want my baht. 

Get to Pattaya, take in the sights, smile a lot, buy a few drinks (but don't throw your money around), and the magic will happen for sure.

One gentle word of caution, you sound like you could be emotionally vulnerable. It is all too easy to fall in love with your 'first' guy. These guys know how to make you feel good (not just sexually), but emotionally, so you need to make sure your head keeps a little control over your heart and your cock.

I made that 'mistake' on my first trip to Pattaya, I was by no means a virgin, but I had separated from my partner of many years and had spent a lonely few years feeling both unloved and unlovable. Result was that  I barfined the first dancer in the first agogo I went into on my first night in town and stayed with them for my whole holiday. I had a great time, but left Thailand in tears and in love - it didn't last of course.

Look at it like a trip to Adult Disneyland where dreams and fantasies can be fulfilled, but its not really reality, reality is the plane ride home and working and saving for your next trip, for Pattaya is an addiction, and you will be back again! LOL

I shall be there in the latter part of August, so if you need a wingman for a night - send me a PM.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I feel like i have instilled in myself that this trip is a way to fulfill my fantasies; a no strings attached of some sort. I dont think im ready to fall in love yet, but then again thats what it is. it suddenly grabs you in the balls for no reason and grasps so tight you cant rip it off that easy. im only spending a week in bangkok. i do wonder if i can head to pattaya for an overnight stay though. i saw on the maps that its roughly a 2 hour drive.

Thank you for the tips. will definitely note them down. Since i am 100% sexually repressed if i do suddenly get a hard on at the beginning do they immediately go for the act? I kinda get the picture that i am the commander of this ship and what i say goes. So when its time to fire the deathstar i will tell you. i hope you get this reference :)))

if i do avail of the tour do i have to book them a couple of days ahead? or can i book it on the day itself?

You will start on your front. It probably depends where you go but remember you are in control and if they try to get to the sex too early then tell them otherwise. Try to put your dick in a position where it won't be too uncomfortable lying on your front with a hard on! Most will take their queue from you as to when to progress things. I really wouldn't over-think this. As long as you go in with an open mind you will have a fun and sexy time. I find that as long as I pick a guy who is looking at you (rather than his phone) and smiles at you with eye contact then chances are you will have a great time. Some guys are great at massage, not so great at sex. Others are mediocre at massage and great at sex. Far less are either bad at both or great at both. Note that the tips are the minimum you should pay the boy and if he has provided a great massage, sex or both then make sure you let him know with the size of your tip. If you find someone you really like you can always arrange to off him the next night. My trip before last I really enjoyed my time with a guy from Narcissus in Pattaya on my first night. I spent many days with him and got a daily guide, masseur and bed companion for a very reasonable 2500 baht per day.

If you want a guide, you really need to organise it in advance. That gives you time to message on what's app or e-mail so he can find your likes/dislikes and let him devise a personalised tour for you. He will have a much better idea of how long to spend at each place and how long it will take to travel from one place to another. Also things you may not realise like the best time to visit a place.

Ok, as a webmaster of http://bkktour.info/ I can give you answers from "first hand". 

August is low season, so you don't have to book far in advance - usually 2 weeks in advance is OK with few exceptions:

- Fridays - this is most busy day of week, so if your plans include Friday, better book in 1 month then

- you want to be guided by one of guys exactly (for example you want only Mac be your guide) - book as soon as possible then

Please note: boys can be your guide, translator, adviser, mediator in negotiation, companion and so on, at any place in Bangkok including all gay areas and places, but they don't provide any sexual service. 

Boys are highly experienced in servicing of gay visitors, they all are gays, so you can talk with them very openly and directly specify your needs and interests without any shyness and they will help you.

Right now at any day of August we have vacant guide for you, but at some days one only guide is vacant already.

You can book guiding service here http://bkktour.info/index.php/booking/ or just write message with quiestions and your plans here http://bkktour.info/index.php/contacts/

Sorry for my poor English :)

Guest surfside66

Dear Potatomaster,

I'm not sure how much you've travelled internationally as an adult, so I'd like my first post in this forum to be one of caution and preparedness so your trip is carefree and happy.

