Guest Qualityonly

Sunee Plaza doom n gloom

But you'll live longer than friends and family as well. When my grandmother died just weeks before her 102nd birthday she had outlived her husband by 47 years, one of her grandsons by 17 years, all of her 6 siblings, all of her cousins, most of her nephews and nieces and all but one of her lifelong friends. 

You like to see the glass half empty or half full?

Well at least Butthole is trying to get everything done in his 10-15 years left.

Today one of the fastest growing groups is that of centenarians.  So a person less than 70 y.o. can have 30 years left.  But you only give him 15 years max.  Do you want to see him dead?

How many years have you left?

It is said that one benefit of getting very old is to survive all of one's enemies.

Just to be clear, I'm not that old.  

Actually, AVERAGE life expectancy should not be used when considering how long you have left, since the data includes the people who die earlier in life.  

So if someone is (say) 70 and the average life expectancy is 77 for (say a male American), the 70 year old will on average live a lot longer.

The graph below shows the concept.    That's an average.   The estimate can be improved for regular exercise, or adjusted down with a variety of predictable factors.

post-8337-0-08609700-1474486686_thumb.jpg

Actually, AVERAGE life expectancy should not be used when considering how long you have left, since the data includes the people who die earlier in life.  

So if someone is (say) 70 and the average life expectancy is 77 for (say a male American), the 70 year old will on average live a lot longer.

The graph below shows the concept.    That's an average.   The estimate can be improved for regular exercise, or adjusted down with a variety of predictable factors.

Great!  So a 70 y.o. has a life expectancy of 85.

If he is careful, he makes to 85 and then life expectancy is 93.

If he is careful, he makes it to 93 and then life expectancy is higher.

Etc. etc.... And before he can remember, he made up to 100!

funeral directors must be patient race

Almost too good to be true which it is why it is not really true.

By life expectancy at 70 yo that means only 50% make it to 85 and then only 50% make it from 85 to 93. 

post-9743-0-91372800-1474784484.gif

Almost too good to be true which it is why it is not really true.

By life expectancy at 70 yo that means only 50% make it to 85 and then only 50% make it from 85 to 93. 

It may be almost too good, but the chances are good.

You surely have made it to the upper half in many things. 

So, stay in the upper half at 70,  and again at 85.

When we make it to 93 instead of 100, it is still a triumph.

Looking at many if not most people of that age, I find it hard to agree that it's a triumph. Yes, they are alive, but that's about it, too many times it's mere existence. I don't see any glory in prolonging that.

you are right of course,

our problems is when that age comes how to be on the right side of equation, hopefully chasing much younger handsome Thai men helps

Guest FossilGay

However, I'm definitely old enough to qualify for being a dirty old man.

And I'm going to be a dirty old man 'till I'm a dead old man.

What do you mean "till" you're a dead old man?

The beauty of living in Pattaya is that you can be a dead old man and still be a dirty old man.

Guest FossilGay

Seriously, the military junta should graze the entire Sunee Plaza and many parts of derelict buildings in Pattaya.

I was there a couple of months ago and boy, Pattaya was and still is, in very sorry state.  

Most of the paints on external walls are falling badly.

There is this "torrid" feeling whenever I step into this area.

Yes the place has an unknown smell and "fear factor". 

I had no idea that Sunee Plaza has fallen into such a state of disrepair.  Now i understand why it's being closed down bit by bit - it's been declared unsafe for the children!

How "torrid"!

I had no idea that Sunee Plaza has fallen into such a state of disrepair.  Now i understand why it's being closed down bit by bit -

It seems almost mandatory to allow the paint to flake off and get all grimy on Thai buildings of a certain vintage.

I found this Website just too look up About  Sunee Plaza... Now i read all this Doom and GLoom

Im 27 years old ... i'll be in Pattaya shortly, Is it worth Going

Im looking for Femboy types

or has that Ship sailed?

That ship is still in the port.  You will find plenty of femboys in Sunee Plaza.  Plenty in Jomtien Complex too. 

thanks friend

i'll surely Take a Scooter Taxi up there and look for myself

is there any One Bar that sticks out for Fem sluts?

is there any One Bar that sticks out for Fem sluts?

Not really.  You're here to have a good time.  Try them all.  Unfortunately, in Sunee Plaza there aren't that many left to try, but I think you'll find what you're looking for just fine.  Like I said, your problem won't be finding them.  Your problem will be deciding which one.

Guest ryanasia

Is it a requirement for your tastes that the fem boys must also be sluts?

Slutty isn't a bad attribute for a money boy to have. We are on a website basically dedicated to talking about hookers after all. 

Slutty isn't a bad attribute for a money boy to have. We are on a website basically dedicated to talking about hookers after all. 

True, however "slut" is most often a derisive/scornful term. Although  the term slut could equally apply to those of us who frequent go-go bars and other venues of debauchery and not just to the workers.

At one time it meant slovenly, which, also fits many of the patrons found in Pattaya.

“Why is thy lord so sluttish, I thee pray, And is of power better clothes to bey,”   Geoffrey Chaucer