williewillie

360 Boy gogo bar on Pattayaland soi 1

The other bars have had their Cambodian boys in jeans &/or t-shirts on-and-off for the best part of a year now.

So it sounds more like 360 failed to meet their part of the arrangement...

How they are dressed shouldn't matter.

How much money changes hands is more likely to matter.

As for the drainage, I suppose the would not be digging too deep, as the pipes need to be above sea level.     So any decent contractor should have the trench dug and the pipes laid before the end of the month.    Fat chance of that in Pattaya.

converted from host bar to go-go  with the same name 

Exactly.   

That site had the formerly excellent gogo bar, Funny Boys (going back about 5 years.  Just before it closed, it was of no interest at all).

They ****ed capital into the gutter turning it into an open fronted host bar, called Prisma (which I never visited)

Apparently, it is now a gogo bar again.  

Since gogo bars need a wall at the front & a stage, with suitable seating, more capex is needed to remodel the premises.  Going from gogo bar to host bar & back again costs money.

Yesterday late in the afternoon, there was activity at the old 360 boy bar. Lights were on and several people were inside.

The bar looked like it was in good condition and not derelict but only a few seconds glance. It’s possible something is

happening there.

About Cupidol, I went once and was very uncomfortable.  Yes, I think the guys were cute but they were on a platform set up as if for a team photo. The first row kneeling low, the next kneeling but torsos held high and the third row standing. All I could see were faces and chests. It was very odd as I had no view of anyone.  Is this the general experience, has it changed. 

360 Boys is opening under new management in a week or two.

The doormen at Dream boys said it will be a boy gogo bar and karaoke.

The big 360 boys sign was lit tonight and several people on the outdoor terrace.

No idea if they’re renovating, or changing the name.

Dream Boys tonight had over 20 gogo boys and Xboys, a few meters away had many boys

as well.

Almost no customers in either bar.

About Cupidol, I went once and was very uncomfortable.  Yes, I think the guys were cute but they were on a platform set up as if for a team photo. The first row kneeling low, the next kneeling but torsos held high and the third row standing. All I could see were faces and chests. It was very odd as I had no view of anyone.  Is this the general experience, has it changed. 

No, not in my experience. The boys are normally standing on stage, doing a dance or shuffling their feet. Some are seated on the edge of the stage after their rotation.

The doormen at Dream boys said it will be a boy gogo bar and karaoke.

A mix of the good and the bad.    Perhaps the Karaoke element is to appeal to Asian clients.