Before you leave home, make sure a trusted friend has your travel arrangements and contact info. Don't go off into the world without someone knowing where you'll be. Contact your mobile phone carrier and advise them you'll be roaming in Thailand, perhaps get extra minutes of roaming or data usage. Ask them to show you how to work your phone whilst on your trip, so you can call local numbers or phone home with ease. Make a photocopy of your passport and write down all your card numbers and card phone numbers...keep all of it in a separate safe place.

Next, call your credit card and/or debit card issuer to advise them of your planned travel dates and destination. Failure to do so could cause your card issuer to freeze transactions...not fun on your dream vacation. When you check into your hotel, please consider using the safe in your room or the safe at the front desk. Don't carry around more cash or cards than necessary for daily sightseeing and night time pleasures. Mind your wallet! If comfortable, put it in a front pocket rather than a back pocket. As has been mentioned in this thread, drink lightly and keep your head straight. Never lose sight of your drink, if you need to go to the bathroom, take it with you. If you go dancing and leave your drink for a while...order a fresh one when you return and discard the old one. When choosing an off, negotiate before you leave the establishment specifically the short time fee (or long time fee) along with what scene you'd like. Don't be bashful! Most money boys will suggest a shower once back at your room (a good clean habit) however please be mindful of leaving your cash, wallet, jewelry etc. alone with the boy while in the bath. Bring it with you to the bath or lock it up discreetly.

On the subject of guided tours in BKK, yes please avail yourself of a couple of day tours to see the temples and the city. This is money well spent, and you'll get maximum joy out of sightseeing. Maximum joy! Cheers to your big adventure...Surf

Guest potatomaster

Dear Potatomaster,

I'm not sure how much you've travelled internationally as an adult, so I'd like my first post in this forum to be one of caution and preparedness so your trip is carefree and happy.

Before you leave home, make sure a trusted friend has your travel arrangements and contact info. Don't go off into the world without someone knowing where you'll be. Contact your mobile phone carrier and advise them you'll be roaming in Thailand, perhaps get extra minutes of roaming or data usage. Ask them to show you how to work your phone whilst on your trip, so you can call local numbers or phone home with ease. Make a photocopy of your passport and write down all your card numbers and card phone numbers...keep all of it in a separate safe place.

Next, call your credit card and/or debit card issuer to advise them of your planned travel dates and destination. Failure to do so could cause your card issuer to freeze transactions...not fun on your dream vacation. When you check into your hotel, please consider using the safe in your room or the safe at the front desk. Don't carry around more cash or cards than necessary for daily sightseeing and night time pleasures. Mind your wallet! If comfortable, put it in a front pocket rather than a back pocket. As has been mentioned in this thread, drink lightly and keep your head straight. Never lose sight of your drink, if you need to go to the bathroom, take it with you. If you go dancing and leave your drink for a while...order a fresh one when you return and discard the old one. When choosing an off, negotiate before you leave the establishment specifically the short time fee (or long time fee) along with what scene you'd like. Don't be bashful! Most money boys will suggest a shower once back at your room (a good clean habit) however please be mindful of leaving your cash, wallet, jewelry etc. alone with the boy while in the bath. Bring it with you to the bath or lock it up discreetly.

On the subject of guided tours in BKK, yes please avail yourself of a couple of day tours to see the temples and the city. This is money well spent, and you'll get maximum joy out of sightseeing. Maximum joy! Cheers to your big adventure...Surf

Thank you so much surf! never thought about certain things you said. will definitely note them down.

Guest potatomaster

some degree of self-control over drinking will be necessary,  as good feeling will start kicking in it's easy to overindulge.

You don't want to off a boy so he can watch TV and you snoring drunk 

follow up question. Is it a bad idea that i state to the person im with that i am a virgin? because i dont really know what to do and i dont want to be taken advantage of.

Guest potatomaster

Question on massage shops. I have been scouting on places that seem to cater to my taste. So far i have 3 places that i generally want to go to. the prince, arena and v club. (i joined the prince's line thing and saw someone im really attracted to) anyways what does a happy ending generally mean? a hj? bj? or full on penetration? would you guys recommend these shops?

I also want to try going to jupiter and see if i can off a boy there but it seems like a waste of time from what ive read(unless you're just looking for companionship).

Would definitely recommend The Prince, one of the best going. A happy ending is usually just a hand job but if you want more you will need to talk with the boy as to how far he will go.

If you're really a virgin, you should do a little self-examination before you go all out penetrating someone.

Can your prepuce be retracted fully without any discomfort?

If not, take along some topical ointment to apply before the act :-)

I also recommend Prince.  Good massage, very professional all around.  V Club tends to dispense more quickly than other places with the massage part of the program and move directly to the extras, which maybe is good maybe is bad, depends on you - but of course there are exceptions to this observation.

Prince and V Club 7 are both full service shops, so the minimum tip includes massage and whatever you want (within reason):   just a hand job, blow job and/or penetrative sex, but you do have to confirm at the time of selection that the guy will do what you want.  Some guys are top only.  And then there is no pressure whatsoever to pay more than the minimum.  At Arena, which has a lower minimum tip, more than a HJ has to be negotiated with the guy, which basically gets you up to comparable tip amounts as the others.

If there's a particular guy that you want (based on the Line photos) then I suppose you should book ahead lest you be disappointed he's not there or available.  It's easy to do so using Line.  V Club sends out pictures of lots of guys "available" but not at the shop at any given time unless they are scheduled.  The Prince, by the way, just sends out photos of a select group of guys.  There are always more guys there to choose from.  (I don't know the basis for how they select whose photo to post.)  

All three generally have a large selection of guys so something to think about may be showing up without a particular guy in mind so you make a more a spur of the moment selection based on intangibles like smiling, eye contact, etc.  

And of course, it's no surprise that the photos tend to be very flattering of the guy, so when you actually show up you might find the guy from the picture is not exactly what you thought.  

Personally I think the set up at V Club makes it hard to see who is there when you make your selection and at Arena you are very close to the guys, so you might find Prince -- where there is some distance and a glass wall -- perhaps a less pressured environment.  (Hence the recommendation.)

Up to you, but Jupiter seems like an odd choice for a gogo bar.  Other bars have just as good looking guys and if you do off someone then a much better chance at success/satisfaction.  Have you considered Dream Boys?  (Never thought I would actually recommend Dream Boys!)  If you just want companionship, then guys from other bars might be better as well.  Not sure guys from Jupiter will go to DJ Station with you (for example), but you might find guys at other bars happy to do so as part of the "off."  [There are no doubt gems at Jupiter, this is just trying to give broad brush advice.] 

Ultimately have fun.   

follow up question. Is it a bad idea that i state to the person im with that i am a virgin? because i dont really know what to do and i dont want to be taken advantage of.

sex wise I think you can but I'd still be waiting until you are in the room and see how things are developing.

this is why you should sit with boy, have a drink or even dinner with him to give you chance to feel him up and for him to feel you too , not only in physical sense but  as a personality

First time in Thailand? Of course not , you were few times before but somehow never tried Thai boys because you were travelling with your girlfriend, coworkers or even mom.

I would not recommend to pick up your first boy or even boys on first few days based on website or other pictorials. Boy  you will see in flesh may not look like one you imagined by the photos only

Just go there, see what is available , who is looking and smiling at you and go from there.

If inclined don't pay any attention to what you read her  about any establishment or a boy. We are reflecting our own experiences which may or may not mirror yours. Go with your guts, we will be happy to comment ' did not we tell you?" but also happy to read that you were glad you did not listen to us, went to say,  Jupiter offed this boy and he landed you in paradise  on another hand.

Out of three massage places mentioned I'd recommend Arena, exactly for reason mentioned above, you will be close to boys and you will be able to size them out better.

But for your first massage experience I'd rather steer you to soi Twilight where you have Bonny's and Bangkok Massage with boys sitting outside. You may park yourself in a restaurant across /Maxi's / or beside / Dick's/ and survey boys over a drink undisturbed.

By the way, it's recommended that you don't eat about 2 hours before massage so go for it before dinner

You are in for a ball anyways